Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the update @Zach@Granger!

I was at Granger this week to pick up my "hold me over" Jeep. (Thanks again for that offer!) It was by far the best dealership experience I've had from start to finish.

I drove out from Colorado in a tight time window with a trade and financed through Granger, so there were a few moving parts. The entire team was amazing to work with, even though when I got there it was obvious how busy they are right now. Even so, the customer service that I received from every employee I interacted with was top notch.

I understand that some people will prefer to move to another dealership to get their Bronco sooner. However, I find it hard to believe that there is a better dealership, with better employees, out there. Since I'm not in a hurry, I will be waiting (til 2023 maybe?) for my Badlands and look forward to working with the Granger team again on that purchase.

Good luck with the rest of expansion Zach, it's looking good so far!

Also, congrats to all the B6G members picking up their orders from Granger - lots of eye candy on that lot right now!
Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Fortunately, I saved a ton of money by transferring my reservation in the fall of 2020 to Granger.

I appreciate everything Granger did for me in delivering my FE Bronco in 2021. Knowing that I would be able to purchase my Bronco at $1300 under invoice and no worries of ADM was the only thing that kept me sane during this crazy process, especially with the ADM horror stories I have seen.

I was lucky that my first night reservation was delivered this year because it was an FE. I hope that all the people that reserved with Granger remember why they did so in the first place. Lack of transparency from FORD and dealer pricing led us to them in the first place.

I understand that based on the amount of time that has passed you are anxious s to receive your Broncos and may have to pursue other avenues.

I hope all of you get your Broncos as soon as possible.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I believe the Extended Service Plan is Ford’s extended warranty, not pre-paid maintenance.
Umm, you are certainly correct John. I gets a little confused with all the "contractions" sometimes. IDK IIRC I'm getting old don'tcha know. lol :)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

better news if you one of the 150 people who place there order with this dealership that well get there bronco this year but if you one of the people of the 700 they got to switch to there dealership to save money you might be waiting tell 2025 or 2026 for your bronco
Oh babe, I'm so far down the sidewalk, and around the corner I can't even see the front door of the dealership. I'm looking at a possible '24 delivery if nothing changes. However, I'm sticking with Zach, and his crew. If I switched to my small hometown dealer (that I've done business with for 30 years) I would be in the same allocation boat. They don't have as many orders as Granger, but I would have to pay a 5K ADM. The larger dealers around me are asking for a 10K-15K ADM. While I could get my Bronco sooner I'm one that would be hard pressed to pay even MSRP for a vehicle. It's not that I can't, it's that I just won't.

Last edited:

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is time for our monthly update!

2022 Allocation - We received word from Ford that our allocation that will be scheduled in January is for 11 units. That puts us at 42 total for 2022 model year (11, 20, 11). We obviously were hoping for more, but it is what it is.

Bronco Deliveries - 2021 Deliveries are continuing to progress and we are down to 23 2021s yet to be delivered out of 162. We have not had 1 deal fall through, which is absolutely amazing to me! Our name match sits at 90% with business titling, change of address, etc. being what has kept that from being 100%

1640366276246.png

How can we help B6G? - We are extremely grateful to the support of the Bronco6G community. Since our hands have been tied on the Bronco allocation side of things, we have been brain-storming on different ways we can continue to add value to this community. We've decided that we are going to offer an extremely low cost option for Ford ESPs. This is something we can help provide to both our customers who purchase from us moving forward and to Bronco enthusiasts nationwide, regardless of where they purchase their Bronco.

The B6G community will be our "pilot" effort and will help us develop and refine our process to make it a smooth and seamless process. This gives us an opportunity to make a very low margin on products and you to save a little money on an extended service plan.

As always, thank you and have a Merry Christmas!

Zach
Were you able to figure anything out for us Floridians on the ESPs?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Zach, Merry Christmas! I still havent ordered yet ,but have long maintained the idea of ordering from you and flying all the way from Maui to pick it up. On the ESP front does that apply out of state, like i can get service all the way out in Hawaii.

Thanks and Aloha!
Yes, I believe every state but Florida. I appreciate the kind words.
Thanks Granger Ford! Was planning on using Flood ESP once mine comes in, but I’ll contact you guys as well! Do you expect pricing to be similar?
I would anticipate better pricing.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow, that’s a cool offer. Will that be good no matter when we receive our Bronco?
Yes, that's correct.
Thanks for the update Zach. And a huge thanks to all at Granger. With all the ADM posts and frustrations others are seeing, it is nice to also see the opposite effect!

Will you be offering all the Ford ESP's? I usually get the "All in" version with 100k-125k mileage and seven years.

Thank you!

P.S. Is the ESP offer part of the overall business plan moving forward or does it have an expiration date? Some of us may not see our rides until 2023 & 2024... I for one want to pay for my ESP with your dealership because of how you have conducted yourselves the last few years...
Yes, we'll have the whole selection to choose from.
I believe the Extended Service Plan is Ford’s extended warranty, not pre-paid maintenance.
That's correct.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Were you able to figure anything out for us Floridians on the ESPs?
I haven't dug into that quite yet. I need to figure out what that all entails.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, I believe every state but Florida. I appreciate the kind words.

I would anticipate better pricing.
What if I have a house in Florida and Georgia?

Burnz442

Black Diamond
First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A,1969 442 W-30, 1986 CJ-7 2000 Firehwk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thx Zach! Count me in on the deal!

Sponsored

machoB

Big Bend
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks, Zach! That's an awesome offer, I'm looking forward to the details. I appreciate how you do business and support the Bronco community!

Merry Christmas, my friend!
Awesome?????

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the update, can't wait to get out there on Tuesday to pick mine up!

Will the ESP be something we can purchase after taking delivery since it seems you won't have the details till January?

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry about the delay in getting back. We want to make sure things are handled properly and it sounds like that wasn't the case.

I should have pricing and more information all sorted out by sometime in January and we'll update with more information. We are going to start offering the Ford ESPs at a discounted rate, not a 3rd party.

We won't know constraints until January production starts either.
Zach, will / can the Ford ESP at a discounted rate be bought by previous Bronco buyers from your dealership?