Sponsored

Woodbridge Ford stole my Bronco!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition Max, BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Beware! Bait and switch! Had a pre-order car at MSRP for a Bronco 2 years ago under my reservations with Ford. This was my Bronco order and I chose this dealer because I bought my last truck from them. I could have picked any dealer.

When it came to finalize the order last year, I was promised by the dealer at the time who took my credit card number that it would be sold at that price on the order form. I made the mistake of not signing a full purchase order on the yellow paper. The car finally came in and they tried to mark it up by $7500 (quite a deal as they said they would normally mark it up by $15,000). I walked out. Will never buy again from Woodbridge Ford.

I worked with Mike Levine from Ford a few months back (knowing that Woodbridge Ford were rip off artists and scamsters) and he helped me place an alternative order with a reputable dealer. Hopefully I'll have another crack at this in a few months.
Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woodbridge (formerly Bell) is probably the worst dealership in North America to have reserved a Bronco at. I actually do not think the purchase order would have helped. They weren't lying about their normal $15k markup either... that's what they hit other forum members with.

Their view is that they have new owners and changed the name of the dealership, so they are not beholden to any prior agreements. No one has gotten them to budge an inch. Total dirtbags.

OP
OP
broncusmaximus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes I learned this lesson the hard way.

The only reason I put the order with them was that in the middle of Covid, I bought an Expedition from them. I had no idea how bad a decision that would be.

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

WOW how does this place have some many broncos? have you seen their web page?

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncusmaximus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This just in, they are looking for more victims customers.
This is rich man. "Order from us and we'll charge you more than you expect"

Ford Bronco Woodbridge Ford stole my Bronco! Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 2.08.58 PM

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bell Ford, now Woodbridge changed hands somewhere between Feb 9th 2021 and Aug of 2021. I had noticed on my CC statement that my deposit had been returned. I called to be sure that my order was still in good standing and that's where the lies began.
Fast forward to my truck being delivered. They never called to let me know it was in. I had to call them and "schedule" a time to talk about it. Once I arrived and saw that they hadn't even prepped it for delivery I assumed that they had no intent on selling it to me.
Complete scumbags...
A while ago a question was asked about the window sticker colors blue vs green. Green is for special orders ie: reservation holders and those who ordered in advance. Blue is for the dealer builds that they sell openly. Mine was blue and I'm pretty sure every one else who got screwed had blue to.

OP
OP
broncusmaximus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They actually called me, and scheduled an appointment, all under the rouse that I'd get "my car" - the salesman even said "This is your car so just come pick it up it's waiting for you."

:oops:

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was his name Roy?

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncusmaximus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, David. He is a nice older guy but his manager just stepped in and was like "take it or leave it"

We left it.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bell Ford, now Woodbridge changed hands somewhere between Feb 9th 2021 and Aug of 2021. I had noticed on my CC statement that my deposit had been returned. I called to be sure that my order was still in good standing and that's where the lies began.
Fast forward to my truck being delivered. They never called to let me know it was in. I had to call them and "schedule" a time to talk about it. Once I arrived and saw that they hadn't even prepped it for delivery I assumed that they had no intent on selling it to me.
Complete scumbags...
A while ago a question was asked about the window sticker colors blue vs green. Green is for special orders ie: reservation holders and those who ordered in advance. Blue is for the dealer builds that they sell openly. Mine was blue and I'm pretty sure every one else who got screwed had blue to.
We have been through this, window sticker color does not seem to be following the standard ford pattern. Mine was blue from my dealer as well but it was put in as a retail order from day 1.
Sponsored