First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Absolutely! Base is best ! I also ordered carbon grey, but no accessories and v6. Went into production on the 10th. Patiently waiting for the built email. Can't wait! Which camp are you in: keeping the steelies or upgrading your wheels? I'll keep the steelies and throw bigger rubbers on.
I'm not into wheeling or the huge tire look, and think the smaller wheels kinda fit the theme of the back to the basics base Bronco, and a lower entry and egress heigth is not a bad thing as this will be used for crawling malls. Not really! Haven't been to one in 30 years, but it will be used to haul my son to hockey practice and ski areas. I will drive on the stock for awhile and see how I like, but may upgrade at some point. Something like Grabber ATs would look cool even at the smaller size.

SPK4102

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys, is the 64H option code 17 in. Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum Wheels an available on the base model? If so, anyone have a pic of this wheel and any idea what tire comes on it?

Thanks

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey guys, is the 64H option code 17 in. Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum Wheels an available on the base model? If so, anyone have a pic of this wheel and any idea what tire comes on it?

Thanks
That is the black steelies that come standard on the Black Diamond. Only wheels you can get on the base is the 16" steelies unless you get the sasquatch package.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

Thanks
FYI, at least here, I can find Base/BB/OBX take off tire/rim sets (5) for around $700-$800 (the same price as purchasing and mounting tires alone).

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great thread. I just got notified today my Base is in production. Getting a 4dr carbon gray with HD bumper, brush guard and aux switches. This thread is far more positive than the others on this site -- says something about us Base buyers :)

Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread 545FB4AD-9CCC-4696-9E46-93895E7758C3
Good Morning. Congrats on the production notification! I ordered almost the exact Bronco yesterday. Base in cactus grey with HD bumper, brush guard and aux switches. Just curious how long it took you after your order to get notified that its in production?

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are 2-door Base Base Broncos getting built faster than say a Black Diamond with mid package?

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Impatiently waiting for my base model! If youā€™ve been driving one for a while, whatā€™re your thoughts so far? What would you suggest I get before delivery to have on hand at day 1? Thanks!
Molded floormats, seat covers, tailgate table, Falken ATw3 265/70r16 tires, tube steps were my adds. Keep kicking myself for not getting roof rails at build, but Yakima is (oneday) making a roof rack for just the rear topper section.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good Morning. Congrats on the production notification! I ordered almost the exact Bronco yesterday. Base in cactus grey with HD bumper, brush guard and aux switches. Just curious how long it took you after your order to get notified that its in production?
Hello. Great choice! I think the HD Bumper and brush guard spices up the Base, and still $4000 less than Big Bend without these things. I ordered just December 1st without a reservation. One week later I dropped the hard top and was immediately scheduled the next day.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello. Great choice! I think the HD Bumper and brush guard spices up the Base, and still $4000 less than Big Bend without these things. I ordered just December 1st without a reservation. One week later I dropped the hard top and was immediately scheduled the next day.
That's good to know. So it's mostly still just the dang top.

Ashventure

Base
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Ashventure Care to share any more pics of your rig with the Falkens?
Hereā€™s a few more! šŸ˜

Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread 648D8791-06FB-4296-BCEA-E0EA67D4B9BE
Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread 33D9850A-CE8B-4720-A48A-04BBEDB14949

Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread 4CA0D908-466E-4E65-8C9F-D7027EC9D917

Initially my truck came with two bronco and two generic ford caps but I got my dealer to order me two bronco caps so these were taken before I got the correct caps lol

OP
OP
iwantabasebronco

iwantabasebronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hereā€™s a few more! šŸ˜

Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread 4CA0D908-466E-4E65-8C9F-D7027EC9D917

Initially my truck came with two bronco and two generic ford caps but I got my dealer to order me two bronco caps so these were taken before I got the correct caps lol
Looks unreal. Have them on order to be installed before delivery. Canā€™t wait. Thanks!
Sponsored