Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I imagine if he has to choose between not telling you what you want to hear and keeping his job or telling you what you want to hear and losing his job, he's going to choose the former. What would you do?
I also doubt he'd lose his job. Seriously? Musk been fired for saying crazy shit?

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Calling it now, here is their "update". Due to supply and quality issues only FEs will be produced with MIC hard tops for the remainder of the year (production for the remainder of August through September will focus on those builds). October and November will focus on dealer inventory consisting of soft tops. MAP will then shut down and retool first week in December for MY 22 including hard tops from a new supplier.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why do people assume thats all he is allowed to say? He clearly is either so out of touch he has no idea what the community and Ford customers want, or he is a complete liar. Nowhere in between. Hard fact. Mike can tell us what we want to hear, he just doesn't want to. He has made this clear a number of times.
I assume that you have hard evidence of this?

Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I assume that you have hard evidence of this?
I have exactly the same hard evidence you do sir. If you have more facts then me, please enlight me. This entire group would love to hear your secrets.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have exactly the same hard evidence you do sir. If you have more facts then me, please enlight me. This entire group would love to hear your secrets.
I shouldn't be surprised that we have the same amount given that I have none...

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is some serious Minority Report-style mind reading going on in this forum. News is either forthcoming and bad, or not forthcoming and folks will continue to be notified by their dealers when their truck is delivered. We are the reason why they have cut communications.

Sponsored

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do people assume thats all he is allowed to say? He clearly is either so out of touch he has no idea what the community and Ford customers want, or he is a complete liar. Nowhere in between. Hard fact. Mike can tell us what we want to hear, he just doesn't want to. He has made this clear a number of times.
Yes.. that's a bulletproof logical argument you've constructed. It's now undeniably clear that these are the ONLY two possibilities that could explain his behavior. Thanks for your incisive and enlightening analysis of the situation :rolleyes:

Reactions: RG7

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I also doubt he'd lose his job. Seriously? Musk been fired for saying crazy shit?
I’m no Mike fan, and I am poking the bear as much as I reasonably can on Twitter. However, if you think Mike Levine and Elon Musk have the same job, or are even remotely in the same realm, then there is nothing anyone here can do to help you. You need to see a professional.

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mike has a big job and a big title at a big company.

He should be able to supply big answers.
I agree, but he doesn't make the plans. He just communicates them when he has the information and when he is allowed to