Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm using the bimini top a guy that was on this forum was selling, it worked pretty well the first year. I'm going to roll with that another year (basically from May - September). No flapping, no issues at interstate speeds. This is a must have for me, I'm pretty much hard top part of the year, bikini top, no doors the other part of the year (I work from home and have it in the garage so it's not getting rained on nonstop).
Sponsored

ne13thdream

Black Diamond
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 23 VB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Now Available: HAVOC Offroad® California Brief Top 1000005440
So while looking at this I noticed this light... I can't find it on their site... it matches my AVS hood deflector perfect. Anybody know where I can find it? Also, a few of you ordered this so when you get it Ide love a review!

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I run without a top all spring/summer and just park in the garage when it rains. I want this to keep the sun off me. As much as mesh tops advertise they protect you from the sun, they really don't that much.

This is for people driving with no top on and needing a quick solution if a rain storm pops up.

JD11937

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wondering what the worst case scenario is if the rear cargo area gets soaked? Doesn’t seem much to worry about if you have the back seats folded up beyond the speakers and sub. Seems that 2 doors might get a little more water inside just based on the Bronco design.

Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
@HavocOffroad why do you hate 2doors so much. Did you really discontinue the rampage Trailview two door??

I know we are jerks that think we’re better than everyone else but a little love please…
IMG_1543.jpeg
Rampage Trailview 2 dr isn't disco'd, Rampage was bought by Lund then RealTruck bought Lund so you can still get a 2 dr Rampage from RT. I picked up one of the last ones at CJ pony parts that will be going on in a few days.

Last edited:

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wondering what the worst case scenario is if the rear cargo area gets soaked? Doesn’t seem much to worry about if you have the back seats folded up beyond the speakers and sub. Seems that 2 doors might get a little more water inside just based on the Bronco design.
Had a few rain storms soak my cargo area twice last summer. The second one filled the storage compartment under the cargo mat with water. I just pulled the drain plug, put all the mats out on my driveway so the sun hit them and the cargo area and it all dried out in an afternoon.

JC2DR

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base 2dr 2.3 7speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Based on the images it looks a bit flappy at the center front. IF that is the case, I can guarantee that those pesky little rain showers that pop up will send water right into the dash top.
Of course, that’s based on the current images. I could be wrong.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really wish someone would make one of these with marine grade zippers along the rails so one could easily roll back the top when full sunshine/air is desired and then just zip it closed when shade/cover is desired.

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered one.. guess we will see if its worth the hype in a few days.

its about time for my doors to come off for the season, and really wanting to remove the soft top all together this year. seems like a decent alternative to solely having a mesh top and I dont have quite the natural sun screen on top of my head like i used to.

Sponsored

86Isuzu

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco II, 03 Ranger Level II, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So while looking at this I noticed this light... I can't find it on their site... it matches my AVS hood deflector perfect. Anybody know where I can find it? Also, a few of you ordered this so when you get it Ide love a review!
I'm interested too. Clearance/Marker light of some kind?

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base

Designed to provide protection from harsh sunlight and those pesky pop-up rain showers, the California Brief Top adds a new level of enjoyment to the tops-off experience.

Durably constructed from a weather-resistant grade of Black Diamond fabric, the California Brief features integrated nylon straps and quick-release buckles that secure to the factory roll bar, providing a flawless fitment in minutes.

• Bronco-specific design provides protection from the elements for front and rear seat passengers
• Constructed from durable, weather-resistant Black Diamond top material
• Features integrated straps and quick-release buckles for a tailored fit
• Easy to install or remove in just minutes
• Backed by HAVOC’s Limited 5-Year Warranty

Learn more at havocoffroad.com .

And I can get one for my 2 door. Ought to buy stock in this company. These will sell well.

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And I can get one for my 2 door. Ought to buy stock in this company. These will sell well.
Theres an option for a 2 door on their website

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm interested in something like this too, and also have some of the above concerns about fitment. I am in AZ and am looking for something that is not mesh. I have a 2 dr. so a soft top is not in the cards. This is more for keeping the sun off while off-roading. Most of the questions I have, have been asked, so I won't repeat them. I also am wondering why the 2 dr. version is the same price as the 4 dr.? Less material does not mean less price...? Just curious. Thanks!
Sponsored