Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Likely fewer outside vendors and more common parts with the Escape. No removable hard top. lol
The fact that a giant chunk of plastic is the biggest issue is just amazing.
Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel like there must be a lot of southern gentleman on this forum compared to jaded New Englanders. Maybe thatā€™s part of the disconnect. āœŒšŸæ

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Exactly, just like everyone else on here he will wait and wait and wait but still be here when Ford delivers the new Bronco. :ROFLMAO:
Ya like a individual in an abusive relationship. Doesnā€™t make it right brah

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Where do you think this cluck up will land on the list of corporate missteps I understand covid but Ford was woefully unprepared for the demand of this vehicle. So like new coke bad? Or red Sox trading Babe Ruth bad?
Or maybe Portland Trail Blazers bad??? In 1984 the Blazers had the first round pick and took Sam Bowie instead of Michael Jordan. Look at what a sh!thole the City of Portland has become...

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I understand that everyone wanted their bronco last week but constantly complaining about it only taints your ownership experience. What I donā€™t understand is that everyone seems to blame ford when the 900 pound gorilla (Covid) in the room is to blame. Maybe complaining is a coping mechanism?

Ford is building a niche vehicle that thereā€™s only one other option, by an equally questionable manufacturer.

so yes, I want a 4x4 that I can take the top and doors off, and Iā€™m settling for the Ford over the Jeep just because it has a better head unit than the wrangler.
If Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Hyundai or Kia made an alternative Iā€™d confidently choose any of those.
Remember this IS a bronco forum, and not a Ford forum.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where do you think this cluck up will land on the list of corporate missteps I understand covid but Ford was woefully unprepared for the demand of this vehicle. So like new coke bad? Or red Sox trading Babe Ruth bad?
No one will care once they get their rig. No one at Ford is criticizing themselves for making a product thatā€™s garnering a lot of attention and high demand. This is exactly what they want. Do you somehow think it wouldā€™ve been better if no one wanted the vehicle so they cancel it within a few years? Or for all the people that are still complaining because itā€™s been almost a year since the launch announcement. You know damn well every one of those folks if they were given choice of having a reveal back in July with deliveries a year later, or Ford keeping the curtains pulled back until a few months before delivery and not sharing anything about it, damn near everyone wouldnā€™t have wanted to wait.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love Ford. I bleed blue.

OP
OP

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford is building a niche vehicle that thereā€™s only one other option, by an equally questionable manufacturer.

so yes, I want a 4x4 that I can take the top and doors off, and Iā€™m settling for the Ford over the Jeep just because it has a better head unit than the wrangler.
If Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Hyundai or Kia made an alternative Iā€™d confidently choose any of those.
Remember this IS a bronco forum, and not a Ford forum.
Agreed 53k for my Bronco vs 58k for my gladiator the bronco has so much more going for it (minus the bed) on paper. once again no one has any " real world" miles on them but if Toyota made an fj i would be all over it

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

6425E671-62F0-44A8-9D48-4E6CE82B76A7.gif

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you are comparing a vehicle purchase to an abusive relationship then you have more to deal with than I can help you with. Best of luck with that one cause I ain't Doctor Phil!
With ā€œainā€™tā€ in your vocabulary I wouldnā€™t want your help.

it was a melodramatic exaggeration, but, delays, poor planning, no communication... ā€œyet youā€™re still giving them your money?ā€
That doesnā€™t make what Fords doing right, just because we stay.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you are comparing a vehicle purchase to an abusive relationship then you have more to deal with than I can help you with. Best of luck with that one cause I ain't Doctor Phil!
Actually no, Iā€™m going to double down.

car manufacturer/dealer, and customer is a relationship.

hopefully a great one.

but poor communication.... misleading..... constant let downs.... anxiety.... this is an unhealthy relationship. Unhealthy, or causing stress is technically abusive, stress kills afterall.

we, the money paying customer, staying committed doesnt make whatā€™s going on right.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some folks just like to complain, funny how they are still gonna buy a Bronco and not walk away. Guess they ain't so miserable after all! :ROFLMAO: I mean seriously the best way to show displeasure is to walk away with your money but no they gonna be standing there with a fistful of dollars whenever their Bronco arrives! :ROFLMAO:
Self serving opinion, no?