daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SouthBay Area, reserve Base and added Big Bend to get mid package, will only get one, I haven't talked to a dealer yet, Sunnyvale Ford shows x-plan on their web site
Great. I hope they won't give you the run-around, like most of the CA dealers are doing. At a minimum, you need them to commit to no ADM's and MSRP. If you're qualified for X Plan or any of the others, that's a bonus for you. See my post, of about 45-minutes ago on this thread. Make sure whomever you're dealing with gives you everything in writing, before October 31. After that date, you are on the hook to ONLY work with that dealer, and they can charge you anything that they want.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Subwire

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. Same thing that I posted to LarryZiegler. You only need to go to the dealer, one time, to pick up your Bronco. I think we should give our business to the only CA dealer that I've found that will commit to us in writing.
I reserved with Ed Whittier here in chico.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@PDiddy too...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/bay-area-broncos.6/?page=1

One of the topics of conversation right now is a bulk/fleet purchase from one dealership. Our game plan is to say this:

"We have 30+ Bay Area Bronco reservation holders with full intention of converting to purchases. If you can promise an X-Plan price or below on all trims, including First Edition, and in-writing, we will all purchase from your dealership."
Hey... just too much going on... I wanted to reply to this sooner but also wanted to give it my full attention. I'm completely down for this. No brainer... but admittedly I have never bought a new vehicle, so I just don't even know if something like this group scheme will have an effect. I hope so, sounds like it would be so... Let me know what I can do to be involved because yes, I need a deal for sure. Not a wealthy guy but have saved a lot over the years.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Marin County Ford Update

For those who were curious about the Marin County area... Spoke with an extremely positive, customer service driven individual here who has been an onsite employee for 30 years. A veteran too... a real pleasure to speak to.

Confirmed X Plan will be honored on any vehicle that Ford green lights for X Plan. Which right now includes the Bronco Sport.

I've spoken with the other dealerships in the Sonoma County, Napa County areas... on through to Chico, and this was by far the best experience... Healdsburg was great too... but the gentleman was not able to commit to X Plan at this time.

Glenn Ross
Fleet Sales
Marin County Ford, Novato, CA
[email protected]

sbplum

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Santa Barbara, Ca, 4-Door Badlands, 2.3L w/ 7 speed Manual , Area 51, High packages, maybe Lux
I'm in SB too and planning on ordering the same, twins! What dealer did you end up going with? I ordered through Perry but haven't heard a word from them and wondering if I should switch to somewhere else...

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in SB too and planning on ordering the same, twins! What dealer did you end up going with? I ordered through Perry but haven't heard a word from them and wondering if I should switch to somewhere else...
So many of us in Southern and Central California area switching to Kearny Mesa (north of San Diego). No run around. No ADM's. Accepts a qualified X Plan. Willing to talk to you, any weekday... and they put their commitment, in writing. You can get service, anywhere, so call Eric Bunch at Kearny Mesa, and you won't have to hear all the non-committal sales guys saying: “were working to get MSRP for all of our loyal customers;” “my manager thinks the X Plan will be available;” “there is a strong possibility that Ford will include the ___ Plan, but they haven’t told us yet” (it’s actually up to the dealership, not Ford); and the always interesting “we haven’t decided yet, but my manager says that there’s a good possibility that…“ You gotta know that if you accept this kind of stuff, that: 1) your azz is hanging out, and you will be solely at their mercy after October 31 (the last date that you can change dealers). You need to get an agreement in writing from a Manager or Director at that dealership… or you’ve got NOTHING!

Even if you don’t qualify for Plan discounts, call this guy. Talk to this guy. Listen to his open and honest approach to selling you a Bronco. Ask for his commitment of anything that you agree on, in writing… and you will get it. I did, and many of my forum friends have also switched their dealer to Eric at Kearny Mesa Ford.

I strongly recommend talking to Eric, and I include his contact information (below). Tell him I sent you, and maybe I'll get a free key chain!!!

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00
858-560-5544 ext 1013

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Folsom Ford in Cali is doing MSRP and X-Plan. Trying to get them to match Grainger and the other dealers doing $1000 below waiting to hear back.

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Folsom Ford in Cali is doing MSRP and X-Plan. Trying to get them to match Grainger and the other dealers doing $1000 below waiting to hear back.
If you get them to agree to that let me know and I'll switch dealers

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Myself- 4 DR Badlands (non-Sasquatch)
Flipping between colors

My partner- 2 DR Black Diamond (non-squatch)
Shadow Black or Carbonized Grey

Galpin Ford in North Hills. They emailed me awhile back saying they'll be accepting x-plans but I haven't heard from them since.. I've tried following up about MSRP and ADM but no response... I might switch both reservations to Kearney Mesa Ford because of their transparency and forum presence... I'll let y'all know if they get back to me.

Better note though, I would love to do a meetup when we get our Broncos to enjoy everyone's builds and how long we waited for our rigs!??? p.s. I will be making trips up north too if anyone ever wanted to hit some trails!

Last edited:

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Myself- 4 DR Badlands (non-Sasquatch)
Flipping between colors

My partner- 2 DR Black Diamond (non-squatch)
Shadow Black or Carbonized Grey

Galpin Ford in North Hills. They emailed me awhile back saying they'll be acxepting x-plans but I haven't heard from them since.. I've tried following up about MSRP and ADM but no response... I might switch both reservations to Kearney Mesa Ford because of their transparency and forum presence... I'll let y'all know if they get back to me.

Better note though, I would love to do a meetup when we get our Broncos to enjoy everyone's builds and how long we waited for our rigs!??? p.s. I will be making trips up north too if anyone ever wanted to hit some trails!
Ha! MacFly and I have both recently switched to Kearny Mesa Ford. I think I know of about 30-others member's, just from this 6g forum, that have switched to KMF (Eric Bunch).

Call Eric first. He's knowledgeable about the Bronco's, he's a sales manager that will put his assertions in writing, he's straightforward,... and even though it's a bit of a drive for you, you will only need to go there once to pick it up! You can get service, anywhere.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Livin' the Dream in Manteca, CA here.

Pretty sure I'm goin' 4dr BadSquatch. Already ordered my plate. Might have to live on my wife's Jeep GC for a few months <shrug>

Ford Bronco California Check-in 2020-08-07_20-22-00

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have been working with Future Ford. Though they have committed verbally to X-Plan Pricing, I sent an email on Fri to the Asst Sales Mgr that I spoke with to get that commitment in writing. So far no reply. To hedge my bet so to speak, I reserved a 2nd Bronco at Galpin Ford In northern LA as they are openly committed. I’d prefer to stay local though (and didn’t check with Lithia Ford about their X-Plan positioning). Lithia Ford in Fresno replied via email that they would not participate w/X-Plan pricing......so they are out. Sent an email to Madera Ford asking for their pricing strategy and nothing but crickets from them. Still have not heard from Future Ford either
Did Galpin commit in writing to not charge over MSRP and to honor X-Plan?
Sponsored