Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE-How is that deal with Granger going? How is making fun of ALL of us that didn't go there in the beginning to save a few bucks? Nice, Right?

I'm enjoying mine.

Happy for you OP!

Granger deal is going well. I've spent far less than anyone who has actually received a Bronco.
Sponsored

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SVT Terminator Cobra, Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To be honest I do not want it this soon. I was hoping for an end of the year build. Or, at least 3rd quarter.
From the start when I first placed my order in early November of 21 I was expecting my bronco to arrive until mid to late summer from what I had been seeing from the majority of builds and considering the options I picked. This gave me plenty of time to pay off the remaining amount on my daily to use the full equity for a trade in towards the bronco. When I first got the email for my 1/24 build date I was like oh that's awesome...and crap, that's a lot less time to pay off my daily. So if this is bumped until a build time of early spring ( figuring a month to ship from MI to ME ) that settles with me a lot better.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And, he's been driving a Toyota pickup for nearly 30 years. I have a 1989, and I can tell you it gets shit for mileage, lol.
And he "recently sold it for $250 less than he paid for it"...

Lol.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My build has so many constraints I doubt I’ll see it before 2023, which may not be a bad thing. I really want a painted modular top, not the MIC top.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From the start when I first placed my order in early November of 21 I was expecting my bronco to arrive until mid to late summer from what I had been seeing from the majority of builds and considering the options I picked. This gave me plenty of time to pay off the remaining amount on my daily to use the full equity for a trade in towards the bronco. When I first got the email for my 1/24 build date I was like oh that's awesome...and crap, that's a lot less time to pay off my daily. So if this is bumped until a build time of early spring ( figuring a month to ship from MI to ME ) that settles with me a lot better.
MIC or soft top?

Sponsored

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

LoneStarBridger

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

what you saying dont really make sense ,you saying if his build date did happen it well take 2 years to ship
i hope this bronco shows up tomorrow. just like I hope mine, alledgedly built 11/11, is delivered. Where has it been for two months?

although My attempt at sarcasm fell short, you nailed my point. Very little in this process makes sense.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nothing to apologize for. I changed mine from a soft top to a MIC by choice. If I have to wait to get what I want. That's life. It would have been nice for Ford to put more of an effort into the hardtop but hindsight is always 20/20
I live on Long Island with shitty winter weather and no garage. Can’t use a soft top. I’ll wait.

GRAYFOX-SVT

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Long story short, I don't like complainers, on the internet or in real life, and I berated a complainer for complaining because Ford had the audacity to send him some free stuff. I will admit that I was slightly over the line and I got a temporary ban. I spoke with Doug and he lifted my ban early, but made it clear that I won't be allowed back if I get banned again.

But yeah, I miss some of the old guys around here like @EvlNvrDys that have been banned. Could you imagine the direction some of these recent threads would take if that guy was around? Would be epic.

This is why I do NOT respond to many posts in here. 😁

OP
OP
Scape Goat

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol! So funny that you actually believe build date will happen! AND even if it does, delay after delay on shipping? You’ll be lucky to see by 2024.
BTW- did they give you a poster, hammock, and calendar????? LOL
I didn't get any of that stuff. I am hoping for the delays. Financially I could use more time

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Long story short, I don't like complainers, on the internet or in real life, and I berated a complainer for complaining because Ford had the audacity to send him some free stuff. I will admit that I was slightly over the line and I got a temporary ban. I spoke with Doug and he lifted my ban early, but made it clear that I won't be allowed back if I get banned again.

But yeah, I miss some of the old guys around here like @EvlNvrDys that have been banned. Could you imagine the direction some of these recent threads would take if that guy was around? Would be epic.
Welcome to the 21st century where the concept of free speech is verboten. ;)

Last edited:

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No, the worst thread in my opinion is the guy who posted today about how he's giving up on the Bronco because of the gas milage. Like, that's totally fine (hey, I look forward to a hybrid option myself), but...why does it need to be announced and discussed in depth. We've known what the milage is for a long time. Hell, all you need to do is look at it--heavy, powerful, gas-powered brick on wheels--to know that it's not gonna get the best gas milage.
Yes, I found that to be irritating. It's not like the MPG is breaking news, and honestly I thought if you are gonna bail on the Bronco and go get a Jeep over maybe 5-6 MPG than you were never really that invested. Then to announce your departure over such a ridiculous reason is just asking to get taken to the woodshed.

SwampDaddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, the worst thread in my opinion is the guy who posted today about how he's giving up on the Bronco because of the gas milage. Like, that's totally fine (hey, I look forward to a hybrid option myself), but...why does it need to be announced and discussed in depth. We've known what the milage is for a long time. Hell, all you need to do is look at it--heavy, powerful, gas-powered brick on wheels--to know that it's not gonna get the best gas milage.
Especially lifted 4” on 37s 😈
Sponsored