Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey, Its me again!

We've been busy, which is a blessing. But I am past due on owing everyone an update on our Broncos. We have received a huge influx of "dirt mountain" Broncos and have been crazy busy trying to keep up. We delivered our 100th Bronco today. We have 62 remaining of our 2021 Bronco allocation and should get most of them delivered by the middle of January.

We published that our first month of allocation was received from Ford for the 2022 model year and we received 11 Broncos. For the second month of production we received 20 Broncos and they have all been assigned VINS. We await the 3rd month of allocation figures and I'd anticipate receiving those around Christmas time and VINS assigned within a few weeks of that.

Update on what are we going to do to improve allocation for 2022?

1. Bronco Facility – We signed up for our Bronco facility upgrades and sent off paperwork in November.

2. Bronco Sport Sales – We're happy to report we've been able to order 11 Retail Bronco Sports within the last couple of months. These are in addition to our stock units that we have inbound and is a huge improvement from what we were seeing previously.

3. Share of Nation Sales – This is the hardest number to move being a 36 month average. We are happy to say that because of our great customers we sold over 100 new Fords for the first time ever in November and anticipate being able to match/improve that performance in December/January. We also have set a new record for our store for annual Ford sales in 2021 and would anticipate improving on that significantly in 2022 as well.

4. We are committed to only selling to our reservation holders - Our name match percentage currently site at 91.89%. I can tell you 100% of our Broncos have gone to their reservation holders with the discrepancies being a different address, business name rather than personal name, etc. It is an unbelievable thing to see this level of commitment from our customers and has been an awesome thing to watch the passion and excitement of those who are getting their Broncos.
Ford Bronco December Update - Granger Ford Capture.JPG

Thanks again for all the support!

Zach
Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the update. Can you tell us any patterns from the vehicles that are being pulled for production such as reservation month, models, etc. Are they generally being pulled in order of reservation time stamp?

Sponsored

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is awesome to see. I wish other dealerships were half as involved as you guys are in the enthusiast market. I hope the Bronco efforts that Granger has put forth really pay off for you guys in all of your sales.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zach, thank you for the update! It is much appreciated.

Congratulations on the success. Look forward to more great news to come.

Sponsored

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the update and Happy Holidays to all of you!

Fingers crossed my D1 Mic top reservation doesn't keep slide, slide, slippity-slidin! A new years scheduling email would be sweet!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, Its me again!

We've been busy, which is a blessing. But I am past due on owing everyone an update on our Broncos. We have received a huge influx of "dirt mountain" Broncos and have been crazy busy trying to keep up. We delivered our 100th Bronco today. We have 62 remaining of our 2021 Bronco allocation and should get most of them delivered by the middle of January.

We published that our first month of allocation was received from Ford for the 2022 model year and we received 11 Broncos. For the second month of production we received 20 Broncos and they have all been assigned VINS. We await the 3rd month of allocation figures and I'd anticipate receiving those around Christmas time and VINS assigned within a few weeks of that.

Update on what are we going to do to improve allocation for 2022?

1. Bronco Facility – We signed up for our Bronco facility upgrades and sent off paperwork in November.

2. Bronco Sport Sales – We're happy to report we've been able to order 11 Retail Bronco Sports within the last couple of months. These are in addition to our stock units that we have inbound and is a huge improvement from what we were seeing previously.

3. Share of Nation Sales – This is the hardest number to move being a 36 month average. We are happy to say that because of our great customers we sold over 100 new Fords for the first time ever in November and anticipate being able to match/improve that performance in December/January. We also have set a new record for our store for annual Ford sales in 2021 and would anticipate improving on that significantly in 2022 as well.

4. We are committed to only selling to our reservation holders - Our name match percentage currently site at 91.89%. I can tell you 100% of our Broncos have gone to their reservation holders with the discrepancies being a different address, business name rather than personal name, etc. It is an unbelievable thing to see this level of commitment from our customers and has been an awesome thing to watch the passion and excitement of those who are getting their Broncos.
Ford Bronco December Update - Granger Ford PXL_20211202_220217163

Thanks again for all the support!

Zach
Zach this might be a stupid question because I don't pretend to understand the allocation v.s. scheduling thing one bit. You mentioned that your first month of 2022 was 11 and those have been scheduled (I assume for the January build month) and that you already have 20 for the second month of 2022(with VIN, so already scheduled), I would think those would be scheduled for February as they are the second month. I guess I hadn't seen any February builds scheduled yet, I was of the understanding that would happen maybe the second or third week of December. Can you clarify (if you have time of course), not super important obviously. Thanks and good luck.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you for the update, Zach!

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zach this might be a stupid question because I don't pretend to understand the allocation v.s. scheduling thing one bit. You mentioned that your first month of 2022 was 11 and those have been scheduled (I assume for the January build month) and that you already have 20 for the second month of 2022(with VIN, so already scheduled), I would think those would be scheduled for February as they are the second month. I guess I hadn't seen any February builds scheduled yet, I was of the understanding that would happen maybe the second or third week of December. Can you clarify (if you have time of course), not super important obviously. Thanks and good luck.
December is the first month for MY22. So those 11 builds are December builds and the next 20 are for January. I'm 156 on their list. That puts me realistically at an early Fall build. My dad's 70th is this November. All I want to do for him is take him on a cross country camping trip in MY Ford Bronco the same way he did for me in HIS Ford Bronco 30 years ago. Fingers crossed.

Thank you, Zach and Granger Ford!

Last edited:

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

December is the first month for MY22. So those 11 builds are December builds and the next 20 are for January. I'm 156 on their list. That puts me realistically at an early Fall build. My dad's 70th is this November. All I want to do for him is take him on a cross country camping trip in MY For Branco the same way he did for me in HIS Ford Bronco 30 years ago. Fingers crossed.

Thank you, Zach and Granger Ford!
Ahhhh that's right, thank you. I forgot half of December was dedicated to 2022. I hope you get your wish Nate.
Sponsored