Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Totally agree! The Michigan Bronco Club has been a great group to belong to. We actually led our first group with the club before I even had my Bronco - 18 Broncos being lead around Drummond Island with our jeep. That got some looks and some comments but we all had a blast!

OP
OP

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was nice of you to let the Sport tag along. ;)
absolutely - actually, I'm trying to encourage MORE Sport owners in our club to come along with me on a drive :)

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! I wish there was something like this in SoCal...
Check out “Pacific Coast Broncos and Fords” had a chance to hang out with them in Baja. Good group of people, I believe they do similar rides as Gold County.

Sponsored

Daniela at 3W Auto Life

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Gloria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was an AMAZING day for a drive yesterday - I led a small drive back up to where my wife and I went last weekend, leading a couple newer Bronco owners (one Sport, and one Big Bend) on a VERY mellow trail to help them get their first off road experience and feel a little more comfortable with getting off the pavement.

This group I belong to and co-administer (Gold Country Broncos in Northern CA) is comprised of a variety of people, from people who have never been off pavement, to people who have been rock crawling and off-roading for decades... we've got some Bronco Sports, we've got classics, and everything in between. Not everyone is into hardcore off-roading, and bouncing the frame off of boulders (definitely not my cup of tea, with my neck issues).

I really enjoy helping these new off-roaders get their 'first dirt' and see what off-roading is really about - getting out in nature and enjoying the road less traveled. It was great to be able to put the top down and enjoy all the fresh air today! Seeing them gain some confidence, explore the outdoors, learn some basics about radio communications, etc, is truly rewarding.

The Broncos have created new communities of enthusiasts and it's a blast to be part of it! and of course, anyone who goes on a drive with me ends up with photos too ...

DJI_0057-Edit.jpg
DJI_0063-Edit.jpg
DJI_0070.jpg
MJB04790.jpg
MJB04832.jpg
MJB04857.jpg
MJB04886.jpg
MJB04916.jpg
MJB04960.jpg
PANO0001-Pano.jpg
PANO0020-5-Pano.jpg
Love the words "getting out in nature and enjoying the road less traveled" that's very beautiful!🤗 And pictures sooo coool.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent point, and very true.
I've led several rides and not only am I rewarded with getting off the hectic everyday-world pace of things, but I get to see others smiling, having a blast.
And that part of it means the most.
To see that person who is apprehensive about even a gravel road at the beginning begin to actually use 4WD on something that needs it, to see their own personal sense of accomplishment and exuberance at the end is a whole new level of satisfaction.
To hear them in the beginning "Do you think I can do this?" evolve to "Yeah, I got this." to "Yeah! I did that!" never, ever gets old.
The smiles and sheer gratitude for sharing the outdoors and doing something new/expanding their comfort in "getting away" refills my enjoyment bank each time.
Lots of cool people out there to meet.
Sponsored