Sponsored

Gawker says "Wow...that the full size Bronco? All I see is little Girl Broncos..."

David196

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My wife stated, "you like this thing, this is a girly vehicle." "I can't see you driving this, it's ugly."
o_O
I also agree on the ugly part(front end, soft top wrinkles.)
Based on certain colors/trims, I also think the Bronco is girly at times.
Sponsored

stone80800

Outer Banks
First Name
stone80800
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Up until this weekend I have only seen one in the wild. Then I saw two in one day.
edit: added second bronco
FE7E7826-6ECC-4CFF-A245-4139EA6758EC.jpeg
3DD50629-1160-4F45-B53B-96036FCFCFB5.jpeg
62EDDF27-789C-490C-BD2B-DCD40DED42A9.jpeg
This red is kinda changing my mind for me. Looks really good.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Must have been talking about the 2 doors.

Just kidding. All vehicles are awesome. All vechicles are for any gender. Even the Sport and 2 doors. Just feeding it bacl to the ones that whine about the "more doors" ;)
LOL, me and my teensy tiny little non-Squatch base ... how lowly we must be in your eyes. :(

Ford Bronco Gawker says "Wow...that the full size Bronco?  All I see is little Girl Broncos..." 1638849162652

😁😉😎

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saturday at grocery store, guy comes up and says "Wow....is that the full size Bronco? First one I've seen! All I see are little Girl Broncos...." I had a big shit eating grin....

Ford Bronco Gawker says "Wow...that the full size Bronco?  All I see is little Girl Broncos..." 1638849162652
What in the hell is a little girl bronco?!?! My Bronco will definitely be a her and she will be one Bad B!+%h!!!!

Yes I know they were referring to a sport.

Sponsored
OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
What in the hell is a little girl bronco?!?! My Bronco will definitely be a her and she will be one Bad B!+%h!!!!

Yes I know they were referring to a sport.
My Bronco is a "her" as well.....Lo....named for my mother Lois, built on 10/18....her birthday. RIP Mom.

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco is a "her" as well.....Lo....named for my mother Lois, built on 10/18....her birthday. RIP Mom.
Still trying to come up with a name for mine

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still can’t believe Chevy did that, knowing ford was coming out with the Bronco. They really must be kicking themselves seeing Ford sell out their Broncos for practically 4 years right out the gate while they have a soulless rebadged Acadia nobody cares about.
My father-in-law had a Blazer when my wife was growing up. When Chevy relaunched the Blazer, the first thing she said was "That is not a Blazer."

Had Chevy relaunched a full size Blazer (with a manual transmission), I'd probably be on some Blazer6G forum complaining about a vehicle that I don't have yet! :p

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saturday at grocery store, guy comes up and says "Wow....is that the full size Bronco? First one I've seen! All I see are little Girl Broncos...." I had a big shit eating grin....

Is that Antimatter Blue?

vancomycin

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The first gawker I had was driving back from Granger on Saturday was a Colorado State Trooper. At least we were both fueling up....

1500 miles so far, including a full day yesterday here in Vegas, and our Bronco still the only one I've seen.....
I live in SoCal and am thinking of driving my Bronco back from Granger at the end of this month when it arrives (vs shipping it). Wondering if you could share any details about your road trip back? How long it took, route, weather/snow and any issues or things you would do differently? Sorry to divert the thread, not able to DM you.

Sponsored

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s funny, whenever I’m stuck trying to explain the difference between the bronco sport and the full size it usually comes out as “no, I’m getting the *big girl* bronco”

Deleted member 12876

After 2023 this will be considered a midsize bronco

Deleted member 12876

That’s funny, whenever I’m stuck trying to explain the difference between the bronco sport and the full size it usually comes out as “no, I’m getting the *big girl* bronco”
I stop talking about the bronco, because even Ford motor company doesn’t really know the difference between the two

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In defense of the BS the Badlands is a very capable off road vehicle. There are many YouTube videos to attest to it. As for the allocations someone said they were tied together, they are not, BS allocations are counted separate from the Bronco as much as the Escape. The Maverick probably affects the BS more in terms of production since they are made at the same plant in Mexico. The BS was great until I was able to lay my hands on a Bronco. I can totally get why some people make that choice.
The link isn't that allocations are linked, it's that Bronco Sport sales now influence Bronco allocations.
My wife stated, "you like this thing, this is a girly vehicle." "I can't see you driving this, it's ugly."
o_O
I also agree on the ugly part(front end, soft top wrinkles.)
Based on certain colors/trims, I also think the Bronco is girly at times.
You shouldn't get one if you think it's ugly.

Skeech

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I specifically said no to it because it was a bit too Santa Red. Looks damn good there though. Currently opting for Pepper Red, but having doubts.
I love my Race red! Haven't seen another in the wild yet of that color and only a couple of other Big Broncos period. I did see another Race Red at the dealership that had not been delivered to the customer yet.
Sponsored