Sponsored

Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I, too, understood the apprehension initially. But coming from the guy who makes and sells them seems pretty compelling. I really want the shift pattern updates for daily drivability. But the E30 map on the JB4 has the sauce. I am just about ready to order the FP tune (to stack with my JB4 I got from you). Can you share with us your reasoning behind your suggestion? Not trying to put you in a weird position, just genuinely trying to make a decision.
Well, if intending to retain the FP warranty, we'd advise to use it as is. Also, the JB4 testing was done off stock strategy transmission tuning. I doubt it'd make much of a difference in terms of how the JB4 works.. but we stick to keeping each mutually exclusive.

With that being said, I've seen PLENTY of other platforms do a transmission flash then run a JB4 on top (which, essentially, is what we're doing here).
Sponsored

edernest

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was charged $0.00 on the 2.3 manual. It was also the same dealer that I purchased the Bronco from, and I imagine that weighed in to the installation pricing. Prior to hearing the dealers price, I was prepared to take it to an independent ASE shop without even asking the dealer. I'm glad that I did give the dealer a chance to price it.
Seems pretty generous of your dealer. Did your salesguy work that out for you or did you get that offer straight from the service center?

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems pretty generous of your dealer. Did your salesguy work that out for you or did you get that offer straight from the service center?
Straight from the service center. He originally quoted me $160, which I was okay with. When he went to ask the mechanic when they might be able to squeeze it in, he came back telling me that the mechanic said I could bring it in at anytime and that there would be no charge. I was there two days later and it was installed without charge.

CCMDoc

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 BB Sas, ā€˜14 Raptor, ā€˜71 Hemi ā€˜Cuda convertble
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you @flip - who got me the FP tune - and @Blavin who introduced me to flip.
Tune is installed but havenā€™t yet tested it out (dark, raining and kids are running around Trick or Treating).
Tomorrow will give it a good run.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you @flip - who got me the FP tune - and @Blavin who introduced me to flip.
Tune is installed but havenā€™t yet tested it out (dark, raining and kids are running around Trick or Treating).
Happy Halloween! Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glad I could help. I love how this rig responds with the tune.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glad I could help. I love how this rig responds with the tune.
Love hearing that. Looking at getting it after winter, so it's gonna be a long wait. Lol.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

lethaljake

First Edition
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
ON SALE $599.99 SHIPPED!!

Looking to add more power to our Bronco WITH a Warranty?? No look further!
The Ford Performance Calibration w/ ProCal 4 Calibration is your go to!

The Ford Performance engineered and dyno tested calibration delivers the Ford Performance promise of more power and increased performance without sacrificing reliability.

For the 2.7L

• Improved throttle response throughout RPM range
  • Optimized shift schedule
  • Peak torque = 433 lb.-ft. at 3,500 RPM
  • Peak power = 355 HP at 5,500 RPM
  • Ability to change tire size up to BFG 37x12.5R17 KO2 (579 revolutions per mile). [Additional modifications required.]
  • Ability to change axle ratio up to 4.70
  • For U.S. and Canadian vehicles
  • 3 year/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician
  • CARB E.O. #: D-431-4 for 2021MY vehicles
  • Not available in California for 2022MY vehicles
  • M-12655-F ProCal 4 delivery tool included
  • * Premium fuel required*

***Calibration and ProCal 4 tool are VIN locked. Please contact the Tech Line with additional questions***

***NOTE*** ProCal 4 software only available for Windows 7 or greater. Will NOT work with Windows 10 in "S Mode".

***NOTE*** ProCal 4 tool receives periodic firmware updates for greater usability and additional features. Please connect tool to PC periodically to receive the updates automatically.

Check it out here --> Ford Performance Calibration w/ ProCal 4 Calibration Delivery Tool (2021-2022 Bronco 2.7L)

fordprocal.jpg

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance M-9603-B27_HP.JPG

As always, if you guys have any questions feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance and we'll be more than happy to assist!

Sponsored
OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website