chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This was Mike Levine's (non-)answer to my query just now. Could some useful news be pending, or just more platitudes?

I also tweeted him separately (as I'm sure thousands have) about the total lack of honest communication about the Bronco situation. No reply to that, of course.

Ford Bronco Mike Levine's non-answer... or is it? EFD6BC6B-50A2-4A2D-B3DF-47933592CD6A

Edit: I replied with this. May fall on deaf ears, but I'll report back with any replies...

"When? And please make it honest and thorough. We need an honest appraisal of the current situation and the road ahead, not more platitudes. Lots of us with this truck on order are not pleased with @Ford's lack candidness of right now. We can handle the truth."
Were you not here when pretty much everything that came out of his mouth was complete and utter bullshit when it came to the bronco?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good news, bad news, it really doesn't matter to me. Just give it to me straight. I'm an adult, and I can handle any news if it's the truth.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You should order it as there is a rebate now for $2500 off.
I am pretty sure most on here cringe at the thought of putting in another new Ford order.

Sponsored
OP
OP
tjnoffy

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think we all should flood his Twitter account with messages about our frustrations regarding the lack of communication and his repeated canned responses. I’ve already messages him myself.

If every member on this forum messaged him once, I think it would send a clear message.
I don't disagree. This is why I've been pinging him today!

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Their non communication is saying lots. This is what Ford is saying (they said it in the May renege email):

We don't know when Bronco problems will be fixed. We won't say when you might get yours, because we've changed our minds - builds will not be in Reservation order. We don't want anyone to figure out that they reserved and ordered for nothing, it was a big statistics gathering and market hyping exercise. Thanks! If you want to keep waiting, fine, meanwhile, we'll start sending unclaimed Broncos to dealers for sale on the open market, at more profit.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not directly answering my question? Nice Mike!
Is he insinuating that henhooesntk get us by MY22 but we may well end up with MY23s?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is he insinuating that henhooesntk get us by MY22 but we may well end up with MY23s?
I believe that is to support the other non MIC hard top since last I saw was a late 22/23 thing at best for people who orginally went 99 for that top which was suppose to be 2022.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't wait for no constraints and MAP churning out Broncos. So this will be a distant memory...

91ba04fd-8b55-413b-9c3f-b64b574b53d3.png

Sponsored
OP
OP
tjnoffy

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Were you not here when pretty much everything that came out of his mouth was complete and utter bullshit when it came to the bronco?
Yeah, yeah, I get it, but I wasn't expecting ANY response from him. Looking for the glimmer of hope is all... ‘Precious, precious, precious!’ Gollum cried. ‘My Precious! O my Precious!’

OP
OP
tjnoffy

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can't wait for no constraints and MAP churning out Broncos. So this will be a distant memory...

Ford Bronco Mike Levine's non-answer... or is it? 91ba04fd-8b55-413b-9c3f-b64b574b53d3
Yeah, just like we all waited for the pandemic to be a distant memory. How's that working out? 😐

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nah! I ordered a 2021 Raptor when the order banks opened and already have a build date.

No doubt Bronco orders are taking a long time BUT complaining about it over and over again will not help.

I am pretty sure most on here cringe at the thought of putting in another new Ford order.