bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Granger Ford This question may have the same answer as Buddys6g above, but wanted to confirm. What is the latest date that we can reserve the Bronco with you? I assume it's the October 31st date. I don't plan on being the first to get my order since I am waiting to reserve, but I want to check pricing before I reserve to make sure that I could actually afford it once it comes in. I don't know what the risk is to reserve/order if I truly don't know if I'll be able to afford it until it gets closer to the vehicle actually arriving on site, but perhaps you could educate me there too. Thanks!
Waiting to reserve? You're gonna get yours in 2025. ?

The $100 is refundable.
Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The $100 is refundable.
By the time his reservation number comes up the Warthog will probably be available.

MHand52

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The $100 is refundable.
Haha, yeah I totally understand I'll be last in line. I honestly wouldn't have a hope of affording it if I got mine spring/summer 2021, so waiting to end of 2021 seems more feasible anyway. But given the demand, I think if I want one come late 2021, I would be stuck ordering one anyway and waiting even longer if I just decided to order once I decide I can afford it at that point. The configuration is important, so I do not want to pick from dealer inventory will be available then.

By the time his reservation number comes up the Warthog will probably be available.
Haha, I wish, would not be in the budget regardless of how long I wait.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford This question may have the same answer as Buddys6g above, but wanted to confirm. What is the latest date that we can reserve the Bronco with you? I assume it's the October 31st date. I don't plan on being the first to get my order since I am waiting to reserve, but I want to check pricing before I reserve to make sure that I could actually afford it once it comes in. I don't know what the risk is to reserve/order if I truly don't know if I'll be able to afford it until it gets closer to the vehicle actually arriving on site, but perhaps you could educate me there too. Thanks!
I have not heard of an end date, they are still taking reservations on the Bronco Sport...

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The $100 is refundable.
Just gives more time to figure out what Cactus Gray and Area51 really are. (y)

Mabes

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I’m a little late to the party and this is my first time posting anything on here. I was curious how they will handle financing if you are from out of state. I live in South Carolina and would just like to be 100% sure I’m approved before I would fly all the way to Granger ?.
@Granger Ford

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I’m a little late to the party and this is my first time posting anything on here. I was curious how they will handle financing if you are from out of state. I live in South Carolina and would just like to be 100% sure I’m approved before I would fly all the way to Granger ?.
@Granger Ford
Read the thread - it's been addressed.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't know if it has been asked yet so sorry if it has.

I know ordering is supposed to open in December. If we have a reservation when is the latest we can submit an order?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know if it has been asked yet so sorry if it has.

I know ordering is supposed to open in December. If we have a reservation when is the latest we can submit an order?
Everyone has a different start/end date for their window. Your window won't open until you get the "GO-go-go" from the dealer. Depending on your reservation number you might not be asked to start in early Dec.

Sponsored

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This was posted on FB talking about dealers when I referenced my reservation with Granger. Is there any truth to this?

"The whole under invoice thing is a being punished by ford, taking allocations from them. They’ve been reported by other dealers. You can’t water down Fords products they will penalize the dealer for things like that."

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was posted on FB talking about dealers when I referenced my reservation with Granger. Is there any truth to this?

"The whole under invoice thing is a being punished by ford, taking allocations from them. They’ve been reported by other dealers. You can’t water down Fords products they will penalize the dealer for things like that."
OMG, will it go on their PERMANENT RECORD? :ROFLMAO:

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Consider your source - Facebook. The best source for fake / unreliable news.

Oh, and a cesspool to boot.