Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrak, hardtop, lux,
Just got scheduled for 1/24/2022.
No reservation..
Order Date 10/25/2021

How is a non-res holder getting built with an order date of late '21?
damn that's what I have on order and that's my birthdate for scheduled. That would be a great Bday gift
Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It could be due to the fact that his order has no constraint items on it.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve been thinking about my frustration and stress about this situation that Ford has created in this process and literally my mind was set at ease reading your post. There’s no logic. It’s literally a lottery. @Ford Motor Company doesnt care bc they have all of the cards.
I’m feeling calmer about this whole thing now to. No rhyme or reason. Just wait it out or don’t.

Simpledesign83

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just to add to the craziness, I ordered on Nov,8. No reservation. Got my build week 1/24 email already also. I was figuring on late Spring at the earliest. Wildtrack 4dr 2.7 soft top.

Sponsored

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m feeling calmer about this whole thing now to. No rhyme or reason. Just wait it out or don’t.
Here’s something else that put me at some peace about it. I spoke with a sales manager for another dealership that’s not mine. He said that my base build should be picked up soon. He’s seen many like it get snagged. He also told me to ask my dealership to change my Priority code from 19 to 10 and the computer would see it better for selection. He didn’t explain how it works but I did email my dealer and asked them to make that change.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
C’mon @Ford Motor Company sort this crap out! #fillallreservations fast as you can.
It is sickening what Ford is doing to reservation holders. Their reservation system is a joke. This will be my last Ford if I ever get it. I'll be trading my Ranger in on a Gladiator as soon as humanly possible and my mustang will soon be gone.

Last edited:

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve been thinking about my frustration and stress about this situation that Ford has created in this process and literally my mind was set at ease reading your post. There’s no logic. It’s literally a lottery. @Ford Motor Company doesnt care bc they have all of the cards.
Oh no you tagged them.. they care now for sure.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. I don’t read them all. No one forced you to comment on my post either.
So you don't read them all but somehow you know they post in all those threads? And then you complain about people who "come in every scheduling thread and raise holy hell that Joe got his order from a week ago scheduled for January while you’re on day 400+ of waiting"....your exact words. Pot meet kettle. Did you get your bronco yet?

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you don't read them all but somehow you know they post in all those threads? And then you complain about people who "come in every scheduling thread and raise holy hell that Joe got his order from a week ago scheduled for January while you’re on day 400+ of waiting"....your exact words. Pot meet kettle. Did your bronco yet?
Every schedule thread I’ve read has those posts so I’m going to use statistics and assume most have those posts.
No- no bronco for me yet.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And I’m not saying I don’t understand early reservers being upset. Ford all but guaranteed that. But if you want a bronco sooner, make the changes, order another, or you’re just going to be stuck. It sucks but that’s the card Ford has dealt.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m fairly sure the more people piss and moan the longer their builds take. Quit bitching and buy something else already if you can’t wait.

Last edited:

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Without more detail, it is not possible to be certain, but the '22 allocation formula can cause a lot of weirdness. Most of the discussion is how this will impact Granger/Chapman/Stephens, but I suspect the impact is much larger than that. A dealer with a bigger percentage of overall Bronco sales, when compared with the percentage of 3 year Ford sales, is going to see slower delivery of earlier timestamps. Conversely, a dealer with very few reservations will be able to deliver new orders fairly quickly.

I believe that overwhelmingly, the biggest things impacting delivery are dealer allocation and MIC top, and that the rest of the deadly sins only play a minor role.
I think you are right. I reserved 9/26/2020. I ordered 3/6/21. 2-dr BD with advanced x-fer case; no other options.

Small dealer with just under 30 orders at the time and under 10 MY'21 allocations (based on the Sept. 19, 2020 milestone), which automatically put me in a MY '22 delivery. Mid-summer last year, once the 3/19/21 order milestone was passed and true MY '21 allocations set, and based on a 2-unit allocation increase with some customers who dropped out for financial reasons, and commodity constraints for the other orders at the dealership, I moved up to just within the last two of the remaining MY '21 allocation slots. I was good until the MIC top 1.0 production delay; which reshuffled the deck. Like everyone here I was in no man's land. A prospective delivery date for my order just stalled.

Mid-October 2021 the MY'22 order banks opened. I re-ordered my same exact 2-dr BD configuration. It went fast from there, early November confirmation from Ford that my order was in the system and "is one of the early orders for the 2022 Black Diamond" (that got me pretty exited). Last week on Thursday I received notification from Ford of my production week in January and a VIN. I notified my dealership by forwarding the production confirmation email to the sales manager. Based on buildable configurations, I moved up significantly in the allocation allotment the dealership has.

The sales and management staff at my local, small dealership have been excellent to work with. They have shown their frustrations too. While most here who tout Grainger and Stephan's as being excellent to work with, they have been communicating from afar; I been able to sit down in the sales manager's office with my salesman on numerous occasions. Conducting business that way is much more preferable.

I've remained positive the whole time. I have faith Ford is doing the best they can to keep the corporation solvent, Customers happy, and shareholders happy (read that as senior Ford management happy); that is a serious hard balancing act. I want Ford to remain solvent, we all should; it must be taking huge losses at this point. The production manufacturing staff must be pulling their hair out and sleeping very little. Call me a Ford apologist; whatever. Do think this ordering event subject of this thread is Ford's way of purposefully screwing an early reservation holder or Grainger or Stephan's et.al., well LOL.
Sponsored