Rick U

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My salesman told me the fake sounds come on when in sport mode. I wonder if it’s only part of the B&O system ?
Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah. My SAS BD I had before this, I put a pretty beefy system in it. Absolutely no engine noise. It was a NON B&O/Non Lux truck. This is a Bronco Raptor B&O. Its not super annoying as you only really hear it at idle. I dont think its coming from the sub signal though. Im intercepting the other speakers and using a Kicker Key LOC/harness from Sounds Good Stereo (works really well). When I was amplifying the stock sub signal, there was no engine noise with pretty much the same setup. Only since switching from the sub signal to using the other speakers and the KeyLoc, do I hear the noise which shows that its coming from the kick panel speakers. I also would have figured they pumped it through the subwoofer but that doesn't seem to the case. I know the rangers and F150s have a pretty clear setting in the ACM. Just need to find it on the Bronco. Is see people editing the 787 series numbers in the ACM but mine are 727 which may be a variation in year/model/trim. Who knows.
Hey, how long does your keyloc green (power) light stay on after you shut the engine off?

Ibuprofen3293

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22MY Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's there for sure. Could be the fake engine noise or something else. I think it's part of the ANC. I ran the RCAs from my KeyLoc into my home stereo and I get the rumble so that rules out a ground loop (unless my house is grounded to the same thing my bronco is :) )
I think you're right that its part of ANC, which you can disable in ForScan. I don't notice any rumble with that off. I have B&O w/ aftermarket sub & amp.

TEXASSTEVE

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BB BRONCO, 2023 C8 CORVETTE, 2015 BENTLEY
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a 2024 Big Bend with the base 7 speaker setup. I did all the recommended speaker and amp upgrades and added an extra sub and amp in the back. Got everything tuned in the garage and decided to take it out for a drive and is sounded like a garbled grumble was coming from somewhere. I thought something was rubbing on the tires. Then I thought I screwed up the speaker and amp install. Did some research and for the first time heard about the fake engine noise. I didnt think they would include it on the base BB model but mine had it. The forscan is different than the Lux models in that we dont have a DSP module. I found after a while that I only have to change the following to turn it off:

ACM 727-01-01 xxxx-xxxx-*xxx

Original showed 382B 16F1 10AA
Fixed version shows 382B 16F1 00AA

Keep in mind this code above is before and speaker change settings that are recommended for this same module. Ford obviously stuck a lot on this chip.

FYI - the engine sounds like a 4cyl now

brian6674

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150, 2017 Jeep Wrangler, 2005 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 24 Black Dimond. I went to turn this off as well. But the line 727-01-01 did not have a "Write" button next to it like other lines. Do you have to hit, "Write to whole Module" at the bottom of the screen? I almost did that. But second guessed and decided to ask first.

Thanks!
Sponsored