Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Am I the only one that doesn't think it looks *bad*?
I think it add character haha
It doesn't look as bad as there being too many doors on all the ones you circled.šŸ˜‡šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sponsored

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

- Well, it looks like crap! A harbor freight tarp over the whole vehicle. Sorry, but not spending $65K for a "tarp" cheap top that looks like hell.
Nobody cares what you do with your rupees,lol

Cmo

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may be misunderstanding some of the comments on this thread, but here is my situation.
-Reserved July 2020, first day reservations were offered.
-Dealer called in Q1 2021 telling me I could come in and place my order.
-At that time, I wanted a painted hard top, so I chose to push my reservation to MY22.
-Due to all the top issues, I decided I could deal with a MIC Top and scrap my desire for a factory painted top. I canā€™t wait until MY23, my current vehicle wonā€™t last that long.
-I have checked in multiple timeā€™s with the dealer since moving my order to MY22 about when I can place my order, they tell me they donā€™t have any ideaā€¦

Can I go in and get an order in the system now or do I have to wait until the order banks for MY22 officially open to do this?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Ford Bronco Bronco Reservations Resume October. MY2022 Order Bank Also Opens in October. 0E20AE39-869F-4AA2-95B1-EE5E5C2BDF67

This is what I received in an email tonight so itā€™s looking like ordering will be open in September for the 22 model

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
" The halt in online reservations, according to Deep, is due in part to the website undergoing an update. He also acknowledged that an issue sourcing hard-top roofs for the vehicle is a factor. He said he expects the online system to potentially open back up in October, which is also when the automaker will open up orders for model year 2022 Broncos. "

Imagine that, they are going to miss the September B&P order system opening date... Didn't see that coming, I was expecting it to open on time... ;)

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

- Well, it looks like crap! A harbor freight tarp over the whole vehicle. Sorry, but not spending $65K for a "tarp" cheap top that looks like hell.
which model are you building out with a soft top for $65K? This sounds kind of "excuse-y" to me. Or can you seriously afford $65K but not get a hard-top later for sub $2000 ?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
.... ok that all it takes, then I'm upping the ante with a stupid block crystal and a sticker...
I call you and add a green aftermarket Bronco Tshirt, only worn 4 or 5 times LOL

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the article. It now looks like the September 13th order bank opening is now October at the earliest. No urgency on my end yet. Thankfully there's no shortage of beer.
šŸ‘†šŸ»

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Bronco Reservations Resume October. MY2022 Order Bank Also Opens in October. i-am-altering-the-schedule-pray-i-dont-alter-it-any-further

Bwahahaha - every single soft top has the "BRONCO WAVE" in their side rear windows...looks so bad.

(Once you see it, it cannot be unseen)
Lol @ ā€œThe Bronco waveā€. šŸ˜‚

BroncoNapped

Base
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S10
Your Bronco Model
Base
I call you and add a green aftermarket Bronco Tshirt, only worn 4 or 5 times LOL
Ha...I'll fold, I just have my AMB toy truck left...I will need that to color match my Rig if it does get built...

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
which model are you building out with a soft top for $65K? This sounds kind of "excuse-y" to me. Or can you seriously afford $65K but not get a hard-top later for sub $2000 ?
Good luck getting a hard top for under 2k at a later date.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, if dealers have us order for MY21 damn well knowing we will be MY23 why do we even place our order in the first place?
My question is why they're even letting new folks place reservations for MY22 when they still have a crap ton of orders to be fulfilled. Like I get people might order base and soft top configs but at that point just start shipping stock to the dealers instead of reservations and focus on our orders. I digress...

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who didnā€™t think for one second the September 13 date for MY 22 ordering was not going to be kept?
that date was never set by ford and my dealer set emails some time ago saying it be oct or nov when my22 orders well happen

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
not only that but after driving one with the soft top its too noisy. I would cancel the whole thing before accepting a soft top. When the honeymoon is over I think there will be regrets with people wanting to be first in their neighborhood.
Sponsored