First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@PlannedSickDays Here's a quick story about me, and my wife's first visit to your great state. Needless to say after a long ride west on I-94 then south on I-35 things began to look alike. After a while on I-35 I had to ask the wife where we were at the time. She said Iowa. I said Iowa, when did we get into Iowa. And here she didn't miss her chance, She said, "Quite awhile, didn't you see that big ass sign". :) So the running joke now is when we get near we are always looking for that "big ass sign".(y)
Was it this B.A.S.? 😄
Ford Bronco Ordering Update - Granger Ford 1-25 _MG_5573

First time in Iowa was just a toe-dip. Hoping to make a road trip of it heading home in the Bronco.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was it this B.A.S.? 😄
_MG_5573.jpeg

First time in Iowa was just a toe-dip. Hoping to make a road trip of it heading home in the Bronco.
Tim, that's the "big ass" sign. :p

I just showed the wife this picture, she laughed, and said "that's it". :)

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

zach, did ford mandate that all orders (MY22 or otherwise) must be in the system by the end of the march ordering period??

if so, will you and staff need donations of costco quantity caffeine supplements to meet the deadline?? 😀

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
zach, did ford mandate that all orders (MY22 or otherwise) must be in the system by the end of the march ordering period??

if so, will you and staff need donations of costco quantity caffeine supplements to meet the deadline?? 😀
We're still working on getting a solid answer for that.

I know the 15th doesn't sound like a lot of progress. But it is a large number of orders.

We'll always accept caffeine!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know the 15th doesn't sound like a lot of progress. But it is a large number of orders.

Zach, caffeine, and nicotine are my two favorite food groups. :)

DrewM

Outer Banks
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JKU Sahara, '12 IS350, '79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OT but likely applicable to to many of us in this thread. The good folks that run the city of Le Claire, IA have put up speed cameras on I-80. They're just over the bridge if you're headed west but they will get you going in either direction

I just got the notice that my son was nabbed by it on his way back to Iowa State. Fortunately they're only handing out warnings until March 4th but they'll be spitting out tickets by the time our Broncos arrive.

There's also one on 235 at 31st St. in Des Moines if you happen to be passing through there on your way to/from Granger. Lead Foot Jr. found that one too on an earlier trip to school. Cost him $60 in beer money :cry:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Similar question. 7/14, 3:40PM CST (email's date/time) in IL.
I got the call back on 1/27 from Granger. 7/14 date at about 7 am CST. Someone a few hours ahead of me got the call like 3 days earlier than me for a reference point.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
OT but likely applicable to to many of us in this thread. The good folks that run the city of Le Claire, IA have put up speed cameras on I-80. They're just over the bridge if you're headed west but they will get you going in either direction

I just got the notice that my son was nabbed by it on his way back to Iowa State. Fortunately they're only handing out warnings until March 4th but they'll be spitting out tickets by the time our Broncos arrive.

There's also one on 235 at 31st St. in Des Moines if you happen to be passing through there on your way to/from Granger. Lead Foot Jr. found that one too on an earlier trip to school. Cost him $60 in beer money :cry:
Fort Dodge IA has a suv that gets moved around with a speed camera mounted in it. Or at least they did as of a few years ago. THAT is playing dirty.

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just want to send out a word of encouragement to everyone else still waiting to order. Stick to your guns and order as many late availability options you can, it will be worth the wait. I have no ulterior motives with my order being a plain jane Big Bend with only a locking rear diff. Not that I am trying to move up in the line or anything. :p I have a July 15 reservation date so I am guessing Brandon will get to me sometime in March based on the number of early reservations still waiting to order.

Keep up the good work Granger!

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You got it!