Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry it took me so long to respond… I completely forgot

D74B8941-4C51-4ADF-919D-F3183B89423F.jpeg

I do like these. Install seems easy but was the assembly before the install a pain?
Sponsored

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Broncobsessed

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The assembly took a little time, but not horrible. I’ve had mine on while off roading, and had zero issues. Also, with two thumb screws on each mudflap, they are very easily removed in just a couple of minutes each. The fact that you can see one of the silver nuts doesn’t really bother me, but yes, a little flat black touchup paint would hide that very easily. They aren’t cheap, but well worth it IMO

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I put a rock through those and they are now cracked.
Was it freezing cold or something? I've had no issues at all, and because I only installed them on the fronts, I have an entire spare set since you get 4 for $20

Sponsored

Grandpa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Manual Sasq.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone know if the Rokblokz work ok with the OEM rock rails? I swear I saw they did.

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I bought rockblock and iag and installed both to see what they looked like. I kept the iag as I feel they look more stock.

IMG_0109.jpeg

UFO_Squatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

TonyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the (honest) feedback on these front IAG minis after a few weeks? I like that they're inconspicuous - wondering if they actually provide any significant rock/splash coverage?
So far they are better than nothing for splash protection. All road driving since installing. I really do like the way that they look and have gotten a few compliments on them. I think more of a minimal addition and If they don't work out I'll upgrade later but so far so good. I do have a set of AR Magnum side steps coming so I'm hoping that those compensate for anything that the small mud flaps miss. Only thing, I think they could have been about an inch or so wider to cover the tire width.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went ahead and cut the OEM splash guards to fit around the rock rails. I had purchased them, not realizing they didn’t fit, and by the time I got around to installing them, the return window was closed. So, I figured I didn’t have much to lose. I ended up not even drilling a hole through the flares because the three C-clips I got for each flap hold them tightly to the flare, and the other two screws hold them to the Bronco.
Ford Bronco I need mud flaps, whats everyone using? IMG_0109
A follow-up, one month later: I've been off-roading a few times since installing the OEM mud flaps in the front. Each time, we experienced rain for at least part of the day. There was enough dirt and mud in the undercarriage that it took at least twice as long to wash underneath, and I still didn't get everything out. The mud flaps prevented all but the slightest amount of mud from getting on the body. There was no appreciable mud aft of the rear tires, so I don't see the need to add those.

I think the OEM flaps have the best look, and the price is equal to or better than most after-market options. Installation is pretty easy, and you can even forego drilling holes in the fender flare, as the 3 clips provided securely attach the flaps to the fender flare without using the additional screws to attach to the flares. So, installation consists of removing two screws, adding a C-clip where one screw goes, and installing the flaps with the new screws. Then, use three clips to attach the upper part of the flap to the fender flare.

For those without the rock rail, the choice is easy. If you have rock rails like I do, installation is a little more time-consuming, as you need to line up the flap with the rock rail and trace a pencil outline of where the rock rail meets the flap. Then you use an X-Acto, utility knife, or similar to cut that area out. I might not have bothered if I wasn't past the return period, but I'm glad, because the end result is clean, looks good, and performs well.
Ford Bronco I need mud flaps, whats everyone using? tempImage8CLIHO

Ford Bronco I need mud flaps, whats everyone using? tempImageLa7d3Z

DrMac

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

TonyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any brief update on how these flaps are working out? I like that they're small and unobtrusive. Does the factory hoop step impact mud flaps in any manner? Great looking Bronco by the way!
So far they are working great for my needs. I really like the look of them. Haven't really taken them off road but they provide a bit of protection. Could be a little wider to really protect the width of the front tire. Dont have the hoop steps, just the factory rock rails for now. Going to mount some AR Magnums on those as soon as them come in. Bit of added protection with some much needed function!

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine are the best!! 😝

Ford Bronco I need mud flaps, whats everyone using? 1685570970103

ElonMuk