Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

During the Final Q&A today, the brand manager said by the end of the month and said they will be releasing it with "the forum that shall not be named"... Which by the way, I have major issues with their ethics after attending this event...but that's not for here.

Not to get in to too many details (which I would love to) but ethics of the other place or the Ford rep? ?
Sponsored

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to get in to too many details (which I would love to) but ethics of the other place or the Ford rep? ?
The paid membership forum that is upset we are providing content at no charge.

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford, "Come on guys to this event so you can check out the Bronco and ask questions!"

Also Ford, "We're only going to tell you things you already know. Yes, that's a good consumer. Keep nibbling on the worm. Just a little bit more and we'll hook you, reel you in, and before you know it you're in the finance office barbecue getting grilled for everything you're worth and you won't even know what you're buying!"
I’ve already been flopping around on the bottom of their boat for a couple months now. They got me. :ROFLMAO:

Citikill

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw this on a Facebook group I’m in if it adds any new answers:

“New info that was personally asked.

• RACK weight is set as of right now, but the way the rack mounts is not. They are still testing mounting options. When asked about options for carrying more, we were told to stay tuned for accessory page they are still working on options.
• TOWING is set at 3500 because of the way the frame is built, the location for how the hitch is mounted and the suspension being an off-road suspension. No mention of trans cooler or oil cooler. BUT sway control will be part of towing package.
• 2-DOOR doors are larger in size to allow more room for people to get in the back seat, in turn making the seats harder to fit snug in the back cargo are. We were told that if you find a way to put them back there, then you go for it.
• POWER SEATS will not be available on washout trim such as BL and BD because the power doors are not wash out. Meaning you may have to get carpet for them to put in the power seats
• WINCH location is not final production, they are working on locations and mounting along with front camera locations.
• Sasquatch is not a lift, but stiffer springs and tires are factoring in the taller size
• BADLANDS “possibly” could fit 35” tires with higher fenders and bump stops (Without a lift the body to tires seems to be the problem)
• BUILD AND PRICING later this fall. They are working hard, and there is much that is still going on to it.
• Bronco nation is working on/ with Ford to produce an in-depth video of paint colors, trims, inside color options etc. stay tuned for this moth and be looking on Bronco Nation forums. “

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The paid membership forum that is upset we are providing content at no charge.
Exactly, this morning I saw they had ONE picture from the meet, for the public, with a click here for more information, FOR PAID MEMBERS ONLY :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought my name brand, top of the line, properly designed, trailer hitch for $200 and installed it myself in a couple of hours from the number one online trailer hitch source.

eTrailer.com
Yeah but you might be missing out on a Easter egg located somewhere on the Ford hitch. :LOL:

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought my name brand, top of the line, properly designed, trailer hitch for $200 and installed it myself in a couple of hours from the number one online trailer hitch source.

eTrailer.com
Agree. It absolutely means that you MUST do the research on suitable hitches.

Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It could end up being true. They could well give a choice. Ford is all over the place so in the end, with the smaller details, none of us may know as much as we think we do. ??‍♂
Honestly I thought Ford would've gave us more choice from the start. It's great that the 2.7L is available in all trims but the Sasquatch not being an option on the manual just confuses me. I get it they know they won't sell a lot of manuals and probably only gave it to us because Jeep still has one in the Wrangler; but do they want to sell manuals or not? They would definitely sell more if the Sasquatch is available with the manual.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Q. Rear windows in the modular top for the 2-door, are they removable as shown in the 4-door modular hard top?

A: No, the rear windows in the 2door are not removable.
Man, what does Ford have against the 2DR? First, no soft top. Now, no rear venting. Unless air can exit the back somehow, it’s going to be noisy AF with the windows down at speed.

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Sasquatch is not a lift, but stiffer springs and tires are factoring in the taller size
• BADLANDS “possibly” could fit 35” tires with higher fenders and bump stops (Without a lift the body to tires seems to be the problem)

Well, these two answers are contradicting. Squatch Is not a lift but also says without a lift the BL can’t fit 35s.
Im just giving up on trying to figure out if the BL needs Squatch to fit 35s.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

• RACK weight is set as of right now, but the way the rack mounts is not. They are still testing mounting options. When asked about options for carrying more, we were told to stay tuned for accessory page they are still working on options.
• TOWING is set at 3500 because of the way the frame is built, the location for how the hitch is mounted and the suspension being an off-road suspension. No mention of trans cooler or oil cooler. BUT sway control will be part of towing package.
• 2-DOOR doors are larger in size to allow more room for people to get in the back seat, in turn making the seats harder to fit snug in the back cargo are. We were told that if you find a way to put them back there, then you go for it.
• POWER SEATS will not be available on washout trim such as BL and BD because the power doors are not wash out. Meaning you may have to get carpet for them to put in the power seats
• WINCH location is not final production, they are working on locations and mounting along with front camera locations.
• BUILD AND PRICING later this fall. They are working hard, and there is much that is still going on to it.
• Bronco nation is working on/ with Ford to produce an in-depth video of paint colors, trims, inside color options etc. stay tuned for this moth and be looking on Bronco Nation forums. “
I really like a lot of this info. Not that I like all of the answers but I like that there ARE answers. Also not pleased about that other forum getting info and not here but I get that too (being at least unofficially sponsored. For that matter, I thought THIS forum was sponsored by the mother-ship).

Coolbreeze704

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

eTrailer.com
That's awesome. Glad it worked out for you. May not for others. Plus factory installed systems can come with transmission coolers, differential coolers, heavy duty alternators. Also dealers can't say your non OEM receiver hitch was the cause for any number of issues he won't cover now under warranty. 600 for a factory hitch is worth every penny.
Sponsored