Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica / Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did this, the order transfer ticket was created on Feb 1 that went nowhere and the timestamp switch ticket was created on march 10 last Wednesday. I've been checking the creation date on reservation page everyday. No change so far. Ford account Sign in seems to be broken at this moment.
Shucks and I thought maybe I couldn't log in because they were in my account changing the date on my reservation. :confused:
Sponsored

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I did this, the order transfer ticket was created on Feb 1 that went nowhere and the timestamp switch ticket was created on march 10 last Wednesday. I've been checking the creation date on reservation page everyday. No change so far. Ford account Sign in seems to be broken at this moment.
Shucks and I thought maybe I couldn't log in because they were in my account changing the date on my reservation. :confused:
Trying to do the same but can't log in to the site either. I did get a generic email from Ford Motor Co half an hour ago telling me to place my order soon as the deadline is reaching, so their site may now be overwhelmed with traffic and is glitching.

MaXberN

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica / Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to do the same but can't log in to the site either. I did get a generic email from Ford Motor Co half an hour ago telling me to place my order soon as the deadline is reaching, so their site may now be overwhelmed with traffic and is glitching.
I received the same email. I'm wanting a 2021 so really hoping this gets fixed today or tomorrow.

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I received the same email. I'm wanting a 2021 so really hoping this gets fixed today or tomorrow.
Yea same, it's a pretty unfortunate situation. Worse comes to worst, if it's not switched by tomorrow I am going to proceed with ordering anyway and have them switch the timestamp to my active order instead of just the reservation. Hopefully that'll do the trick!

Sponsored

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I logged in again today, my timestamp switched over from ticket created on March 10

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How's everyone making out? Now that we are 3 days away from cutoff

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco VI

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F150 Raptor/21 Bronco FE/22 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How's everyone making out? Now that we are 3 days away from cutoff
Not good. I ordered a FE and an Outer Banks on July 13th. My dealer converted my reservations to orders without my knowledge. I had been asking for a firm price for over a month when that happened. They were trying to drag it out as long as they could before finally giving me their ridiculous price. I then called Ford and opened a case on February 26th. They told me they would have to manually switch my orders over to Chapman Ford in Horsham, and it would take about a week. Fast forward to March 9th and many, many phone calls to Ford. I get a call last Tuesday from Ford telling me that I need to make two new reservations with Chapman, and they would assign my old time stamp to my new reservations within three days.

I obviously couldn’t reserve another FE, so I reserved a Badlands and a Wildtrak. I was assured that I would be able to make one of those a FE order. Yesterday morning, I received three generic emails from Ford telling me I need to place my orders before the 19th. One was for the Badlands, one for the Wildtrak and interestingly, one for the Outer Banks I initially reserved with my FE on July 13th. Guess which one is missing? My FE. I have no idea why I received the email for the Outer Banks that was converted to an order by my shady local dealer along with my FE reservation, but anyway. I just got off the phone AGAIN with Ford, and no one can seem to help me. To say I am frustrated at this point would be an understatement. I now have two orders for a FE and Outer Banks still associated with my local dealer, and I have two reservations for a Badlands and Wildtrak with a time stamp of 3/9.

@DealerInsider at Chapman has been great throughout this process since I made the switch, and I highly recommend him and his dealership. However, his hands are tied, and he can’t undo what my local asshole dealership has done. At this point, I have just about lost all hope that I will get my FE that was ordered within the first two hours of release on July 13th. The second reservation was just going to be held in 99 status so I could order a 2022, but I have had my heart set on this FE from the beginning. Diehard Ford guy, too, but this has been a tough pill to swallow. Sorry for the long post, but I needed to vent. Hope you other guys in similar situations have better luck than I’ve had so far.

Deleted member 19285

I'm also waiting for the timestamp on my new reservation at @DealerInsider to be updated manually. I spoke with Ford this morning and they said they've spun up a whole department to take care of these and "got through updating about half of them yesterday."

Fingers crossed I guess. I've been waiting a month...

Sponsored

musicman

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not good. I ordered a FE and an Outer Banks on July 13th. My dealer converted my reservations to orders without my knowledge. I had been asking for a firm price for over a month when that happened. They were trying to drag it out as long as they could before finally giving me their ridiculous price. I then called Ford and opened a case on February 26th. They told me they would have to manually switch my orders over to Chapman Ford in Horsham, and it would take about a week. Fast forward to March 9th and many, many phone calls to Ford. I get a call last Tuesday from Ford telling me that I need to make two new reservations with Chapman, and they would assign my old time stamp to my new reservations within three days.

