First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, friends, I'm not out but I have one foot in the grave over here.

I just sent a Toyota dealer a deposit on a Tacoma. A rare as hens teeth TRD Pro manual in Lunar Rock. If they can get a hold of a rare truck like that it will still be 6 to 8 months possibly and itt will still be an allocation game.

I still haven't heard either way if the Canadian ordering begins tomorrow, and have no allocation information, so who knows what's going on.

I reserved late in July but I feel good that I'll get a 2021 for a number of reasons. So I'll still order one.

From there it will be a waiting game. See which one arrives first (or at all) and how I feel about either vehicle.

Obviously I'm loving the Bronco but I'm a truck guy who uses a truck as a truck quite often. I'd almost flip a coin at this point.

My current truck is in the middle of power steering rack surgery and the hunk of rust needs to be replaced.
I’m still on the fence between new F150 or Bronco. Leaning towards the new Bronco for me and a used pick up truck that my son can drive and I use when needed. But, that could mean he is driving my Wildtrak... Back to the drawing board.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you just link a link to the link you're in?

B6GMeta

? don't give away our secrets ?

And side note, please don't go.. I know that Tacoma is rare but you've been an active member here and was really looking forward to hearing your travels with your rig?

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey all dont fret about it much its just a ride and there will be nicer ,more shiny ones to come!!?

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

? don't give away our secrets ?

And side note, please don't go.. I know that Tacoma is rare but you've been an active member here and was really looking forward to hearing your travels with your rig?
I'll be sticking around either way. This forum is way better than tacomaworld!

Even if I do buy something else I'm certainly not ruling out ever buying a Bronco.

The Tacoma was high on my list of trucks to buy for many reasons but one is that, around here at least, used Tacoma Pros and Off Roads are selling for the price of new. I won't lose much if I decided to sell and get a Bronco.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I keep moving up!!!

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good morning everyone! Well folks, due to a medical procedure that is needing to be done in my household, but insurance won't cover (go figure), I have had to postpone my dreams of getting a Bronco. If you've ever had someone in the household need oral surgery after having braces, you know what I mean. Luckily, the money that has been saved for the Bronco will pay this procedure in full but will not leave any room for getting the Bronco without me getting uncomfortable financially. Could we afford the payment, yes. But, that doesn't mean the vehicle can be afforded as I really don't like debt of any kind. My money is mine, not the bank's. With that being said, my reservation was August 27th. I will stick around and continue enjoying the community as I will definitely have a Bronco in the near future when someone realizes they purchased something they don't like. If any of you see a rather handsome man flipping you off and grinning from ear to ear, it's probably just me coveting your Bronco until I can have one of my own.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good morning everyone! Well folks, due to a medical procedure that is needing to be done in my household, but insurance won't cover (go figure), I have had to postpone my dreams of getting a Bronco. If you've ever had someone in the household need oral surgery after having braces, you know what I mean. Luckily, the money that has been saved for the Bronco will pay this procedure in full but will not leave any room for getting the Bronco without me getting uncomfortable financially. Could we afford the payment, yes. But, that doesn't mean the vehicle can be afforded as I really don't like debt of any kind. My money is mine, not the bank's. With that being said, my reservation was August 27th. I will stick around and continue enjoying the community as I will definitely have a Bronco in the near future when someone realizes they purchased something they don't like. If any of you see a rather handsome man flipping you off and grinning from ear to ear, it's probably just me coveting your Bronco until I can have one of my own.
The Bronco is just a silly truck. Family is everything. I wish everyone in the tshaw2009 clan well.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Canceled my reservation my dealer tried to get me to put 2000 down on what would be a 2022 Bronco.
I’ll wait til there on the lot and giving discounts and all the bugs are worked out.
In the meantime I will drive my 78.

Congrats to those who are ordering.

bmattison

Black Diamond
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester, 2020 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well I ordered this today. 2021 Ranger Tremor Lariat. I canceled my Bronco reservation.
RIP July 14, 2020-January 13, 2021
3D7236FB-2D60-4974-BAC4-CE892BB2F54A.jpeg
UPDATE: I got invoice pricing for my truck and the order was placed two weeks ago. $46,342.40 down from $48,355. That's with no incentives at the moment. I will get $500 Military and whatever incentives are running when it is delivered. I fibbed a little and I didn't actually cancel my Bronco reservation but that came in handy. I offered up my reservation to the dealer in exchange for, 7 year 100,000 mile warranty, sales tax paid and gap insurance and they took it

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE: I got invoice pricing for my truck and the order was placed two weeks ago. $46,342.40 down from $48,355. That's with no incentives at the moment. I will get $500 Military and whatever incentives are running when it is delivered. I fibbed a little and I didn't actually cancel my Bronco reservation but that came in handy. I offered up my reservation to the dealer in exchange for, 7 year 100,000 mile warranty, sales tax paid and gap insurance and they took it
They took your Bronco reservation?

So submitted order in your name on WBDO and you just won't accept delivery?

bmattison

Black Diamond
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester, 2020 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They took your Bronco reservation?

So submitted order in your name on WBDO and you just won't accept delivery?
Correct. It gives them the ability to order whatever they want and sell it for a decent profit instead of invoice as they would have to me.
Sponsored

Last edited: