Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In hindsight, offended was the wrong term, because I’m really not “offended”, more like who do you think you are, saying that to people. My ride hasn’t been called that to my face , but I am referring to the past comments on here generalizing people that have bought there Bronco ( or other ride) to enjoy how THEY want. Maybe I should have said “do any of you want to say “screw you” when someone refers to a ride as a mall crawler just because you don’t meet their criteria to own one.
My honest reply to that is to many are butt hurt over what they don’t have. I do it time to time. I try to correct myself now if I do. It’s not a competition.

They have to punch down to justify what they don’t have. So when you have something real nice or expensive, they just bring you down until your as miserable as them.

Proper response is just walk away. Because you’re still driving your bronco home. They can enjoy watching it leave. That cuts the deepest.
Sponsored

Ixr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who cares?

Unless someone wants to buy my bronco for me I'll do as I please with it. Imagine giving a shit about some random internet guy has to say about you.

Base 2dr SAS 2.3L MT owner that will not be off roading.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In hindsight, offended was the wrong term, because I’m really not “offended”, more like who do you think you are, saying that to people. My ride hasn’t been called that to my face , but I am referring to the past comments on here generalizing people that have bought there Bronco ( or other ride) to enjoy how THEY want. Maybe I should have said “do any of you want to say “screw you” when someone refers to a ride as a mall crawler just because you don’t meet their criteria to own one.
Learned to live with it. Anyone who’s that worried about your Bronco has their own insecurities to deal with.

There’s people here who baby their rides so much it would make a corvette owner blush. There’s also people who beat the ever loving piss out of their Bronco every weekend. Then there’s all of us in the middle. Don’t take people on the internet too seriously🤣

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can call my Bronco whatever you want. My wife just tells me to move whichever shit box of mine is blocking her car in the garage.

Sponsored
OP
OP

ScorpydJim

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500 ram trx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Learned to live with it. Anyone who’s that worried about your Bronco has their own insecurities to deal with.

There’s people here who baby their rides so much it would make a corvette owner blush. There’s also people who beat the ever loving piss out of their Bronco every weekend. Then there’s all of us in the middle. Don’t take people on the internet too seriously🤣
Yea boy! To me, I would rather know that I CAN do something if I need to, rather than in a position where I needed to do something and couldn’t. Take for instance here in Iowa, 99% of the time I don’t NEED to have a vehicle that go go about anywhere, but that 1% of the time I’m sure as hell glad I do!

OP
OP

ScorpydJim

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500 ram trx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who cares?

Unless someone wants to buy my bronco for me I'll do as I please with it. Imagine giving a shit about some random internet guy has to say about you.

Base 2dr SAS 2.3L MT owner that will not be off roading.
LOL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for being stupid, I originally posted this on the BRaptor forum by mistake… don’t know how to fix… BUT
Is it just me, or are many of you offended when the term “Mall Crawler” is used to describe your beloved ride? Just because I didn’t buy my Bronco to go hard core off reading ALL THE TIME and I choose to drew it up to make it my own, doesn’t make it a mall crawler. I bought it fo many reasons. I always make all my rides somewhat uniquely mine. Wheels, tires, exhaust, etc. My rides may be a “neighborhood Nuisance”, a “drag Strip Diva’, or a “highway Hauler”, but they sure the hell ain’t mall crawlers!
Bud, we got this saying here down South…. “Them hit dogs holler”.

Once you start trying to justify yourself, you have then become what they say you are. Why is that? Because now you’ve allowed “them” to take up real estate in your head; don’t do that, it’s not healthy.

Now, I am one for calling out a poseur and always have, but I’ll share with you why. My thing is simply, if you are going to invest all of that money and time trying to “look“ like me, how about try taking it a step further and actually be like me or whatever I’ve done that you thought was cool, or worth drawing inspiration from.

That’s not being arrogant. When I was younger, I happily will tell you that I looked up to older guys who were just cool. Their jackets, beards, ink, rides, rigs, nice looking ladies they were with, how they talked, the whole bit. See, we’re all trying to be like someone. I include my dad, uncles, grandads, friends dads, hell maybe even your dad. These MEN, set examples for me, now you to model after.

So, point is, none of us like this or any other off roader, or car just because of the vehicle. Hell, a Kia Stinger looks cool don’t it? Even got good reviews, but in the end, it’s a goddamn Kia. Sure, that’s funny and all, but the truth is, no cool guys that we’ve seen have ever driven a goddamn Kia.

