First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And I probably just fell for it, I bet if you click "I'm Interested" it probably pushes scheduling your reservation back
I thought the same thing just AFTER I clicked "I'm Interested" 😂
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

no braptor email here - 7/15 res holder - no build date

just staying pumped in my hammock counted the days as they pass on my calendar.
Check your spam folder. I got it. 7/13 res. Unscheduled.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And I probably just fell for it, I bet if you click "I'm Interested" it probably pushes scheduling your reservation back
I was wondering the same thing after I clicked it too....I'll never see my Bronco. LOL

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Happy to convert by regular Raptor reservation into this. If it's not a reservation system, I won't be getting a Bronco Raptor (I'm not going to play the dumb games you have to play to get an F-150 Raptor, unfortunately).

It's sad how things are with Raptors these days.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yep, 10/3/20 reservation, so everyone is getting an email. If they carry their own allocation (I know, about zero chance, but the FE's did), then I would pop for one at the dealer of MY choice and possibly avoid ADM. Rolling the dice on a dealer based allocation system with for sure ADM, I won't bother. Be nice if they gave bare bones info on the process, but at least this way, with a vague send me more info email, they will have a 80% + 'interest' to show the investors. I figure if ADM is avoided, can drive it for a year and not lose a dime even with taxes.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't like 4-Dr Broncos, but I'd try to get one just because and see if someone would be desperate enough to buy it off of me. 😉

Of course, if they steered me to my local dealer, then they can forget it. I'd get slapped with at least a $30k adm. (not kidding)

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got it too. Where’s the GTFO button? :LOL:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I read an article ( Motor Trend as I recall ) that It would be first offered to Bronco reservation holders who have not gotten build dates and that they would get first bite out of the reservation apple, and that it was more likely than not that they would reserve the production run for '22...

Sponsored
OP
OP
1970AMCAMX

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't like 4-Dr Broncos, but I'd try to get one just because and see if someone would be desperate enough to buy it off of me. 😉

Of course, if they steered me to my local dealer, then they can forget it. I'd get slapped with at least a $30k adm. (not kidding)
I think if you did end up with a reservation you could probably take your "golden ticket" and shop it around to the different dealerships (the possibility of getting one without ADM is most likely slim to none) but you could probably beat them down quite a bit just because they know you will be getting one.

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Pretty sure they also come with an agreement that you can not resell for at least a year + is my understanding.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read an article ( Motor Trend as I recall ) that It would be first offered to Bronco reservation holders who have not gotten build dates and that they would get first bite out of the reservation apple, and that it was more likely than not that they would reserve the production run for '22...
Email reads like a feeler to help determine what the reservation/new order split should be.

Don't think they would send 100% of them to reservation holders, but then again I am kinda surprised they are setting aside any for us.

EffenNewGuy

Black Diamond
First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 Silverado LS, '14 Subaru Impreza Sport Ltd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got that email too. Went straight to the trash folder lol. I'm pretty dead set on the 2dr BD sasquatch that I ordered (10/4/20 res - 12/8/21 order). Besides, the Braptor has a MIC hood scoop so you guys know that's going to come out faulty right outta the gate :LOL: .
Sponsored