Sponsored

Mike Levine and Ford have a solution if you are an early reservation holder still waiting... 🙄

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forget allocation. FIFO is the only correct answer for build order. If something can't be built because of components constraints, it should be skipped but as soon as those components are available, it should be the very next order built. Why does it have to be any more complicated than this?
Because Ford's longstanding business model is to steer more Fords and other benefits to dealers who hit performance goals. It's a franchise model.

If you're thinking that this conflicts with running a straightforward reservation system for customers, that's because it does.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow. If I switch to something else, it won't be a Ford...drove a new Wrangler for a rental last week. Liked it a lot.
Yep, if I switch, it will not be a Ford. If I switch there will never be another Ford purchased by me.
I sold mine in June because I was listening to Ford, yeah that worked out.
I also sold my 2017 F-150 in June because my dealer was sure I would have my Bronco by December from what Ford was telling them. Now they have no idea when but believe I should have a VIN by March. Me, I seriously doubt it. Early reservation mans about the same as a lottery ticket for PowerBall.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't get FORDS tone death responses. I ordered exactly what I wanted from the menu FORD provided me. Now they are telling me if you want the steak 🥩 you ordered, we don't know when it will be ready, but if you change your order to a hot dog 🌭, we'll get it out to you sooner.:cautious:

Sponsored

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
if the Damn Bronco wasn’t so Cool looking! I would have never even THOUGHT about a buying a late model Ford!
That's the truth. I think the 2-door Bronco is the coolest looking vehicle built in decades (meanwhile, the 4-door is her grotesque adopted sister). Most of my adult life my friends and family have thought of me as a "Jeep guy" (I never owned a Jeep). But, the Bronco fits.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was annoying him on Twitter for a few weeks, and I think I was quite clever about it. Last week he blocked me. I don't think he appreciated my parody of the 12 Days of Christmas that focused on his inability to think.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really?! Figures.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Forget allocation. FIFO is the only correct answer for build order. If something can't be built because of components constraints, it should be skipped but as soon as those components are available, it should be the very next order built. Why does it have to be any more complicated than this?
You can thank the dealer council for crying to ford.

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This guy @mrlevine really gets it....
[/QUOTE]

How does he even have a job. If his bosses @FordMotorCompany are proud of this, Ford has more issues than we thought.

You know what Mike, if we went out and bought Dodge and Chevys they’d be here quicker too. Is that your solution also?

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

7/13 res here that's still not scheduled. It's Bronco or nothing. I wouldn't switch my order for another Ford. It would be to a competitor 100%.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's the truth. I think the 2-door Bronco is the coolest looking vehicle built in decades (meanwhile, the 4-door is her grotesque adopted sister). Most of my adult life my friends and family have thought of me as a "Jeep guy" (I never owned a Jeep). But, the Bronco fits.
Why did you have to drag on the 4 door. I mean seriously everyone has different wants and needs. No need to drag on those who prefer a 4 door over a 2 door.

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why did you have to drag on the 4 door. I mean seriously everyone has different wants and needs. No need to drag on those who prefer a 4 door over a 2 door.
It's not a drag, it's a clarification. I think the 2-door Bronco is the best looking design in decades, the 4-door is not. It's not a personal affront if you prefer the 4-door.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Levine is the classic example of what is called 'The Peter Principle'. This is where people inside a corporation continue to advance until they reach the level of their incompetence. They cannot advance further because their weaknesses and deficiencies have now become glaringly obvious.
Sponsored