First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 2.7 (sas)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I was in between a Badlands, and a Wildtrak. Then I found this Badlands, in the exact color with almost every option the Wildtrak comes with… I know it doesn’t have sport mode, but 12” screen, 360 camera, Sasquatch, TT V6, etc..

How did I do? I paid MSRP, and they are installing the tow hitch and running the wires for me for the 4/7 pin. I went to about 10 dealerships before I found this one. Just curious on everyone’s thought. Looking forward to being here!

IMG_2725.jpeg
Sponsored

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands;2015 Hellcat;2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I was in between a Badlands, and a Wildtrak. Then I found this Badlands, in the exact color with almost every option the Wildtrak comes with… I know it doesn’t have sport mode, but 12” screen, 360 camera, Sasquatch, TT V6, etc..

How did I do? I paid MSRP, and they are installing the tow hitch and running the wires for me for the 4/7 pin. I went to about 10 dealerships before I found this one. Just curious on everyone’s thought. Looking forward to being here!

Ford Bronco How did I do, New Bronco Purchased! IMG_2725
I would say if you got MSRP you did great. I have a similar 2dr Badlands coming in any day now. has the Lux package and a few other add ons like the steel bumper, mats bags towing etc. I don't have the leather trimmed seats so lux pretty much offsets that. So with my other adds my MSRP is just a little higher but mostly stuff you can add on as you want. Congratulations!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You paid MSRP and are getting a vehicle you seemingly wanted… So not sure what you’re asking?

Ford Bronco How did I do, New Bronco Purchased! IMG_4260

Congrats.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Who cares what anyone thinks. You do you.

GWest2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree who cares what others think, you got the vehicle you wanted and you paid what you thought it was worth. Now go enjoy it.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Andygabbs

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 2.7 (sas)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You paid MSRP and are getting a vehicle you seemingly wanted… So not sure what you’re asking?

Congrats.
I’m asking, I’m comparison to other people’s purchase prices, how do they think I did….
That’s it.

Sponsored

PJackTAC

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4wd, 2000 Ford F250 pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like you did well. I got my 2023 Badlands 4dr for MSRP as well. My local dealer in New Mexico does not charge over MSRP for "locals." I'm not sure what he meant by that, but I was happy. I live on a very rough road on the side of a mountain that was tearing my AWD Subaru apart. The Bronco is exactly what I needed, and it is a vehicle that my 96-year-old mother-in-law can get into without a lot of trouble. I don't do extreme off-road stuff. As a female who is almost 75, those days are behind me. I owned a 68 Bronco years ago. Loved that car, and the new Bronco is a worthy descendant of the original.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree who cares what others think, you got the vehicle you wanted and you paid what you thought it was worth. Now go enjoy it.
If you’re on an internet ”interest” forum, we ALL care what others think. Otherwise why are you here?

It’s not an echo chamber, we exchange thoughts, ideas, and opinions; that’s the point of it.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was just curious on other people’s opinions as far as the “deal” goes: wasn’t sure if anyone was getting under MSRP etc..
OP, looks like you got a great Bronco. Appreciate you not paying any ADM.

MSRP is where we are for a little while longer until more competition comes out to steal some attention.

Welcome to the 2 Dr Cartel “Blood In, Blood Out“ :oops: !!!

Now, what do you plan to do with it? Lots of good wheeling options in New England. Skiing rig? Hiking, etc? then tons of good off-roading of all levels in NH, VT, and ME. Upstate NY has some good stuff too.

Fun times ahead if you’re into it.

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sticker is about the best you can do on a Bronco without price protection front an order that's been pushed back.

I, too, paid sticker for mine. But I had to call several dealers to find one that wasn't adding additional mark up.

You should be happy. Now go enjoy your truck!

Area51Ma

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac srx4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats ...what dealership or group..I see it was shipped to mass...and your from mass...so just assuming
Sponsored