First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Wildtrak; ā€˜13 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have contacted Mossy Ford in Pacific Beach / San Diego, California. Pre-orders (waitlisted for order bank re-opening) is possible for $500, refundable, though they said the lead time is 18-24 months. Mossy do not charge a markup on custom orders. All Bronco's on the lot have additional dealer fee (ADM?)

Likewise, I've spoken to Livermore Ford in California. Custom orders are MSRP, no ADM. Broncos on lot are MSRP + ADM. They have a Raptor for MSRP + $50K right now. ouch.
Sponsored

CMar

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Parks Ford - Wesley Chapel, FL - 11/2022 - 15K ADM on dealer inventory. Left after hearing that and will not return to put in 2023 order.

Gator Ford - Seffner, FL - 12.08.2022 - No ADM but mandatory dealer installed options. Options include window tint, ceramic coating, "interior protection" (said to be a coating for stain resistance), wheel locks, and nitrogen for the tires.

Edit - Was also told Ford will not allow any 2023 order of Black Diamond and Wildtrak until 2022s are sold.

From email: " Awesome! I am your guy. I spoke with my inventory manager and it is very confusing the information Ford is giving us. They will not allow us to place orders on certain trims like the Wildtrak and Black Diamond until they are done with 2022's. They want to see how many bodies and parts they will have left to start the 2023's. I can of course take your order and submit it, but there is no set date or guarantee Ford will pick it up. Hope that addresses your questions. "

Last edited:

Justinfro

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, Cayman S (987.2), 911sc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Matthews in Tulsa is currently at $10k ADM.

sk00pie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Howdy all!

Is it crazy to ask if any dealers near NY, NJ, PA, MD, CT and the surround area currently accept offers at or under invoice? This is a very common occurrence for Jeep still somehow, hoping the same for Bronco? Thanks!

Ssach

Badlands
First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands one day
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just picked up my 22 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch from Marchese Ford of Mechanicville (NY).

They are probably on the smaller side, but what a positive experience. Ordered Nov 21 and modified order in Jan 22. They stuck to their words that I would pay what I was agreeing to when I ordered. A small good faith deposit was accepted ($500) and the wait began.

No fault of the dealership, but the overall wait was torture @Ford and I feel for those that are still waiting in purgatory.

However, when it finally did arrive there was no last minute moves like some others had. They were very prompt and accommodating and understood I would have to make it up from NYC area.

Reach out to Nick or anyone at Marchese Ford. Keep in mind - dealers are getting limited numbers of those special Broncoā€™s (Raptor/Everglades Lmtd) so donā€™t be expect to see one of those at MSRP. I didnā€™t even bother asking.

Sponsored

Denoah

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After 19 months, it has finally arrived, June 2021 reservation.
Clement Ford in O'Fallon, Missouri honored MSRP and price protection with no ADM, they do have a $499 document fee.
Brandon is a good person to work with.
Clement Ford does have some pretty good markups on their inventory though so you do want a reservation and not dealer stock.

Albs

Outer Banks
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just picked up a bronco with Tasca Ford in CT. Great experience. They honored MSRP from when I ordered in Feb 2022, so my price was lower than window sticker (Ford increased price with MY22.5). Was definitely not expecting that. $499 document fee. Worked with Will and would recommend Tasca with how they treated me.

NinjahGoose

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can the spreadsheet be updated? Every dealer in NC is charging ADM between $5-15K on bronco on their lot. I haven't kept track but some of them even charge ADM on custom orders.

Does anyone have a line on a Wildtrak with high or lux at MSRP? I refuse to pay a mark-up of any kind.

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco arrived just in time for Christmas! Shout out to Autonation Ford Frisco Texas. Scott Alter was sales rep. He provided regular and timely updates. Though I had to wait 2 years and a month due to corporate Ford fiasco, my experience with the dealer was great. And best part is they honored original pricing, no markup. Fair and reputable dealer.

WildOne23

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GS 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Currie Motors of Valparaiso, Indiana is adding significant mark ups for on-the-lot broncos (not ordered directly thru them). Email snips I have received from them include:

"Good afternoon, and thank you for reaching back out to me regarding your Ford Bronco search.
The current price of our 2023 Wildtrak Bronco is $85,490 plus tax, title, license, and doc fee.
We have other Bronco's in stock as well. We even have ROUSH Bronco's in stock!"

When I challenged them on their business tactics (as this was $20k+ over MSRP), this was their response:

"I'm happy to say that all of our custom ordered vehicles for our customers over the past 2+ years has been at or below MSRP, including Bronco, and I would be happy to help you place your pre-order for a 2023 Ford Bronco.

Unfortunately, with the incredibly low supply of Bronco's, and the very high demand, and the fact that many of our customer's who placed a reservation for a Bronco way back in 2020 still have yet to take delivery of their Bronco's, there is a market adjustment on 2023 model year Bronco's.

I'd be happy to get you our Year End Sales Event pricing on any of our 2022 model year Bronco's, including any of our ROUSH Bronco and our Custom Bronco inventory."

This is who I dealt with:

curriemotors-5eb58c9842a82-jpg.jpg

Cary Green
Sales Manager
(219) 544-5015
[email protected]

Sponsored

Zydius

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got my Bronco from Woody Anderson Ford in Huntsville, AL and they did not accept X-plan pricing. Everything else was as expected.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got my Bronco from Woody Anderson Ford in Huntsville, AL and they did not accept X-plan pricing. Everything else was as expected.
My dealer originally back in 2021 agreed to honor X-plan regardless, but obviously a lot has happened since then. As long as they honor my Private Offer with no ADM I'm not going to throw a fit at this point.

Broncojbl

Wildtrak
First Name
JBL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW Clubman, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Howdy all!

Is it crazy to ask if any dealers near NY, NJ, PA, MD, CT and the surround area currently accept offers at or under invoice? This is a very common occurrence for Jeep still somehow, hoping the same for Bronco? Thanks!
Gengras Ford in Plainview CT. - speak with Josh. He is GREAT to work with!! Found/purchased my WT/Lux last week and couldnā€™t be happier!! Sorry they wonā€™t get my service too - but its too far for that. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Gengras Ford in Plainview CT. - speak with Josh. He is GREAT to work with!! Found/purchased my WT/Lux last week and couldnā€™t be happier!! Sorry they wonā€™t get my service too - but its too far for that. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
And you bought at or under invoice?