Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I had a dollar for every time I read "for a 60k vehicle" it would probably have paid for my Bronco.

***Those who have completed your purchase***, what was your price out the door?

Can our buddies up north convert to USD for consistency, eh?
Taxes here are nuts.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

About $34k out the door, taxes , doc fees etc etc on my:
Base 2dr, SANSsquatch, 2.3 manual , Mod bumper, roof rack, switches, floor and cargo liners

Last edited:

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
$56,979 Out The door. We don't have sales tax or any of that crazy stuff (state or city). They did send me a $15 refund check for over payment on DMV fees so actually $56,964.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
$56,979 Out The door. We don't have sales tax or any of that crazy stuff (state or city). They did send me a $15 refund check for over payment on DMV fees so actually $56,964.
Hey, I got a $15 check too!

I am so thankful we don't have the insane taxes Canada and some lower 48ers have. I've got the local tax to deal with down here but it's capped at $30. When people pay thousands in freakin TAX I just 🤯🤯

I don't know how they put up with it.

Sponsored

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey, I got a $15 check too!

I am so thankful we don't have the insane taxes Canada and some lower 48ers have. I've got the local tax to deal with down here but it's capped at $30. When people pay thousands in freakin TAX I just 🤯🤯

I don't know how they put up with it.
It probably evens out somehow. You may pay more property tax or just generally lower wages vs a place like CA.

The one thing I wouldn't be able to stand are there are a few states (I think CT and maybe VA?) Where you pay property tax on the value of the car EVERY YEAR. That's insane to me.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It probably evens out somehow. You may pay more property tax or just generally lower wages vs a place like CA.

The one thing I wouldn't be able to stand are there are a few states (I think CT and maybe VA?) Where you pay property tax on the value of the car EVERY YEAR. That's insane to me.
Eh, it's a little more interesting than that. Oil revenue has been very good to AK. Although a roller coaster at times, it has allowed us to not be taxed to death. Hell they even give citizens a check every year, but thats because we have up all mineral rights in exchange basically. But what we don't have in tax is made up for in shipping cost 🙄 even though we are the 3rd busiest US Airport (Anchorage) for cargo and 4th busiest cargo flight hub in the world its infuriating.

I couldn't imagine giving up any more of my wage in taxes, when I read what some states make you pay it's ridiculous.

Hell, our state will give you permanent vehicle registration for trailers and vehicles 7 years or older, along with seniors and handicap. Not all cities opted in, but most of the state is that way.

Last edited:

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All you need to do is wait for the right idiot on YouTube to launch one through a car wash with the doors and top off, then set it on fire. It will happen.

My build is listed to the left, $59,305.00
🤔🤔

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eh, it's a little more interesting than that. Oil revenue has been very good to AK. Although a roller coaster at times, it has allowed us to not be taxed to death. Hell they even give citizens a check every year, but thats because we have up all mineral rights in exchange basically. But what we don't have in tax is made up for in shipping cost 🙄 even though we are the 3rd busiest US Airport (Anchorage) for cargo and 4th busiest cargo flight hub in the world its infuriating.

I couldn't imagine giving up any more of my wage in taxes, when I read what some states make you pay it's ridiculous.

Hell, our state will give you permanent vehicle registration for trailers and vehicles 7 years or older, along with seniors and handicap. Not all cities opted in, but most of the state is that way.
I lived in CT for too long. Other than the great schools my kids got to attend, it sucks. Yearly personal property taxes, gas prices, basically everything. Lol

Sponsored

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Oh Alaska? There's a reason they have to pay people to live there.

Mostly joking.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just under $56,400.00 for the vehicle in my signature. Did not get tow, Squatch, or Lux. Did 'My Squatch' instead. Will get aftermarket hard top from Advanced Fiberglass.
Ford Bronco How much is B6G really paying? Mid Life Crisis

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm all in at 5k delivered to my door with tax... title... antique plates and a years worth of insurance.

Will be short of 10K done the way I want it. I just couldn't bring myself to spend 50K on a first year vehicle. I'll wait it out and buy used somewhere down the road.

Ford Bronco How much is B6G really paying? BroncoII1.1
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.