I obviously couldn’t reserve another FE, so I reserved a Badlands and a Wildtrak. I was assured that I would be able to make one of those a FE order. Yesterday morning, I received three generic emails from Ford telling me I need to place my orders before the 19th. One was for the Badlands, one for the Wildtrak and interestingly, one for the Outer Banks I initially reserved with my FE on July 13th. Guess which one is missing? My FE. I have no idea why I received the email for the Outer Banks that was converted to an order by my shady local dealer along with my FE reservation, but anyway. I just got off the phone AGAIN with Ford, and no one can seem to help me. To say I am frustrated at this point would be an understatement. I now have two orders for a FE and Outer Banks still associated with my local dealer, and I have two reservations for a Badlands and Wildtrak with a time stamp of 3/9.

@DealerInsider at Chapman has been great throughout this process since I made the switch, and I highly recommend him and his dealership. However, his hands are tied, and he can’t undo what my local asshole dealership has done. At this point, I have just about lost all hope that I will get my FE that was ordered within the first two hours of release on July 13th. The second reservation was just going to be held in 99 status so I could order a 2022, but I have had my heart set on this FE from the beginning. Diehard Ford guy, too, but this has been a tough pill to swallow. Sorry for the long post, but I needed to vent. Hope you other guys in similar situations have better luck than I’ve had so far.
Ford will switch your FE order over to non OB and once it is in the system, Chapman should give you a call. This is what I had to do for my FE (ordered Wildtrack with Granger) and they called me about it a few days later. I would just reach out to Ford again and see if the FE was moved to your new order. The reservation number will not carry over, just the timestamp. Good luck, and keep on contacting them.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

I did the exact same thing last Tuesday. Been waiting a week to have my new reservation timestamp changed to reflect my 7/14 timestamp. When I call Ford to ask about it, the phone rep is unable to help or do anything useful.

Prior to setting up a new reservation last week that Ford told me to do, I called Ford over a month ago about this problem. At that time, they took all my information and said they would reverse the order that my old dealer made without my consent and put back into reservation status. 3 week later, nothing changed in the system and I received ZERO communication from Ford. When I called last Tuesday to inquire about it, the phone rep said I was on a list to be called. They were supposed to call me and tell me to make a new reservation, then let them know that res# and the old res#. Good thing I called them! I am pretty sure they would not have called me.

Anyway, 7 days later and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. To say Ford has handled this poorly is an understatement. The amount of time I've spent on the phone to get his issue resolved is probably 10 hours. Ford has had employees spend a couple hours on the phone with me while they only need 5 minutes for someone to update a timestamp. PATHETIC!

Last edited:

HOOTERVILLE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F150, 15 MALIBU, 07 STREETGLIDE, 22 Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Base
I found out in January that my dealer converted my res to an order. I called Ford and they said call the dealer. I called the dealer and first they said "oops, we'll fix it" but the next day they said call Ford to fix it. I called on Feb 3 and was told they would fix it. I called the 1st part of March nd they said they would fix it. I called today and they said, make a new reservation...it's the fastest way to fix it. Every time I try to place a new reservation, the website locks up at payment.
I'd like a new Bronco but this is a lot of damn drama to spend money. Becoming less of a Ford fan every day.

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Convert your order and build your Bronco. When they finally get the timestamp switched you'll be good to go. No need to wait on ordering.
I found out in January that my dealer converted my res to an order. I called Ford and they said call the dealer. I called the dealer and first they said "oops, we'll fix it" but the next day they said call Ford to fix it. I called on Feb 3 and was told they would fix it. I called the 1st part of March nd they said they would fix it. I called today and they said, make a new reservation...it's the fastest way to fix it. Every time I try to place a new reservation, the website locks up at payment.
I'd like a new Bronco but this is a lot of damn drama to spend money. Becoming less of a Ford fan every day.
I had your exact same problem. My dealer converted without telling me. Called Ford, they said call the dealer. I called the dealer, they played dumb then tried to get me to keep my order there and told me they'd just ship it to me - I said why would I stay with a dealer that stole my order then lied to me about doing it then tried to get me to stay? That shut em up. They still didn't ever tell me they cancelled my order but I saw it update online the next day.

I called Ford to send my cancelled order back to a reservation but they told me to make a new reservation with my preferred dealer - which I did while I was on the phone with them. I gave them both reservation numbers and was told they'd be merged within a few days. That was last Thursday and they still aren't merged yet.

My new dealer told me we'll wait til Thursday and if they aren't merged we'll place the order on the new reservation and they'll merge the old timestamp to the new order eventually - that it's fine if it happens after March 19th. And it is fine, I'm not getting a 2021 model despite being a day 1 reservation holder, I'm waiting for 2022 and those colors/options.

HOOTERVILLE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F150, 15 MALIBU, 07 STREETGLIDE, 22 Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm trying to get one this year. Got my new res placed. Been on hold with Ford for 25 minutes waiting to talk to them about moving time stamp. Suddenly not optimistic about getting a Bronco this year.
Sponsored