Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

100% agree and def want to add to my unscheduled WT build, but I’ve yet to get a straight answer as to whether or not adding HOSS triggers MY 2022.5 pricing. If it does, it becomes like a $5k cost, which isn’t worth it.
Based on what was done with ordering MY22 with price protection, you paid for that option and it did not throw you into all new base pricing. When you mod your current MY22 order the WBDO should show only the added line item and that cost. The rest should stay the same. This is the reason Ford said place current unscheduled orders back to PC 99 so you can put it on your order.
Sponsored

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Based on what was done with ordering MY22 with price protection, you paid for that option and it did not throw you into all new base pricing. When you mod your current MY22 order the WBDO should show only the added line item and that cost. The rest should stay the same. This is the reason Ford said place current unscheduled orders back to PC 99 so you can put it on your order.
Yes, but the Ford update language is ambiguous at best and seems to call it the HOSS Edition in places while stating that changing series or edition etc will trigger 2022.5 MY pricing. My dealer doesn’t even know the correct answer, which is frustrating, but probably not as frustrating as trying to call Ford CS:)

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is the reason Ford said place current unscheduled orders back to PC 99 so you can put it on your order.
Can you please provide a link where Ford said this?

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can you please provide a link where Ford said this?
Yeah, I don’t recalling seeing that either, but easily could have missed it. This whole thing has been a total clown show.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

let me see if I can find it, I track too much Bronco stuff lol, but its part of if you were an unscheduled order, you want to put your order in PC 99 so it doesnt get scheduled for Job 1 because the option becomes available for Job 22.5 in March. Since yesterdays got cancelled I am not even sure if Ford is going to schedule any more Job 1s.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

SASProbie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Windup Toy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A different point of view here from a person with Price Protection...

This will be our 17 purchase (14 new 3 used) from the same folks we have been buying all but our 2017 BMW X3m we purchased from BMW directly. To say we know each other pretty well and we want to be as accurate as possible towards each other when discussing these unknowns" with Ford and the Bronco, I think would be accurate.

Here is what My wife and I understand when it comes to price protection for those that have it.

Basically, what Ford is telling us it that they're not locking in our original price (because so many people changed specs during these long waits), so instead they are simply offering up a sizable rebate when the vehicles arrive to bring the price back in line with where it should have been originally. I don't pretend to know the algorithms involved, but I trust Ford will make it right on their end.

And seeing that the HOSS 3.0 was not an option originally. The way I am looking at this... For added strength and what I can "Assume" is improved engineering. I am only looking at the $2515 cost of the HOSS 3.0 kit. Not any of the other price bumps.

And for me. Totally worth it. Would I rather it be a bit less? Of course I would.

Could I tear my brand new Bronco apart and add aftermarket parts to do very similar improvements? Sure I could. But then I know what my time is worth (If I was to do it) and the local shops. Not a chance in hell I would be paying less than this is offering (To replace the 2.0 system with something similar to the Fox 2.5 inch Internal Bypass Dampers, the Ford Performance Severe-Duty upgraded steering rack from the Bronco Raptor and upgraded inner and outer tie rods).

And why not have the Factory warranty to boot?

I have also come to respect the "Pay to play" side of off-roading.

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

let me see if I can find it, I track too much Bronco stuff lol, but its part of if you were an unscheduled order, you want to put your order in PC 99 so it doesnt get scheduled for Job 1 because the option becomes available for Job 22.5 in March. Since yesterdays got cancelled I am not even sure if Ford is going to schedule any more Job 1s.
Isn't the last day to make changes/add HOSS the 9th? And if there is scheduling next week, wouldn't it be on Thursday the 10th?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Isn't the last day to make changes/add HOSS the 9th? And if there is scheduling next week, wouldn't it be on Thursday the 10th?
the link I posted stated that end date is March 15th.

BEAR B8

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

100% agree and def want to add to my unscheduled WT build, but I’ve yet to get a straight answer as to whether or not adding HOSS triggers MY 2022.5 pricing. If it does, it becomes like a $5k cost, which isn’t worth it.
I just asked my dealer. He seemed to think that it would both trigger MY 2022.5 pricing and delay production further. I would like to have it but probably don't need it enough to endure that price hike and more of a wait.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I spoke to my dealer today also, HOSS 3.0 isn't in the dealer order system yet
Same from my dealer. I think they are talking about the week of March 7.

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just asked my dealer. He seemed to think that it would both trigger MY 2022.5 pricing and delay production further. I would like to have it but probably don't need it enough to endure that price hike and more of a wait.
Good to know. With all my constraints wasn’t expecting it until 2023. But no chance I take HOSS as cost then ends up being $5k

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As soon as I saw this on Tuesday, I reached out to my dealer to add this asap. This is great news for us Wildtrac builds that have been kicking the can down the road waiting patiently (most of the time).

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got the email back from the dealer and I can add HOSS 3.0 option to my unscheduled 2 door loaded wildtrak! Sometime in early March probably the 7th-8th! I mean if your spending this much what is another $2550? Y’all know we still might end up 2023 models…the way things are going….Watch Ford adds the full LCD screens from the Braptor and more colors and paddle shifters but hey progress!

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just got the email back from the dealer and I can add HOSS 3.0 option to my unscheduled 2 door loaded wildtrak! Sometime in early March probably the 7th-8th! I mean if your spending this much what is another $2550? Y’all know we still might end up 2023 models…the way things are going….Watch Ford adds the full LCD screens from the Braptor and more colors and paddle shifters but hey progress!
Will be more than $2550. Consensus seems to be that adding HOSS will trigger 2022.5 MY pricing.
Sponsored