What we all have seen is some cool ass guys driving around in a Bronco back in the day, or a Wrangler with some big ole tires, a Raptor, blasting metal, etc; them guys were cool as shit, because they JUST ARE! :cool:

What made them cool wasn’t a look, it was/is a lifestyle that matches the look or visa vis. Going wheeling is cool, camping can be cool, and so driving a rig with some big tires ”looks“ cool.

It’s only a mall crawler if that’s all you do because you’re soft. Nothing between you and wheeling or enjoying nature other than green grass and opportunity, so take your ass outside and do it. If you already do, then you’re not a mall crawler, but maybe a weekend warrior like many of us are.

Last edited:

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't be offended, you can't buy your way out of being a mall crawlers. You can become an off roader with some wheel rash and some skid plate pin stripes.

People will argue but Broncos are soft roaders. Untill you can run hard line on a real trail your a bypass soft roaders. Compared to a Full Buggy we are all mall crawlers lol.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mall crawler is just as much a lifestyle as a vehicle choice..

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine is a daily driver. I drive it daily on road to and from work, then in the weekend to get groceries etc…then a few times a year I drive somewhere cool and fun, put it in 4low and drive. Call it a mall crawler, pavement Princess, whatever you want. I don’t give 2 💩 cuz it’s mine and I’m having fun with it.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry for being stupid, I originally posted this on the BRaptor forum by mistake… don’t know how to fix… BUT
Is it just me, or are many of you offended when the term “Mall Crawler” is used to describe your beloved ride? Just because I didn’t buy my Bronco to go hard core off reading ALL THE TIME and I choose to drew it up to make it my own, doesn’t make it a mall crawler. I bought it fo many reasons. I always make all my rides somewhat uniquely mine. Wheels, tires, exhaust, etc. My rides may be a “neighborhood Nuisance”, a “drag Strip Diva’, or a “highway Hauler”, but they sure the hell ain’t mall crawlers!
I don't know... sounds like a mall crawler to me.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bud, we got this saying here down South…. “Them hit dogs holler”.

Once you start trying to justify yourself, you have then become what they say you are. Why is that? Because know you’ve allowed “them” to take up real estate in your head; don’t do that, it’s not healthy.

Now, I am one for calling out a poseur and always have, but I’ll share with you why. My thing is simply, if you are going to invest all of that money and time trying to “look“ like me, how about try taking it a step further and actually be like me or whatever I’ve done that you thought was cool, or worth drawing inspiration from.

That’s not being arrogant. When I was younger, I happily will tell you that I looked up to older guys who were just cool. Their jackets, beards, ink, rides, rigs, nice looking ladies they were with, how they talked, the whole bit. See, we’re all trying to be like someone. I include my dad, uncles, grandads, friends dads, hell maybe even your dad. These MEN, set examples for me, now you to model after.

So, point is, none of us like this or any other off roader, or car just because of the vehicle. Hell, a Kia Stinger looks cool don’t it? Even got good reviews, but in the end, it’s a goddamn Kia. Sure, that’s funny and all, but the truth is, no cool guys that we’ve seen have ever driven a goddamn Kia.

What we all have seen is some cool ass guys driving around in a Bronco back in the day, or a Wrangler with some big ole tires, a Raptor, blasting metal, etc; them guys were cool as shit, because they JUST ARE! :cool:

What made them cool wasn’t a look, it was/is a lifestyle that matches the look or visa vis. Going wheeling is cool, camping can be cool, and so driving a rig with some big tires ”looks“ cool.

It’s only a mall crawler if that’s all you do because you’re soft. Nothing between you and wheeling or enjoying nature other than green grass and opportunity, so take your ass outside and do it. If you already do, then you’re not a mall crawler, but maybe a weekend warrior like many of us are.
It's all on the driver. Some people have it in them to off-road and do exciting even dangerous things with the vehicle capability, and some people don't. It's just not in their DNA or whatever. Buying some Sas Bronco for a feeling it gives them on pavement, maybe is as far as they are able to go. It is what it is.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is too Funny!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I'll bite on a stupid post / fishing...

Be you! If its a mall crawler, grocery getter, ankle biter Bronco... you are still driving a historic, badass vehicle. Though it may not be deserved other than the $$$$$.

You do you and we do us. Even when those terms are used, theres still some love...🤔

Except for the one that run 22"+ wheels, slam it to the ground and or drag their ass. That's just a disgrace & embarrassing to those who own Broncos.

BTW,

Team 2 Door = Purpose Built and Badass!!!! 👍👍😎🤣

Last thing.... Show some pride and post with pics jumping or bumping a curb!!! Post like these seem more legit.

I'm funny!!! Beer n football... Woohoo!!!
Sponsored