Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Los Angeles. Wasn't sure what to get so reserved 4dr Wildtrak + Badlands for good measure.
Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is clever! 30 orders at a smaller profit vs 0 orders at zero profit. Should be a no brainier. Good luck!
That's the idea. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I figure the dealer that agrees gets sales that would otherwise go to someone else. Not to mention service packages tacked on, etc. So while the profit might not be HUGE from the vehicle sales themselves, the recurring customer will add revenue.

Like you said... no-brainer.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's the idea. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I figure the dealer that agrees gets sales that would otherwise go to someone else. Not to mention service packages tacked on, etc. So while the profit might not be HUGE from the vehicle sales themselves, the recurring customer will add revenue.

Like you said... no-brainer.
That's the 1st advantage to high volume, low margin sales. The 2nd advantage is:

to consider the 20% to 40% of the orders that are not picked up, due to life changes (marriage, divorce, baby, credit, moving, etc), will be left on the lot, for that dealer to sell at MSRP + $1,000 to $3,000, except FE at maybe MSRP + $10,000 to people that don't want to wait a year to get a Bronco!

KSpider

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi E-Tron (mine), Audi E-tron (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Escondido here - 4dr Badlands - no idea on color yet...

Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4 door badlands out of Future Ford in Clovis. I'm also leaning towards 33" all-terrains since it'll be used on-road too, but damn those 35s are nice. I'm ok with the 2.3L, I just want that 7-speed manual ?
Neither Future Ford or Lithia are honoring X-Plan. I haven’t checked Madera Ford yet. The Ford Store in MorgannHill and the dealer in Rio Vista are

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Neither Future Ford or Lithia are honoring X-Plan. I haven’t checked Madera Ford yet. The Ford Store in MorgannHill and the dealer in Rio Vista are
You can get Ford service, nationwide, so don't just commit to the closest dealer to your home.

I've called 8 dealers around here... and all of them were less than forthcoming. The only one that would commit to no ADM's, and that they will accept X Plan at their dealership, AND put it in writing before I made a change, was Eric (Kearney Mesa Ford). NO ONE ELSE WOULD PUT IT IN WRITING!!! He's the only one that will give you the peace of mind to know that no one will "forget" their commitment to you...

So, I did it last week, I changed my dealer to Kearny Mesa, (just north of San Diego). This is not my closest dealer, by far, but I figured that I will only need to make the trip, one time. The Internet Director there, confirmed everything he would do to get my business, with me. He will charge NO ADM's, and he will accept X Plan on the new Bronco. In my case (Badlands 2 Door, that's about $1400 discount from the Badlands MSRP).

Don’t accept all the stupid shid that the other Inside Sales Agents and Internet Sales Agents are telling you… and I think I’ve heard it all: “were working to get MSRP for all of our loyal customers;” “my manager thinks the X Plan will be available;” “there is a strong possibility that Ford will include the ___ Plan, but they haven’t told us yet” (it’s actually up to the dealership, not Ford); and the always interesting “we haven’t decided yet, but my manager says that there’s a good possibility that…“ You gotta know that if you accept this kind of stuff, that: 1) your azz is hanging out, and you will be solely at their mercy after October 31 (the last date that you can change dealers). You need to get an agreement in writing from a Manager or Director at that dealership… or you’ve got NOTHING!

Even if you don’t qualify for Plan discounts, call this guy, he's north of San Diego. He's open and honest, and I have changed to him, as have several of my friends from this site. Talk to this guy. Listen to his open and honest approach to selling you a Bronco. Ask for his commitment of anything that you agree on, in writing… and you will get it. I did, and many of my forum friends have also switched their dealer to Eric at Kearny Mesa Ford. I always think that someone appears to be open and honest with me... that he/she is the one that deserves my business.

I strongly recommend talking to Eric, and I include his contact information (below). Tell him I sent you, and maybe I'll get a free key chain!!!

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00
858-560-5544 ext 1013

Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can get Ford service, nationwide, so don't just commit to the closest dealer to your home.

I've called 8 dealers around here... and all of them were less than forthcoming. The only one that would commit to no ADM's, and that they will accept X Plan at their dealership, AND put it in writing before I made a change, was Eric (Kearney Mesa Ford). NO ONE ELSE WOULD PUT IT IN WRITING!!! He's the only one that will give you the peace of mind to know that no one will "forget" their commitment to you...

So, I did it last week, I changed my dealer to Kearny Mesa, (just north of San Diego). This is not my closest dealer, by far, but I figured that I will only need to make the trip, one time. The Internet Director there, confirmed everything he would do to get my business, with me. He will charge NO ADM's, and he will accept X Plan on the new Bronco. In my case (Badlands 2 Door, that's about $1400 discount from the Badlands MSRP).

Don’t accept all the stupid shid that the other Inside Sales Agents and Internet Sales Agents are telling you… and I think I’ve heard it all: “were working to get MSRP for all of our loyal customers;” “my manager thinks the X Plan will be available;” “there is a strong possibility that Ford will include the ___ Plan, but they haven’t told us yet” (it’s actually up to the dealership, not Ford); and the always interesting “we haven’t decided yet, but my manager says that there’s a good possibility that…“ You gotta know that if you accept this kind of stuff, that: 1) your azz is hanging out, and you will be solely at their mercy after October 31 (the last date that you can change dealers). You need to get an agreement in writing from a Manager or Director at that dealership… or you’ve got NOTHING!

Even if you don’t qualify for Plan discounts, call this guy, he's north of San Diego. He's open and honest, and I have changed to him, as have several of my friends from this site. Talk to this guy. Listen to his open and honest approach to selling you a Bronco. Ask for his commitment of anything that you agree on, in writing… and you will get it. I did, and many of my forum friends have also switched their dealer to Eric at Kearny Mesa Ford. I always think that someone appears to be open and honest with me... that he/she is the one that deserves my business.

I strongly recommend talking to Eric, and I include his contact information (below). Tell him I sent you, and maybe I'll get a free key chain!!!

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00
858-560-5544 ext 1013
I like to try and support my home town business whenever possible not only with the profit revenue the dealer makes but the sales tax revenue also earned. This is a unique situation where everyone is on the same playing field, but some choose to do their own thing.....which is when my loyalty stops.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like to try and support my home town business whenever possible not only with the profit revenue the dealer makes but the sales tax revenue also earned. This is a unique situation where everyone is on the same playing field, but some choose to do their own thing.....which is when my loyalty stops.
I'm with ya. I got so frustrated with dealer crap and uninformed salesmen, that I finally just moved my reservation to the only guy that I found (in CA) that not only appreciated to talk to me... but he committed to send me his commitments in writing... and he did!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Subwire

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chico here!
Yeah. Same thing that I posted to LarryZiegler. You only need to go to the dealer, one time, to pick up your Bronco. I think we should give our business to the only CA dealer that I've found that will commit to us in writing.

comfour

Big Bend
First Name
cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
SouthBay Area, reserve Base and added Big Bend to get mid package, will only get one, I haven't talked to a dealer yet, Sunnyvale Ford shows x-plan on their web site
Sponsored