Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Look guys, at then end of the day we’re all off-roaders, we’re all here to have fun and enjoy our toys. I don’t know where some of you get off throwing personal attacks at someone all based on some words over an inanimate object. Nobody has personally attacked you. We do a lot for the Offroad community as whole. We are into all motorsports. We have sxs, jeep, bronco, unimog, Polaris, Yamaha. We don’t discriminate against any make or model. If it has a wheel and and engine then we’re all about it. Some of you who feel personally attacked and are throwing out personal insults need to really evaluate your life and who you are as person.
Have a great week everyone and some of you please stop taking life so seriously and personal.
I think people are getting entertainment and opinion confused with someone presenting facts. I fully enjoy the stuff you guys put out but also realize at the end of the day you are doing this to MAKE MONEY, yes you love what you do but it is also your job. The video in question is filled with a lot of unscientific opinions that are thrown around as fact and the ultimate conclusion you could see coming 100 miles away. At the end of the day you mostly wheel jeeps. You have a Jeep you put 100k plus in against a mostly stock bronco. Of course the Jeep is going to win. I think people thought this was going to be fair and balanced comparison and that the bronco was going to get modified similar to the Jeep and that they (the subscribers) were going to go on a journey with you. Instead they got some videos, and ultimately what they felt was a half hearted hit piece against the bronco. Just my two cents. Keep doing what you guys do. Love the channel.
Sponsored

LiteBrite

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen the softop on the Jeep. It has the same gaps as the Bronco. Do the Lite bright group get support from Jeep?
No we’re not supported and sponsored by any manufacturer. They tried that and when we saw the control they could have we opted to not work with these big companies so we could always be truthful and say what we wanted.

LiteBrite

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think people are getting entertainment and opinion confused with someone presenting facts. I fully enjoy the stuff you guys put out but also realize at the end of the day you are doing this to MAKE MONEY, yes you love what you do but it is also your job. The video in question is filled with a lot of unscientific opinions that are thrown around as fact and the ultimate conclusion you could see coming 100 miles away. At the end of the day you mostly wheel jeeps. You have a Jeep you put 100k plus in against a mostly stock bronco. Of course the Jeep is going to win. I think people thought this was going to be fair and balanced comparison and that the bronco was going to get modified similar to the Jeep and that they (the subscribers) were going to go on a journey with you. Instead they got some videos, and ultimately what they felt was a half hearted hit piece against the bronco. Just my two cents. Keep doing what you guys do. Love the channel.
We wanted to build it too but with how bad the build quality is on our bronco I just don’t want to. I think the Braptor will be way better suited for what we want to do plus will give us some good videos on a stock one. I don’t think many people will take the Braptor and treat it how we will to see how good or bad it is. And then mod from there or maybe not. Maybe it will be so good it won’t need mods.

XmasLightsBronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone, thanks for all the kind words and fun read. Im
Super happy to hear that some of your builds are solid and have no issues. No rattles, no squeaky interior, no paint blemishes, quiet soft tops (idk how you managed that one) no plastic and cheap feeling interior. Ours unfortunately must have been built on a Friday holiday weekend and for that, I’m sorry. I wish we got one with the quiet soft top option and secure and sturdy grab handles. I really wish we knew to order the nicer, stitched leather dash. Let’s hope that the Bronco Raptor we have on order will be built during the week & not before a holiday, and that the fit and finish lives up to its price tag. We’re genuinely glad that Ford stepped up to the plate to bring out competition for the Wrangler, as the Bronco is an amazing vehicle in its own right that suits the needs of most people - as most people will never be willing or able to find the capability limits of their vehicle (be it Bronco or Wrangler).

However, if you’re upset about the faults we pointed out on the Bronco & believe our video was one-sided, you can always cheer yourself up by watching all of our videos throughout the years where we’ve openly and honestly showed/demonstrated/discussed all of the issues with our Wrangler. Maybe starting with the video where our stock Jeep nearly killed us with a steering failure? Or the one where it almost left us stranded with a faulty secondary battery? Pick your fancy, as there’s dozens and dozens to choose from!

From there, if you still think we’re biased, you’re welcome to join all of the die-hard Jeep people who also think we’re biased because they don’t like it when we say the Wrangler is less than perfect…just like the Bronco.
I stand by what I had previously written that I'm disappointed in that video. I had hoped you would have stuck with the Bronco and elevated it as you have done with the Rubicon. Perhaps that's what you have in-store for your Braptor plans. I believe the Bronco will appeal to a wider market than Wranglers can, assuming Ford can produce enough of them and launch a decent aftermarket. For the really extreme stuff the IFS struggles with, I echo some of the comments made that it'd be better suited in a SxS.

Kudos to hopping on here and defending your views. Big balls man, especially with the juvenile personal attacks running rampant. I have enjoyed your content in the past, especially King of the Hammers. Keep doing you. Here's hoping you can LiteBrite a Braptor with a coyote.

cobro92

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Didn't they say in the video that they were comparing stock to stock? They aren't comparing the current version of the stepchild to the stock Bronco. That wouldn't make any sense. I bet if you put 100k into the Bronco, it would be pretty amazing.

Seems like most of the discussion here goes back to the old IFS vs. solid axle debate. Is anyone saying that an IFS will be a better rock crawler than a solid axle, all else equal? Ford went with the IFS because it's far better as a daily street driver, and that's where 99% of Bronco owners will be 99% of the time. Drive 100 miles on the freeway, and the difference will be night and day. IFS is also a much better high-speed off-roader, as mentioned in the video. I don't think they are as far off-base in the video as people here seem to think.

