First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh, I'm getting annoyed without any communication from Ford on our orders stuck in purgatory... I'm also going to tweet him to hopefully push the envelope here.
He ( Mike L)just doesn’t give a Shit what is happening. He’s getting paid . We just get the same BS. Way to go Ford.
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cant get mad at Levi straus since he is just a tool..... #ford #shitshow #fordsucks #suckitupbuttercup

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got me!

But seriously, he was a resource at Ford that helped a ton of people on this forum who nearly got screwed by dealers converting orders without permission, etc. I think he's earned a little courtesy from this group.
About 10 years ago Mike Levine ran pickuptrucks.com. He was great at that. I followed that site religiously. Since he left there for Ford the site sucks. He does the best he can with what he has to work with

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We have this site for updates....We probably know more than Ford does.

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I fall in the “Why are you crushing Mike?” club. The lack of communication is very likely because the fact change every day. They do not control the entire supply chain. They also can’t just terminate anticipated suppliers and replace them like a contractor. The rapid changing facts make it hard to send a coherent message. In the end, that will have to be the message. It just doesn’t look good for Ford to say we don’t know. Tough these days. Not easy to run a company in this environment. There is no doubt they want to sell Broncos. That is what they do. Make/Sell cars...
My question to you is how long do you sit back and wait without voicing your displeasure?

Everyone has threshold.

If his responses looked like a sincere honest attempt at communication I would be in your camp.

Soon!
Stay Tuned!
The Team is working hard to ship every one!
Team is Checking!
Hopefully shipping soon!
Hang Tight!

Are the above satisfactory responses to people asking why they have had zero communication from Ford for over 30 days regarding a built Bronco?

Again how many months will you accept these responses?

Mike is a great guy in a tough job right now. But he does have a job to do.
He’s the only face we have with Ford right now.

94Bravo

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2014 Lexus IS350, 2008 Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bet Mike gets his Bronco before most of us!:mad:
Who the F#@& is Mike anyway?

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can we stop bagging on Mike Levine? He says "stay tuned" because that's all he's allowed to say. The dude has consistently stepped up to the plate to help with dealers causing trouble, and it's not like he's withholding information because he's a jerk and wants all the Broncos to himself. I'm just as impatient and want an update/explanation as much as anyone else here, but antagonizing Mike Levine ain't gonna make the Bronco get in your driveway any faster.
Can we stop ....he’ll no we can’t stop some of US are just getting started. He’s just a bag of rocks .

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're right, he shouldn't have a job because his boss told him not to spill the beans on all the failings of the manufacturing process and instead told everyone to "stay tuned" until something official comes out. Good grief guys, glad I don't work for y'all.
Well with your minded set you might fit in a Ford just right. 🤣

Sponsored

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have this site for updates....We probably know more than Ford does.
We definitely get the info before our dealers do for the most part. Half the time I am filling my local dealer GM on what's going on. He calls this forum the G6 Mafia.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why do people assume thats all he is allowed to say? He clearly is either so out of touch he has no idea what the community and Ford customers want, or he is a complete liar. Nowhere in between. Hard fact. Mike can tell us what we want to hear, he just doesn't want to. He has made this clear a number of times.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

F150 tremor is looking mighty nice right about now.
Sure I wouldn’t be able to get they built either. But yes, that would be my 2nd choice of vehicle right now.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why do people assume thats all he is allowed to say? He clearly is either so out of touch he has no idea what the community and Ford customers want, or he is a complete liar. Nowhere in between. Hard fact. Mike can tell us what we want to hear, he just doesn't want to. He has made this clear a number of times.
I imagine if he has to choose between not telling you what you want to hear and keeping his job or telling you what you want to hear and losing his job, he's going to choose the former. What would you do?

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I fall in the “Why are you crushing Mike?” club. The lack of communication is very likely because the fact change every day. They do not control the entire supply chain. They also can’t just terminate anticipated suppliers and replace them like a contractor. The rapid changing facts make it hard to send a coherent message. In the end, that will have to be the message. It just doesn’t look good for Ford to say we don’t know. Tough these days. Not easy to run a company in this environment. There is no doubt they want to sell Broncos. That is what they do. Make/Sell cars...
Send and email everyday then. Just glimpses of what’s happening and how they ‘intend’ to handle it.
#FloodMyInbox
Sponsored