Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think a lot of it has to do with your dealer and their order book. I ordered through a small dealer on 10/14/21. I was about #30 in line. I did not have a reservation prior to this. My order did not have a lot of contraints (Base with Sasquatch). I was really surprised to get my build scheduled for 1/24.

I contacted the person at the dealership who I worked with and said I was surprised I got scheduled so early - they have one person that handles all the Bronco orders. She said she was not surprised. Between people that have not updated their order for 2022 or asked to have their order placed in code 99, there were only a handful of orders in front of mine and they all had pretty much every constraint on the list. I think these types of situations could vary a lot from dealer to dealer.
Sponsored

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a little confused here. I had a reservation and my dealer turned it into an order on the first day it opened for MY22's (last month). Once they do that, am I still subject to my Dealer's "allocation" for a build? I thought my dealer got enough allocations so they were able to turn my reservation into an order (as there were others reservations with time stamps ahead of me), and now I am just subject to Ford picking my order and constraints. Do I understand correctly?
No

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
IMO - Ford 'scheduling sort' is not 100% Resv / Allocation / Commodity -

Too many late-comer build-dates w MIC & every other sin -

I think Ford is using about half the scheduling dates for random new orders & for dealer stock - trying to keep the Bronco market 'live' for new walk-in customers -

Otherwise the dealer walk-in market would be totally dead, w years-long wait almost guaranteed -
Conveniently forgetting the dealer allocation factor?

Lol the only people making stuff up are the ones claiming this sort of stuff

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™ve seen so many dealers come into threads like these and explain it clear as day as to why something got scheduled at their dealership. Donā€™t blame others because you are the 105th Wildtrak at your dealership when they are only allocated 80 Broncos total.

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Please provide real complaints: IE ā€œsomebody preordered at my dealership with my exact build and got scheduled this week.ā€

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™ve seen so many dealers come into threads like these and explain it clear as day as to why something got scheduled at their dealership. Donā€™t blame others because you are the 105th Wildtrak at your dealership when they are only allocated 80 Broncos total.
I am the ONLY WT at my dealership that was only awarded nine allocations for MY21, god knows how many for MY22(probably less), and has only had one, thats right ONE build pulled since the start of this whole debacle. This entire process is bullshit - Period.

ETA: I have been #3 in line of those 9 allocated.

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I placed my order 10/13/21 no reservation, dealer said there were ten 2021 conversions and one new order ahead of me and I got an email yesterday that I have an end of January build date (Iā€™ll believe it when I see it though) I have a bunch of what I thought would be constraints working against me (MIC, 2.7 and lux package) but he said that none of them are late availability constraints so they werenā€™t a problem. It really does come down to dealer allocation as crappy as that is for all the reservation holders.
i also donā€™t know if ordering from Canada changes things too, my dealer said they got zero December builds so maybe they got a bunch of Jan ones in order to fill a convoy/rail? Iā€™m not sure how it works and at this point I donā€™t think even Ford knows.
of note: I did not grease the sales person nor am I friends with him. I have it in writing from him as well that they will not charge over MSRP. My priority code on my order was a 19

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the name match thing being referred to? Iā€™m on day 493 waiting on a loaded Badsquatch with MIC and Tow.

TurboS957

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wildtrak, hardtop, lux,
Just got scheduled for 1/24/2022.
No reservation..
Order Date 10/25/2021

How is a non-res holder getting built with an order date of late '21?
Dealer allocations should NOT play any role for reservation holder orders, otherwise why have reservations at all other that to collect the ~$10 million in deposits ahead of availability. Reservation holder orders should be priority #1 no matter what dealer gets the sale!

Is it due to all remaining reservation holder orders have commodities that are Not available? Ford can not have the assembly line setting idle. Likely Not since its a loaded Wildtrak.

In my reservation holder order, this doesn't apply since I have a "priority 99" while waiting for the color matched mod hard top.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe dealer allocations should not play a role, but in reality- they DO. Ford has set it up that way and said that months ago. They screwed the early reservation holders in the process.
So you have some choices- stick it out with your dealer where youā€™re #350 in line with a MIC top, change your order to a soft top and MAYBE get moved up, cancel, or walk into a dealer with few orders or lots of allocations and order another one. Or, come in every scheduling thread and raise holy hell that Joe got his order from a week ago scheduled for January while youā€™re on day 400+ of waiting.

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe dealer allocations should not play a role, but in reality- they DO. Ford has set it up that way and said that months ago. They screwed the early reservation holders in the process.
So you have some choices- stick it out with your dealer where youā€™re #350 in line with a MIC top, change your order to a soft top and MAYBE get moved up, cancel, or walk into a dealer with few orders or lots of allocations and order another one. Or, come in every scheduling thread and raise holy hell that Joe got his order from a week ago scheduled for January while youā€™re on day 400+ of waiting.
Nobody's forcing you to read every scheduling thread....

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cā€™mon @Ford Motor Company sort this crap out! #fillallreservations fast as you can.