Sponsored

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No we’re not supported and sponsored by any manufacturer. They tried that and when we saw the control they could have we opted to not work with these big companies so we could always be truthful and say what we wanted.
We all appreciate the honesty. Just keep doing what you're doing. 😉

As far as the comparison is concerned, while I don't entirely agree with all of your conclusions regarding the Bronco, I would simply say everything has a place in this market. There is a lot of overlap in terms of market share and capabilities between the Bronco and the Wrangler, but there is a point at which the Jeep leaves everything else behind for obvious reasons. And given what you guys use your vehicles for I can totally understand your conclusions. If I had a Jeep like the stepchild I'd be a bit biased myself LOL!

That said, I think it's somewhat disingenuous to harp on Ford's reliability issues when the average Jeep is no more reliable and has been around a lot longer. All platforms have their weak spots, the aftermarket generally recognizes and addresses those accordingly. You at least mentioned and acknowledge the death wobble issues, but you still choose the Wrangler despite all that.

The thing that bugs me, which is not about your video in particular, so much as is about the hate been lobbed towards the Bronco, is the blanket statements being made about the platform as a whole that are based on a tiny subset of owners experiences. I think knowledgeable enthusiasts generally acknowledge that an IFS system has a different set of weaknesses than a solid front axle and requires different solutions to fix, as you well know. I just think it's counterproductive to the community as a whole, and discourages new and existing owners, to hear people talking shit all the time. We should all just be happy there are more choices on the market and be supportive of an amazing and ingenious community of aftermarket engineers that come up with better solutions for the problems than Ford ever could. Jeep has already benefited from decades of aftermarket support, that address everything from death wobble to shitty door hinges. In time, the support will come, and the weaknesses will be addressed and we ALL be sharing the same trails, and breaking more parts when we get a little overzealous. 🤣

Again, that last paragraph is not directed at you guys in particular. I love your content and will continue to follow and support you guys. 👍 I just hate to see all the toxic negativity, we are all one community, and people like what they like, and have different needs. In the end, it's all just about having fun and enjoying the outdoors.

Last edited:

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My thoughts exactly. All of their videos she's posing in some sort of suductive clothing... Come on onlyfans?
she has one, it's $24.99/month :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The problem is you guys are taking the Subaru comment way too personal and taking it wrong. The meaning behind it is that the Subaru drives like a car, has room is comfy and can take people Offroad (ish) the next logical step wouldn’t be to go to a jeep that drives like crap on road at high speeds and has death wobble potential issues among other typical jeep issues and has less room than a jeep. The next logical step is a bronco. It’s much much more capable. Still drives like a car, way more roomy than a jeep and fits the bill way better for most people. We’ve even had a dozen or more comments about how that’s exactly what people have done and the exact reasons so quit being so butthurt over someone opinion and observation that isn’t far off from my person point of view.
I have a Scuby, it has its place and I just drove it on a 1200 mile trip and averaged 30 mpg. I live in an environment where having an AWD vehicle is an advantage and requirement sometimes. Long term goals even with my Braptor which will require a fuel truck to follow will be to travel wherever the F I want to go. I have a road course track car, if I want unlimited steering handling capabilities I just drive that. The Bronco is a happy medium target IMO. Your Bronco content was fairly informative and realistic. To each their own and to hell with the circus crowd.

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
We wanted to build it too but with how bad the build quality is on our bronco I just don’t want to. I think the Braptor will be way better suited for what we want to do plus will give us some good videos on a stock one. I don’t think many people will take the Braptor and treat it how we will to see how good or bad it is. And then mod from there or maybe not. Maybe it will be so good it won’t need mods.
Ford must have upgraded the build quality from 21 to 2022. I have a 2022 2 door Sasquatch and it's not as squeaky or flimsy as yours. Not yet anyway. I don't think the rear AC on the floor will be as big of an issue either with it being a 2 door.

I do know one thing is for sure I would never compare my 2022 2 door Bronco Sasquatch to my 2014 Subaru WRX hatch that I use to own. It's not even in the same universe to even speak of the two in the same conversation when it comes to off road capability.

I actually think you would have been served better getting a 2 door Bronco Sasquatch over that big fat Raptor. That Raptor is super heavy and 8+ inches wider then an already wide standard Bronco. I can't even imagine wider. My wide hood on my standard Bronco has plenty of blind spot enough in the front. I pulled it in my 2 door garage 3 days ago and basically rock crawled over my generator. Lol. It's a tight fit with the Jeep being parked on the other side.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t blame her. Maximum profit for minimum effort.
It’s pretty lame, though. Not much more of her than what you see on YouTube. Don’t waste your money.

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure what you are laughing at. 24.99 x a few thousands paid subs = a whole LOT of money. Don’t forget to add the paid DMs which equal or surpass the monthly fee.
I love how people like to look down their nose at folks that do this, and complain about the price when you guys are no doubt laughing all the way to the bank!

Within the fetish community that I have been a part of for many years, I have known and am or at least was "very" good friends with a lot women whos sole source of income is OnlyFans and other similar sites. I am a professional software engineer of 20+ years and make 6 figures a year. They make more than me and work less. Hell, if I was sexy enough I would be doing it to! Although as a guy, I'm sure I would be attracting a whole different community of fans! :ROFLMAO:

P.S. My fiancé is an ex-fetish model, turned fetish photographer, so I do have a little bit of experience in this area. ;)
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.