R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp. I had fully expected September scheduling this week, but looks to be another week of disappointment. I would say they need a week to sift through the data, but computers should be able to do that in an instant. I guess they are still trying to clean up the mess of moved August builds and units stuck "in production".
I see this as good news. Ford needs to reveal their hard top decisions before giving away the remaining slots to late reservations and dealer stock.
Sponsored

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Clown show.

But thanks for the “limited edition” poster…….

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cancel your order then fam....
No disrespect sir, but this has become such a tired and lazy response. Just because some are frustrated by things it doesn't mean they want to cancel or should. Only dealers win if that happens.
You clearly get bugged by people venting and I imagine others gut bugged by you telling people to cancel and shut up. Goes both ways my friend.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
“Stay pumped!” 😎👊🏻
Lol this gave me a chuckle.
I went from "oh I can wait. My car is fine and I have no car payments. I'll wait as long as it takes to get the shiny mod top"

To selling my car thinking we could get by just fine with 1 car

To moving to an area where, "shit I kinda need my own car now"

To giving in, and changing my build to get the Bronco sooner...

To obsessively checking my emails for a build date from Ford.

I'll hand it to Ford. They tested my patience and broke my will. Now I'm a slave to their emails
Read the room, guy
No disrespect sir, but this has become such a tired and lazy response. Just because some are frustrated by things it doesn't mean they want to cancel or should. Only dealers win if that happens.
You clearly get bugged by people venting and I imagine others gut bugged by you telling people to cancel and shut up. Goes both ways my friend.

This 👆🏾

Cridlon

Big Bend
First Name
CLIF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is just like the Train wreak in The Fugitive! But in super slow motion!

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They could have just been transparent and conservative with ETAs. They obviously didn't because they knew they were miles off from where they needed to be, and decided to keep us in the dark instead of giving us bad news.
Yeah just a wild guess (late 2021, early 2022, mid 2022, late 2022) would have satiated my taste buds.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I realize that many are waiting on chips. A month ago we were seeing news that retail store parking lots were filling up with waiting vehicles in Detroit. And the Bronco has the extra problem with the tops. I get the delays as there is only so much space they can park waiting vehicles for either or both issues, and a lot of that space costs them additional money to use. And all the issues to date probably has Ford in a negative economic situation where they had to balance cost to store even more, or simply stop building temporarily.

I am perfectly fine waiting for October/November delivery. The only thing I hope is that Ford is using the downtime at MAP to send some people over to Webasto to get good tops out and stocked up before builds start again.

Sponsored

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Welp. I had fully expected September scheduling this week, but looks to be another week of disappointment. I would say they need a week to sift through the data, but computers should be able to do that in an instant. I guess they are still trying to clean up the mess of moved August builds and units stuck "in production".

672238312_BlueOvalForums_ProductionWeekScheduling_2021-07-26_Page_1.thumb.jpg.8f83d3824de32aa0...jpg
according to this they are not even going to schedule for Aug either. That would be very disappointing for sure. Think that would cause some to drop their order.

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

672238312_BlueOvalForums_ProductionWeekScheduling_2021-07-26_Page_1.thumb.jpg.8f83d3824de32aa0...jpg
This is a complete disaster.