Black Diamond with Sasquatch will get you almost everything from Badlands

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 12” is cool but the 8.4 in my gladiator is plenty big - although potential adaptive cruise in the high/lux might be tempting (more for the wife). I like adaptive but it’s not a deal breaker for me.

The sway bar thing might be more of a determinant as it’s nice on the JT but with IFS how much of a difference will it make? And I’m sure there will be aftermarket mods/solutions if it becomes an issue.

JK
So no one wants the sway disconnect? Interesting.
Sponsored

OP
OP
rjkmoto

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So no one wants the sway disconnect? Interesting.
I would like it - but I’m not sure I want to pay for all the other stuff on top of a higher base JUST to get that one feature.

The Badlands is also the only trim that offers it - it would have been nice to see that included in the Sasquatch package but it isn’t.

JK

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
IMO, Black Diamond with Squatch is probably a better off road performer than a Badlands without Squatch in most practical situations. You need a very specific set of circumstances where extra flex will get through a trail easier than bigger tires and more lift.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMO, Black Diamond with Squatch is probably a better off road performer than a Badlands without Squatch in most practical situations. You need a very specific set of circumstances where extra flex will get through a trail easier than bigger tires and more lift.
How is it hard to buy 35 inch tires to match the Sasquatch? It’s by fats harder to get the sway disconnected.

Sponsored

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How is it hard to buy 35 inch tires to match the Sasquatch? It’s by fats harder to get the sway disconnected.
So? The point is you don't need it and it's probably cheaper. And you still technically need a small lift to match the Squatch height.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So basically the Black Diamond is the more budget rout for an advanced off-roader.
Negatives include: (maybe) no 12” screen, no upgraded sound system and that’s pretty much it besides the sway bar right?
I wonder what the end price difference will be.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So basically the Black Diamond is the more budget rout for an advanced off-roader.
Negatives include: (maybe) no 12” screen, no upgraded sound system and that’s pretty much it besides the sway bar right?
I wonder what the end price difference will be.
Yes, that’s what they’re saying, but when things are said and done, comparably equipped builds are going to be around the same price no matter which trim they are. There may be a sweet spot, but it won’t be much.

The badlands comes with the entire Sasquatch package except the rims and tires. So, adding the Sasquatch package to the black diamond will be a lot more expensive and will bring it right around where the badlands starts at.

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, that’s what they’re saying, but when things are said and done, comparably equipped builds are going to be around the same price no matter which trim they are. There may be a sweet spot, but it won’t be much.

The badlands comes with the entire Sasquatch package except the rims and tires. So, adding the Sasquatch package to the black diamond will be a lot more expensive and will bring it right around where the badlands starts at.
This is pretty much what I’m thinking also. It makes me wonder what the max wheel/tire size can go without additional lift? Would make the Badlands more appealing since I can add creature comforts... aka my wife’s want list, with some room for aftermarket wheels and tires.

Would love to see 37’s...

Sponsored

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I could be mistaken, but I believe the Sasquatch package has wider fender flares that would be something else not included. Could be important to some depending if there's an option to add those on.. thought i read somewhere that they were easily removable for trails so there should be an option or at least an aftermarket option hopefully.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The Badlands does not come with the same lift or gearing (with auto) as the Sasquatch.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Badlands does not come with the same lift or gearing (with auto) as the Sasquatch.

I am curious if you are saying that the Badlands manual will have the lower gearing? Possibly due to the installed 33s? If so you just made my day, that is the hardest part to copy of the Squatchessories.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am curious if you are saying that the Badlands manual will have the lower gearing? Possibly due to the installed 33s? If so you just made my day, that is the hardest part to copy of the Squatchessories.
Plenty of specs readily available on Ford's website
Ford Bronco Black Diamond with Sasquatch will get you almost everything from Badlands specs

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Plenty of specs readily available on Ford's website
Ford Bronco Black Diamond with Sasquatch will get you almost everything from Badlands specs
Thank you! I have not seen this chart yet, and this info is is huge for me. One more reason that that Badlands is a perfect fit, for me.
Sponsored