Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fo
As each weeks passes, we get closer to Ford announcing the redesigned 2022 Ford Ranger. For some potential Bronco buyers, that may be a viable alternative. With my focus on overland adventures with off-the-grid camping along the way, a Ford Ranger FX4 or Ranger Tremor might be something to consider.

When you examine how Ford is expanding technology found in the Bronco to other vehicles, the Ranger may receive Sync 4, one pedal drive, shocks with remote reservoirs, etc.

Ford may reveal the 2022 Ranger in September. Ordering might begin in October. Production might begin in December. Deliveries in Feb/March. Fun could potentially begin in April.

Ford would be wise to promote the 2022 Ranger as a viable alternative for those who are cross shopping for an off-road vehicle. Especially if the Bronco rollout is further delayed into 2022. That way the MAP employees could have vehicles to build.
The Ford Everest mules keep running around Dearborn. I wonder how many Bronco buyers would buy a Bronco/Ranger-based SUV that has the off road chops of the Bronco without a removable roof. The 4Runner still does very well in that space. Call it the Bronco Grand or something.
Sponsored

OP
OP
bytheway

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As each weeks passes, we get closer to Ford announcing the redesigned 2022 Ford Ranger. For some potential Bronco buyers, that may be a viable alternative. With my focus on overland adventures with off-the-grid camping along the way, a Ford Ranger FX4 or Ranger Tremor might be something to consider.

When you examine how Ford is expanding technology found in the Bronco to other vehicles, the Ranger may receive Sync 4, one pedal drive, shocks with remote reservoirs, etc.

Ford may reveal the 2022 Ranger in September. Ordering might begin in October. Production might begin in December. Deliveries in Feb/March. Fun could potentially begin in April.

Ford would be wise to promote the 2022 Ranger as a viable alternative for those who are cross shopping for an off-road vehicle. Especially if the Bronco rollout is further delayed into 2022. That way the MAP employees could have vehicles to build.
https://fordauthority.com/2021/07/2023-ford-ranger-everest-to-feature-15-5-inch-touchscreen/

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve heard they hired these guys to knock out 65,000 Broncos by EOY

Ford Bronco No Bronco Scheduling Week of 7/26 7CFFD37E-9EB1-44B6-8951-6598C28BDA49

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Fo

The Ford Everest mules keep running around Dearborn. I wonder how many Bronco buyers would buy a Bronco/Ranger-based SUV that has the off road chops of the Bronco without a removable roof. The 4Runner still does very well in that space. Call it the Bronco Grand or something.
I understand the attraction of a removable roof. It is compelling.
But some buyers need a roof rack and towing capacity to live their adventures. Having four doors and a truck bed and can tow 7500lbs are also very compelling. Especially if Ford understanding a buyer who wants to stay within the Ford line of vehicles and maybe not have to pay MSRP for their Ranger. Do I see rebates on Rangers in Jan/Feb? Perhaps!

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the updates!

I'm new here, so one thing I don't understand. Why is there factory demos all over and some random Broncos popping up at the dealerships with no order attached, and there are die hard people who were on the ordering process from jump still waiting???
Broncos popping up at dealerships with no owner attached are employee orders that they placed as priority when given the opportunity.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To everyone getting those “thanks for waiting sticker packages”, what are your reservation dates/times? I’m an hour 3 day one and I haven’t gotten a packet.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the updates!

I'm new here, so one thing I don't understand. Why is there factory demos all over and some random Broncos popping up at the dealerships with no order attached, and there are die hard people who were on the ordering process from jump still waiting???
I find it amazing I can go to a local dealer and there sits a two door MIC WT with tow package demo. As if no one in the land has placed an order for that optioned out model. Spare me.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I swear I am going to put in a 2022 Ranger order and whatever shows up first wins. I would have no problem using a ranger for another 2 or 3 years.

OK_G8R

Big Bend
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Toyota Sequoia, '14 Scion tC, '19 JeepWrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To everyone getting those “thanks for waiting sticker packages”, what are your reservation dates/times? I’m an hour 3 day one and I haven’t gotten a packet.
I reserved a 2-Door Big Bend, 2.3, mid package, heavy-duty mod front bumper, signature lighting, roof racks, tow package on 8/13/20. Order was placed on 1/20/21. I received the "thanks for waiting" package a little over a week ago.

Sponsored

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well this Thursday will be 2 months since we where promised a date for the remaining 2021’s I am not quitting yet but really want at least some kind of idea!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As frustrated as I am, I can’t imagine being some of you folks who placed reservations the second the site went live and ordered as soon as possible. I was told by Ford way back in late March I was a MY22. That was cool then. But now, I highly doubt I will have the Bronco I want by this time next year. I am thinking about making a few “ Bronco reservation holder pissed off” drawings ,and sending them to team Bronco. Im sure they would enjoy them.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was hoping for something more than stay tuned but at least he replied.

Ford Bronco No Bronco Scheduling Week of 7/26 uo9uKv

edit: shoutout @TheKim for stalking Levine's tweets and replying within seconds. Must have notifications on for him.
Maybe... Nah, I just happened to catch it :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored