First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Also…I checked with my peeps…I think u called the Philly location, not mine…so hit me up directly if u need any help
Thanks man will do. I called Philly first and then they transferred me to horsham.
thanks again for you explanation and help, tough trying to find a dealer to go through in this environment.
Sponsored

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are any other dealers brokering cars? Is this common? I have two orders and would be happy to split ADM on one.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How many brokered deals to split ADM from forum members were priority orders?? Com on guys and gals fess up. We’re family here😉

Mike20

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Chapman Northeast Philly is a different dealership than Chapman Horsham.
The Horsham location is the one offering the 3 or 4% below invoice pricing.
There's a Chapman in Lancaster too.

Hey Mike20! When is your Bronco being delivered?
I don’t have a delivery date yet. Blend date was 7/13 and my tracker still just says in production. I’m 95% sure it’s built but haven’t gotten an official update from Ford. It is a MIC top so could possibly be getting held up for quality control (just a guess). How about you?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t have a delivery date yet. Blend date was 7/13 and my tracker still just says in production. I’m 95% sure it’s built but haven’t gotten an official update from Ford. It is a MIC top so could possibly be getting held up for quality control (just a guess). How about you?
I'm semi-local to Chapman, I'd to check out some of the new arrivals as they come in there. My Aug res AMB BaseSquatch is a year away..... gonna be a long wait.
Hoping to see this one, I think it's Blavens?
Ford Bronco Chapman Ford (Philly PA) 1626549486273

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm semi-local to Chapman, I'd to check out some of the new arrivals as they come in there. My Aug res AMB BaseSquatch is a year away..... gonna be a long wait.
Hoping to see this one, I think it's Blavens?
Ford Bronco Chapman Ford (Philly PA) 1626549486273
Yes thats mine. Been built since 7/1 and sitting at the plant 😒

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks man will do. I called Philly first and then they transferred me to horsham.
thanks again for you explanation and help, tough trying to find a dealer to go through in this environment.
I agree…can u wait or looking for one ASAP?

OP
OP
AMK610

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I agree…can u wait or looking for one ASAP?
id love to wait, just got a JLUR that can hold me over for a little bit. I want a manual Sasquatch badlands 4 door.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This thread should probably be closed as it does not represent anything the author is saying. My Bronco is one of those on there and the price reflected on the website is not what I'm paying. And as Tom stated, there are a few customers who authorized Tom to broker deals for them, hence the actual markup.
I think this post should stay up or be pinned for other people to see. Not to shine a negative light, but because other people will search and have the same misconceptions. It might eliminate some potential confusion. If they have a vehicle on site and want to sell for an additional charge, more power to them. If you need to play now, you're gonna have to pay that premium.

OP
OP
AMK610

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think this post should stay up or be pinned for other people to see. Not to shine a negative light, but because other people will search and have the same misconceptions. It might eliminate some potential confusion. If they have a vehicle on site and want to sell for an additional charge, more power to them. If you need to play now, you're gonna have to pay that premium.
Thank you, this concisely sums up my thoughts on this as well. No harm meant to anyone, but want to clear things up for anyone who saw what I saw on their website

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you, this concisely sums up my thoughts on this as well. No harm meant to anyone, but want to clear things up for anyone who saw what I saw on their website
Maybe you should edit your first post to reflect that so no one has to read through everything.

OP
OP
AMK610

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to split hairs, but you may want to update the title to say something that the Chapman Ford in Philly is charging ADM and not Chapman in Horsham. I'm sure @DealerInsider would appreciate the distinction and clarification, since he's been a friend of the forum for some time. :D

OP
OP
AMK610

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not to split hairs, but you may want to update the title to say something that the Chapman Ford in Philly is charging ADM and not Chapman in Horsham. I'm sure @DealerInsider would appreciate the distinction and clarification, since he's been a friend of the forum for some time. :D
The guy in Philly transferred me to horsham because that’s where he said the badlands was heading, the guy in horsham told me about the badlands with ADM

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The guy in Philly transferred me to horsham because that’s where he said the badlands was heading, the guy in horsham told me about the badlands with ADM
Ah, damn I'm confused...
Ford Bronco Chapman Ford (Philly PA) 6db
Sponsored