First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes.. that's a bulletproof logical argument you've constructed. It's now undeniably clear that these are the ONLY two possibilities that could explain his behavior. Thanks for your incisive and enlightening analysis of the situation :rolleyes:
I can explain his behavior it’s called lazy and worthless. It is what it is. 🙈. There did that clarify things for you.🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mention Tesla or Mach E sucks amd he’ll have a great answer for you.

Can we vote for Ross @PREMiERdrum to replace him? He’s been doing a much better job.
Saying Tesla fanboys are annoying is a little different than a statement about one of Ford’s most anticipated vehicles, that has intentionally been hush hush on information.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are either being directly lied to, or Mike is totally out of touch. I doubt he is that out of touch.
So, you believe Mike Levine is "directly lying" to us. Can you share what he's said that you believe is a direct lie?

I see him not sharing much with us. It's definitely frustrating. I'd love to know more. And I respect how challenging it is to try to meet the needs of 120,000+ people. Heck, I know, based on experience, how challenging it is to share "transparent" information in a format that can be understood and will actually help with a much smaller audience, let alone all Bronco customers.

That's my perspective, but I'm always a little put on edge by someone calling someone else a "liar." I'd be interested to see what he's said that's a lie.

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we stop bagging on Mike Levine? He says "stay tuned" because that's all he's allowed to say. The dude has consistently stepped up to the plate to help with dealers causing trouble, and it's not like he's withholding information because he's a jerk and wants all the Broncos to himself. I'm just as impatient and want an update/explanation as much as anyone else here, but antagonizing Mike Levine ain't gonna make the Bronco get in your driveway any faster.
Hi Mike!

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you're just stirring the sh!t so the rest of us can enjoy the smell?

You will get the best communication that they can provide at the time. For some reason people here here think they are entitled to more than they are.
Oh Is Mikey a family friend 😭😩😩 . Poor Mikey. Everybody’s picking on Mikey. Maybe because he’s worthless. your a Ford fanboy, stockholder, we get it. Bleed Ford blue .

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When Mike said he was working on an update……stay tuned, In all fairness that implies that we will be receiving some form of an update, good or bad, in the near future. I’ll reserve judgement until I can read and decipher this pending update.

However, isn’t the fact that Mr. Levine couldn’t finagle a VIP or Priority order, enough of an indictment on his resourcefulness, or popularity, to question his competency? I mean what is he waiting on……….Oprah to gift him a Bronco? RHIP Mr. Levine. Now go snatch up one of those penned up Bronc’s rotting away in the worlds largest corral and make it yours. Get some Charlie Sheen tiger blood coursing through those veins and stop standing in line like a day 3 reservation holder.
Or day 1

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

elbroncodor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tacoma w/ long travel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike is a Communications Director for a publicly traded company. His job isnt to make you or me happy. Its to not say anything that will make the stock price go down. If he has news that will make the price go up, he'll say it. If he has news that might make it go down, he'll stay silent. Not hard to understand.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mention Tesla or Mach E sucks amd he’ll have a great answer for you.

Can we vote for Ross @PREMiERdrum to replace him? He’s been doing a much better job.
Last I heard about that guy was that he tried to make some helpful post via a private message and now some tool is trying to get him banned.

People are antagonized by the littlest things these days! Chill the heck out, people!

aaronkwaters

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t really know what else they are supposed to say at this point. They have already said, “Listen everybody. We screwed up and picked the lowest bidder on tops. We have no idea when the issue is going to be resolved. We will give you some free crap to keep you happy until we can give you more details.”

I guess most people want something more like, “My dearest reservation holder. Not a day passes without the agonizing pain of knowing the heartache that the production of one of the best off-roading vehicles of all time taking longer than expected has caused you. Ford is setting up a special foundation to cover the therapy bills for those of you that are sad. We are also sending you 22 lbs box of tissues to dry your tears. All that said, we still have no idea when you’re getting your Bronco. If you don’t want to wait, buy a Jeep. ”

Maybe that would help…

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Serious question Dave.
Is your Bronco one of the Broncos parked at MAP for 40 plus days?

If so, has Ford given you any information as to why it’s been parked for 40 days?

Have you reached out to Ford many many times in multiple ways through all of the proper channels?

If you have reached out to Ford have they provided you one piece of useful information?
Serious answers:
  • No, I'm a December res. I don't expect a Bronco for a while.
  • If it was one of the one that has been parked I'm not entitled to an answer. As far as the customer is concerned the item is not yet ready for sale. Why is not important.
  • The only communication I'm entitled to is when the dealer contacts me to say there is a Bronco at their shop for me to purchase.
  • I have received several communications from Ford and that is all I expect. I have not reached out to them and I will not. The only reason I will reach out to Ford is to address an actual issue with a purchased product. Otherwise I (and all of you) are only potential customers.
I waited months for my last custom ordered Ford. I never got any updates from either Ford or the dealer. And I survived.
Sponsored