First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can we stop bagging on Mike Levine? He says "stay tuned" because that's all he's allowed to say. The dude has consistently stepped up to the plate to help with dealers causing trouble, and it's not like he's withholding information because he's a jerk and wants all the Broncos to himself. I'm just as impatient and want an update/explanation as much as anyone else here, but antagonizing Mike Levine ain't gonna make the Bronco get in your driveway any faster.
Your mike Levine arenā€™t you???? Caught red handed.
Sponsored

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can we stop bagging on Mike Levine? He says "stay tuned" because that's all he's allowed to say. The dude has consistently stepped up to the plate to help with dealers causing trouble, and it's not like he's withholding information because he's a jerk and wants all the Broncos to himself. I'm just as impatient and want an update/explanation as much as anyone else here, but antagonizing Mike Levine ain't gonna make the Bronco get in your driveway any faster.
He's the Ford North America Product Communications Director. If he can't come up with something better than "Stay tuned" in that role than he shouldn't have a job. Even it's just a longer winded version of the same type of response. I doubt the lawyers and higher ups told him, the only thing you are allowed to say is "Stay tuned". That response is lazy, arrogant, and unprofessional.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your mike Levine arenā€™t you???? Caught red handed.
Got me!

But seriously, he was a resource at Ford that helped a ton of people on this forum who nearly got screwed by dealers converting orders without permission, etc. I think he's earned a little courtesy from this group.

zebraquick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am curious at what point do those of us get a chance to adjust order if we are pushed to MY22 and when the we could possibly know. Next month was their timeline to accept 22 MY orders. Last I saw was initial MY22 orders can start 9/13/2021. MY 22 scheduling was 10/14/21. Seems where are not far off from a new mess.... At this rate I am sure many of us will be ok with at least knowing yeah you are getting pushed for sure. Everyone has their own unique situation. I am ok with attempting to be patient and just wait. No other choice.

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got me!

But seriously, he was a resource at Ford that helped a ton of people on this forum who nearly got screwed by dealers converting orders without permission, etc. I think he's earned a little courtesy from this group.
Mike has a big job and a big title at a big company.

He should be able to supply big answers.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

He's the Ford North America Product Communications Director. If he can't come up with something better than "Stay tuned" in that role than he shouldn't have a job. Even it's just a longer winded version of the same type of response. I doubt the lawyers and higher ups told him, the only thing you are allowed to say is "Stay tuned". That response is lazy, arrogant, and unprofessional.
You're right, he shouldn't have a job because his boss told him not to spill the beans on all the failings of the manufacturing process and instead told everyone to "stay tuned" until something official comes out. Good grief guys, glad I don't work for y'all.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're right, he shouldn't have a job because his boss told him not to spill the beans on all the failings of the manufacturing process and instead told everyone to "stay tuned" until something official comes out. Good grief guys, glad I don't work for y'all.
If I repeatedly responded to customers asking for updates with several copy and paste responses of "Stay tuned" I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have a job in Sales anymore.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got me!

He did help and Iā€™m sure those people are grateful but he really didnā€™t do his job with ā€œcommunicationā€.

Sponsored

Tadel001

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜87 Defender 110 RHD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I fall in the ā€œWhy are you crushing Mike?ā€ club. The lack of communication is very likely because the fact change every day. They do not control the entire supply chain. They also canā€™t just terminate anticipated suppliers and replace them like a contractor. The rapid changing facts make it hard to send a coherent message. In the end, that will have to be the message. It just doesnā€™t look good for Ford to say we donā€™t know. Tough these days. Not easy to run a company in this environment. There is no doubt they want to sell Broncos. That is what they do. Make/Sell cars...

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was Mike Levine's (non-)answer to my query just now. Could some useful news be pending, or just more platitudes?

I also tweeted him separately (as I'm sure thousands have) about the total lack of honest communication about the Bronco situation. No reply to that, of course.

Screenshot 2021-08-11 143552.png

Edit: I replied with this. May fall on deaf ears, but I'll report back with any replies...

"When? And please make it honest and thorough. We need an honest appraisal of the current situation and the road ahead, not more platitudes. Lots of us with this truck on order are not pleased with @Ford's lack candidness of right now. We can handle the truth."
Wow this dude still has a job. Well I guess that says it all .

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ā€˜21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

He has to be literally the worst Communications Manager ever hired for a company as big as Ford. How does this guy still have a job? He must know where all the bodies (or Broncos) are buried.
The fact is that he can't say anything he isn't authorized to say, and he certainly can't say something that isn't true. If calming, soothing words are not forthcoming from FoMoCo, its because there are no such words that would be true. In my experience, the usual posture of a company that has gotten this deep into a crisis is to simply say nothing until they are sure beyond any doubt that they have an answer that they can rely on 100% and that they won't live to regret giving. They'd rather take the missiles about being silent and not communicating than to say something when there is any risk they might have to walk it back. Just how they work.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would totally dig a Bronco coloring book
Would give us something to do. What is the closest crayola color to Wimbledon White I wonder ā€¦
Sponsored