Sponsored

Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I doubt the price ever gets any better.
I know, I just wish that they would have been clear about possible future updates.

Also, I would have liked something that allowed for a return in the first 30 days if I felt like it wasn't worth it. Not being able to compare it to stock also leaves me questioning the value. I could probably get that much power by monkeying with the MAP sensor (a small one way valve that leaked proportionately above 10 psi).

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I know, I just wish that they would have been clear about possible future updates.

Also, I would have liked something that allowed for a return in the first 30 days if I felt like it wasn't worth it. Not being able to compare it to stock also leaves me questioning the value. I could probably get that much power by monkeying with the MAP sensor (a small one way valve that leaked proportionately above 10 psi).
I believe I touched on the updates back in this thread or another one. Ford Performance doesn't typically do updates to their cals. So you really don't need to worry about having to check for new calibration updates.

As far as allowing a return on this product after using it unfortunately that's not an option. Once you install the cal to your vehicle it's yours.

There are so many great reviews on this product already for only being out for such a short period of time it's clear that the product works really well.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just installed mine. I'll let you know how it is after a few days!

Sponsored
OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Would these work on 2023 Broncos? I have a build date, and would love to pre-emptively pick on up.

I kind of want to assume that there will need to be some sort of validation, or such, but you never know.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Would these work on 2023 Broncos? I have a build date, and would love to pre-emptively pick on up.

I kind of want to assume that there will need to be some sort of validation, or such, but you never know.
The 2023 model year will be added shortly. They are still waiting for their EO approval for it to be 49 or 50 state legal. Once it's been approved we will update the listing for the 2023 MY.

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The 2023 model year will be added shortly. They are still waiting for their EO approval for it to be 49 or 50 state legal. Once it's been approved we will update the listing for the 2023 MY.
I apologize for asking, but I should wait to buy then or ?

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I apologize for asking, but I should wait to buy then or ?
The device will be the same for the 23 MY so you can purchase it if you like and then request the tune from Ford Performance once it's officially been released.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Sponsored

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The device will be the same for the 23 MY so you can purchase it if you like and then request the tune from Ford Performance once it's officially been released.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
Thanks !!!!

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed mine today. Highly recommended.

There isn't an obvious increase in power to me. The big improvement is the throttle response and quick auto trans downshift. It's really nice. Not overly sensitive - just right. Much better than sport mode (annoying RPMs and 4A shift).

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I installed mine today. Highly recommended.

There isn't an obvious increase in power to me. The big improvement is the throttle response and quick auto trans downshift. It's really nice. Not overly sensitive - just right. Much better than sport mode (annoying RPMs and 4A shift).
Exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for posting your impressions.

drbob1

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know if any of the solutions let you have Sport Mode power in 2A (without the kludge of having to shift 4A off)?
Sponsored