First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for this information, most helpful yet and you are correct! My problem at this point is I think I need to use a newer version of forescan. As I can't get it to read the PSCM data or as built? Additionally I believe the calibration code is different for the WT 3.0?
Did you get it to read your old one? You probably don't have any data on the new one yet for it to read
Sponsored

Just_Jim

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you have the auto HS/MS bus switching adapter, it doesn't work right. You need the manual one.

OP
OP
BigMeatsBronco

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you have the auto HS/MS bus switching adapter, it doesn't work right. You need the manual one.
Care to elaborate on this? My current auto HS/MS switch adapter has been working great ( up to this point) I was able to change tire size for example.

Just_Jim

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Care to elaborate on this? My current auto HS/MS switch adapter has been working great ( up to this point) I was able to change tire size for example.
You only get half the modules. IOW, you don't even know what you're missing.

Sponsored

Myke98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's crazy with all the people on this forum someone has to have some connection at Ford to shed some light on this modification.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
As an FE owner, I am definitely on board to make this upgrade. At this time though I had purchased and installed the BroncBuster Steering upgrades (Housing and Bushing). I am very happy with these upgrades and look forward to upgrading my entire steering rack probably in about 5 years to see what weak points (probably the same as the OEM) will have. Good luck to the OP for being the brave soul getting our Broncos to the next level :).

Steering Rack Housing Comparison side by side.jpg

Installed Stage III BroncBuster Steering Housing.jpg

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's crazy with all the people on this forum someone has to have some connection at Ford to shed some light on this modification.
I'm gonna try, maybe tonight. Been way too busy, and still too busy, but it's driving me nuts that it's just sitting there!

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So its not looking good for me either. I can't get any of my software to work w/the Bronco. My scan tool is freshly updated but doesn't support PMI on this particular vehicle (which was somewhat expected). Tried FJDS, and it detected the vin and told me "use FDRS only on this vehicle". Ok so I downloaded FDRS and got it to detect the Bronco's VIN only to get this error message when I try to proceed.
Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 severe duty STEERING RACK and TIE RODS ...Ford Performance M-3200-WT 20220817_152635

If I try offline mode, the only available choices for 22my are Maverick and Super duty. Looks like unless @BigMeatsBronco can figure out how to do it w/forescan we are all c@ckblocked for the time being! AAAARGH!

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So its not looking good for me either. I can't get any of my software to work w/the Bronco. My scan tool is freshly updated but doesn't support PMI on this particular vehicle (which was somewhat expected). Tried FJDS, and it detected the vin and told me "use FDRS only on this vehicle". Ok so I downloaded FDRS and got it to detect the Bronco's VIN only to get this error message when I try to proceed.
Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 severe duty STEERING RACK and TIE RODS ...Ford Performance M-3200-WT 20220817_152635

If I try offline mode, the only available choices for 22my are Maverick and Super duty. Looks like unless @BigMeatsBronco can figure out how to do it w/forescan we are all c@ckblocked for the time being! AAAARGH!
What happens if you use offline mode and enter the VIN of a HOSS 3 WT?

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

20220817_152635.jpg

I see this error all the time at work. Most of the time it’s because of a Ford server issue. It has nothing to do with the vehicle. I would probably try it again tomorrow.
Also, what version are you on and what are you using to connect to the vehicle? Is it properly setup in FDRS?

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see this error all the time at work. Most of the time it’s because of a Ford server issue. It has nothing to do with the vehicle. I would probably try it again tomorrow.
Also, what version are you on and what are you using to connect to the vehicle? Is it properly setup in FDRS?
Brand new version downloaded from the site today. Whatever updates it suggested during install I had it do. I did get an email that FDRS server was down on the 15th...woulda thought it's fixed by now, but who knows what the rockstars effed up this time. For vehicle connection I use a j2534 device. It works, I am flashing the PCM on an 04 Ranger as I type this. FDRS detected my device just fine, and detected the Bronco's VIN just fine, it just doesn't know wtf a 22 Bronco is. Makes sense if it can't access the online library to decode the VIN tho...gives me hope!

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for this information, most helpful yet and you are correct! My problem at this point is I think I need to use a newer version of forescan. As I can't get it to read the PSCM data or as built? Additionally I believe the calibration code is different for the WT 3.0?

Edit...I have downloaded forscan newest version and it has some new features, but still won't pull up any PSCM data.
Mine seems to pull it ok. V2.3.48

20220817_182640.jpg