Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've been spending this whole evening on Jeep config sites...I just may.
I’ve been building off road trucks for a good customer/friend for ~5 years now. Several different things - Tundra trd pro on 34’s a couple 4Runners of different generations, a caged k5 blazer on 42’s, etc. he’s had a bunch of different OHV’s

He recently got a JKU and pretty much stopped wheeling everything else.
Ford Bronco Granger Ford -2022 Bronco Allocation - No one said it was going to be easy A8AF61D5-2416-48F5-8323-7BFAC27026BD

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford, why do you have to make it so hard? You are quickly becoming as slimy as the majority of your dealerships are. That's not a good thing to aspire to... but it sure seems you are well on your way.

But why do you have to make it so hard? Life is short. Why don't you just do what you said you would do.... and you said it again, again, and again. You said - from day 1 - that this was going to be about a timestamp. Get an early timestamp - and we'll build Broncos and fulfill orders more or less in the order they were received. Wasn't this your word? Didn't you say it again and again and again? Ironically, you are still saying it. Sadly, it's just not true. But not only is it not true, there's really NO WAY for an ordinary consumer to figure out how to get his/her reservation fulfilled. It's impossible. Seriously. Do you think the majority of Ford dealerships will give straight, accurate, truthful answers to the dozen or more questions we need answers to assess if we should move our order. How many dealers do you think I should call and TRY to have these discussions? How many hoops to you really want us to jump through?

Honestly, Ford, you sicken me. How hard would it be to just do what you said you were going to do? Just fulfill the orders approximately according to the timestamp. That's all we want. All we want is for you to do what your said you would do. I imagine you got pushback from some of your larger/more influential dealers. That's YOUR problem. Deal with it. Wouldn't that push-back have been anticipated? Lowly me.... I would have anticipated it. But, now you've had the WORST possible reaction. You put the consumer in the middle. You've put us in an impossible position. I don't have the time. I don't have the interest. And I sure as heck don't have any confidence that I can get transparent answers to assess how/where I should move my order.

You've lost your minds. Am I wrong? Essentially, the timestamp is meaningless, is it not?? Do you need an example? John Doe got his timestamp on 7/19 and chose to place his order with Granger. Mary Smith got her timestamp on 9/4. Mary places her order with a dealership close to her who convinces her that $5.000 over MSRP is a bargain. So, Ford, who's going to get their Bronco sooner? It's probably going to be Mary, right? The timestamp really doesn't mean a damn thing. What matters MUCH more is a complex formula that we, the lowly consumers have no hope of ever figuring out.

Very, very, very , very disappointed in Ford Corporate. We've come to expect a lot of shenanigan's from your dealerships.... but you are stooping well below
Levine is a tool.
He was obviously having a bad day. How would you like to try to spin this favorably to the remainder of 75% of FMCs market?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Monday, shit's gonna hit the fan. Guarantee that 6G will once again be quoted in the mass media as the source. It ain't over until old lady Ford squalls like a pig...

Sponsored

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My grandfather owned a gas station that my father worked in as a young boy. It was what you would picture as a typical small town full-service gas station in rural Iowa. He grew up around the gas station and that is where he learned his blue-collar work-ethic. It is also where he first started to sell used cars at the age of 16. Fast-forward to 1978 he purchased a Dodge store in Granger, Iowa and later in 1987 he purchased a Ford dealership in Dallas Center, Iowa. He then relocated the Ford store to Granger and become what is now Granger Motors & Granger Ford.

Zach
Sending a friend your way to take one of those Mojave’s off your hands.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Galpin said they have 800+ reservations.
@Ford Motor Company how are you setting up your Allocation EXCEPTION for Glapin since they are one of your MEGA Dealers? We all know you will not screw them like you are with Granger since they are most likely on your dealers advisory counsel.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you Zach. I'll reach out this week for a price on a Rubicon, I'm uncertain what I will do about my 2 orders with you. :/

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe there is hope???

fingers crossed team.
edit : updated
@Zach@Granger
Ford Bronco Granger Ford -2022 Bronco Allocation - No one said it was going to be easy A8AF61D5-2416-48F5-8323-7BFAC27026BD
This is what I'm thinking.... 2 or 3 dealers with a metric shit ton of reservations 🤷🏻
If they build 60,000 Bronco's in 2022, wouldn't that be enough to fulfil ALL the 3/19 orders?
It may pan out that Granger/Stevens won't get all their 4d WT, for example, before a big city dealer does, but WILL get 'em.
Question becomes, do Granger/Stevens rez holders wait or move...

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is what I'm thinking.... 2 or 3 dealers with a metric shit ton of reservations 🤷🏻
If they build 60,000 Bronco's in 2022, wouldn't that be enough to fulfil ALL the 3/19 orders?
It may pan out that Granger/Stevens won't get all their 4d WT, for example, before a big city dealer does, but WILL get 'em.
Question becomes, do Granger/Stevens rez holders wait or move...
But what about the small dealer who has 50 reservations but gets 5 allocations? It’s the same math on a smaller scale.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But what about the small dealer who has 50 reservations but gets 5 allocations? It’s the same math on a smaller scale.
There are around 3000 Ford dealers in North America. If they ALL had 50 reservations but only get 5 trucks, that's only 15,000 deliveries 🤷🏻 about a month and a half of "real" production....