Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

renderings don't seem like much has changed...which is a very old body style at this point.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I always said Id get a 4runner if I wanted a 4dr, looks like Ill get a manual one in the future

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This looks like a nice, incremental update, but TBH I think the existing Sequoia and the teased shots of the Land Cruiser look better. I actually expected a more significant redesign.

Sponsored

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
This looks like a nice, incremental update, but TBH I think the existing Sequoia and the teased shots of the Land Cruiser look better. I actually expected a more significant redesign.
The info at the link does say "heavily evolutionary in design" so I guess that's what we're seeing and should expect.

I really like how the new Sequoia looks anyway so I'm ok if the 2025 4Runner looks like a smaller version of it.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

These are ONLY renderings, while they actually look pretty good, don't confuse them with the actual product Toyota will release.

Expect the official teaser photos and reveal in Q1 2024.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

These are ONLY renderings, while they actually look pretty good, don't confuse them with the actual product Toyota will release.

No, those are real. I saw it on the internet, so it must be true.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Nah this looks exactly like the new Bronco 6G!

Ford Bronco Competition: 2025 4RUNNER news, specs, timing, preview CGIs -- via insider info 1690822276646

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Oh I get that. I'm just also aware that renderings are usually edgier/more exciting than what the final, toned-down product turns out to be, too. So this isn't looking like it will be an aggressive redesign (which I think is overdue).

Now maybe these renderings are understating the redesign, but it usually goes the other way.

Sponsored

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nah this looks exactly like the new Bronco 6G!

Ford Bronco Competition: 2025 4RUNNER news, specs, timing, preview CGIs -- via insider info 1690822276646
Lol we actually started watching Rampage last night, and this Bronco made an appearance. TBH it was the most ridiculous part of that movie, which is really saying something.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is about the best rendering I’ve seen of it and honestly looks pretty legit.

Most renders have something off in the lines that can be deep into the details. Unless someone can point out the obvious flaw, this almost looks CAD accurate, meaning a real leak.

If this is it, the looks are well done. Lots of loathing about the hybrid, but Toyota has that tech peffected at this point and I think it’s a selling point; they know they can’t screw that part up.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it looks like the renderings my interest has dropped to zero. I absolutely dislike it. The GX looks phenomenal, 24 Prius and I can't believe I'm saying this looks outstanding and even the new Taco looks pretty good but this...nope. I really hope those renderings are off as the wife and I were discussing this for her next vehicle.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it looks like the renderings my interest has dropped to zero. I absolutely dislike it. The GX looks phenomenal, 24 Prius and I can't believe I'm saying this looks outstanding and even the new Taco looks pretty good but this...nope. I really hope those renderings are off as the wife and I were discussing this for her next vehicle.
I'm watching this and the land cruiser closely. We will be looking to get rid of her sienna hybrid in a couple years(works with wait times for these vehicles, and not paying adm) and get back into a fun family vehicle.
Sponsored