Sponsored

bronco just arrived at dealer. Dealer not honoring the pre mid year price increase.

ATbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealer just called and said bronco arrived, sent me pricing which shows the current sticker price of 37790, not the 36660 that it was when I ordered. I sent the screenshots directly from fords website regarding this stating how I will not be affected. They now say I need a "certificate" which is incorrect obviously. they are also stating they have more than 36600 into this vehicle? even though this was my order? all of it seems sketchy and incorrect. any thoughts and advice?
Sponsored

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The dealer is supposed to get the pricing certificate correct?

OP
OP

ATbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I donā€™t know, i thought there was only a certificate for the original people that had reservations before March

Sluggo

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend Bronc 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I donā€™t know, i thought there was only a certificate for the original people that had reservations before March
I don't know about a certificate but you had to be before 3-19-21 to get any protection. I reserved on 5-12-21 and didn't get dick for protection when bumped to 22.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought cert was in smartvincent, and then maybe get a refund later? I don't have it all planned out yet since im grandfathered into everything and on the 5 year waiting plan

But there's someone the dealer checks with named Vincent for your price protection

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...o-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/#13

"In order for you to receive this price protection, your dealer will need to search for and apply the certificate at the time you take delivery of your Bronco."

Last edited:

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Call the Ford customer service line and they can give you the certificate number. I just did it about a hour ago.
Good to know. Does this certificate number allow them to take the difference between MY22 and MY22.5 off before the transaction, and save the extra probably $120 in taxes?

That way you don't have to wait the 45 days for the refund check?

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depends. If you were an early order holder it's a certificate I believe. If you're a late order holder but before March 8th, you qualify for Retail Order Price Protection which gets credited back to the dealership on their invoices.

I have placed an order, will this mid-year price increase affect my pricing?
If you do not change your order after March 7, 2022, and take delivery of your 2022 MY Bronco, your order qualifies for retail order price protection. This protects the MSRP of the vehicle at the time the 2022 order was received by Ford. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.
https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...onco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good to know. Does this certificate number allow them to take the difference between MY22 and MY22.5 off before the transaction, and save the extra probably $120 in taxes?

That way you don't have to wait the 45 days for the refund check?
You won't have a certificate, but do qualify for retail order price protection.

Sponsored

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dealer just called and said bronco arrived, sent me pricing which shows the current sticker price of 37790, not the 36660 that it was when I ordered. I sent the screenshots directly from fords website regarding this stating how I will not be affected. They now say I need a "certificate" which is incorrect obviously. they are also stating they have more than 36600 into this vehicle? even though this was my order? all of it seems sketchy and incorrect. any thoughts and advice?
The dealership gets an amount back on a dealer statement the following month. are you a reservation order or a 22 MY price protected order?

You'll either get that money upfront or as a check. You need to make sure you dealership knows they owe you that money though

EDIT: also send me your email, I'll see if you have a certificate in your name

30snack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Call the Ford customer service line and they can give you the certificate number. I just did it about a hour ago.
For Smart Vincent or Price Protection?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I contacted Ford by phone prior to my Bronco being delivered and after providing them my order number and name verification,they gave me a certificate number which I provided the dealer with when I took delivery. This ensured the guaranteed price. I suggest you do the same.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For $1,100, I'd buy it and get out of there. Some have said that the price guarantee comes in the form of a rebate to dealer later on, ask for that if they get it.

Buy and run.
No add-ons, they're available elsewhere.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Depends. If you were an early order holder it's a certificate I believe. If you're a late order holder but before March 8th, you qualify for Retail Order Price Protection which gets credited back to the dealership on their invoices.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...onco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/
I was referring to the retail price protection, as that is what he was seemingly talking about in the OP, but I might have misunderstood..

I will retract my statement if it is related to original price protection MY21 to MY22.
Sponsored