First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Bronco
Wildtrak
Holy crap those are teenager prices. My insurance went up about $65/month adding the Bronco (full coverage, three vehicles, me and the wife, Geico). Shop around though, it makes all the difference.
Probably would have been the same for me 18 months ago when I had homeowner's and 4 vehicles. your coverage is also probably 100/300 which is pretty standard (and not enough).

Now, drop to one vehicle and renter's insurance. Credit scores all over 800. You'll probably be surprised at how much of a multi-policy discount you get.

Advertisement

mC.242

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2006 Pathfinder, 2015 Mazda6
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

Probably would have been the same for me 18 months ago when I had homeowner's and 4 vehicles. your coverage is also probably 100/300 which is pretty standard (and not enough).

Now, drop to one vehicle and renter's insurance. Credit scores all over 800. You'll probably be surprised at how much of a multi-policy discount you get.
My homeowners is with a different company actually. But I've shopped around and everyone else is closer to $100 per month. I guess Geico just likes me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