Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just cancelled my MY22 11/10 reservation as I have a 07/20 reservation and it is probably going to be a MY22 also...
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer here on LI NY has over 120 reservations with 38 Allocations with a 7/15 reservation I may be stuck till 22. In that case I may have to look at Jeeps .
A lot can happen in the next 60 days. Expect a bunch of reservations to fall through and your number may be called soon enough. If not, you are near the front of the line in December when '22 production starts!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't think anyone will ever know the conversion rate. If dealers let their own rate out it will be an indictment on their ability to close, so they probably won't talk too much about it. The headline will read they can't make enough to fill the demand and folks are lining up for next year already....

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer here on LI NY has over 120 reservations with 38 Allocations with a 7/15 reservation I may be stuck till 22. In that case I may have to look at Jeeps .
Jerry, I'm gonna step out on a limb here, and if I wrong I'm certain that someone will correct me. But, I think (and that's dangerous, Just ask my wife) from what I've read that with Ford going by date/time stamps it shouldn't matter the allocations your dealer has. What I'm saying is that if I had a 7/15 reservation 30 minutes after you (I wish) at another dealer Ford will look at both, and build them as soon as possible irregardless of where they are going. Of course that also depends on option availability, and constraints.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I somewhat agree with the sentiment of this post (and own an EV and have a FE Bronco order I’m following through on).

But to argue that the ONE thing that can disrupt Bronco values is EV tech is... surprisingly short sighted. Any major sustained economic downturn can significantly impact used prices as well as the deals you’ll find on new cars.
The Fed is going to backstop the economy for at least 2 more years. There's going to be lots of money sloshing around for some time.

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jerry, I'm gonna step out on a limb here, and if I wrong I'm certain that someone will correct me. But, I think (and that's dangerous, Just ask my wife) from what I've read that with Ford going by date/time stamps it shouldn't matter the allocations your dealer has. What I'm saying is that if I had a 7/15 reservation 30 minutes after you (I wish) at another dealer Ford will look at both, and build them as soon as possible irregardless of where they are going. Of course that also depends on option availability, and constraints.

That would be interesting because if that logic plays out, where reservation matters most of all, then dealers would be unimportant. Ford would simply allow you to order then assign it to the dealer closest to you or of your choice. I think allocation is more important than this post presumes.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That would be interesting because if that logic plays out, where reservation matters most of all, then dealers would be unimportant. Ford would simply allow you to order then assign it to the dealer closest to you or of your choice. I think allocation is more important than this post presumes.
I can't disagree Ryan. That thought just popped into my old worn out mind, and I had to throw it out there for more sane thinkers to digest. :)

Pepin10

Base
First Name
Pepin10
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can't disagree Ryan. That thought just popped into my old worn out mind, and I had to throw it out there for more sane thinkers to digest. :)
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works, every dealer gets 30% allocations, whether that dealer has 100 orders or 10.. Whether they reserved 7/15 or 9/18

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Decided it wasnt worth my effort to flip. Just canceled my #1 FE reservation at Granger. Enjoy your Broncos.. dmk out.
Conscience got the better of you huh? ?

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, friends, I'm not out but I have one foot in the grave over here.

I just sent a Toyota dealer a deposit on a Tacoma. A rare as hens teeth TRD Pro manual in Lunar Rock. If they can get a hold of a rare truck like that it will still be 6 to 8 months possibly and itt will still be an allocation game.

I still haven't heard either way if the Canadian ordering begins tomorrow, and have no allocation information, so who knows what's going on.

I reserved late in July but I feel good that I'll get a 2021 for a number of reasons. So I'll still order one.

From there it will be a waiting game. See which one arrives first (or at all) and how I feel about either vehicle.

Obviously I'm loving the Bronco but I'm a truck guy who uses a truck as a truck quite often. I'd almost flip a coin at this point.

My current truck is in the middle of power steering rack surgery and the hunk of rust needs to be replaced.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, friends, I'm not out but I have one foot in the grave over here.

I just sent a Toyota dealer a deposit on a Tacoma. A rare as hens teeth TRD Pro manual in Lunar Rock. If they can get a hold of a rare truck like that it will still be 6 to 8 months possibly and itt will still be an allocation game.

I still haven't heard either way if the Canadian ordering begins tomorrow, and have no allocation information, so who knows what's going on.

I reserved late in July but I feel good that I'll get a 2021 for a number of reasons. So I'll still order one.

From there it will be a waiting game. See which one arrives first (or at all) and how I feel about either vehicle.

Obviously I'm loving the Bronco but I'm a truck guy who uses a truck as a truck quite often. I'd almost flip a coin at this point.

My current truck is in the middle of power steering rack surgery and the hunk of rust needs to be replaced.
I do understand. I traded my f-150 for my Jeep JL, and found quickly I couldn't do without a truck. The Jeep will carry stuff, but it just can't haul stuff at times. I bought an old Toyota pick-up, refurbed it, and sold it for twice what I paid, (Guy made me an offer, and I couldn't let two fools meet) and now have a stripper Ranger. I'm trying to wean myself from trucks before the Bronco arrives, but I think that's going to be a difficult process. Good luck on your endeavor.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score