First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the OP got rid of their Bronco, last seen on the forum the same day it got dropped off at the dealer, back when interest rates were ok, prices were still kinda stupid and dealers were giving more than msrp to have some inventory to adm the hell out of. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Darrow

Wildtrak
First Name
Darrow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak 2023
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any fix for the issue yet? I’ve gotten it twice. Chalking it up to a glitch for now

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just saw this last Saturday on the 1 year anniversary of me buying the Bronco. Said parking brake fault. I said Ok and nothing else was lit. Seems fine but man, brake fault?

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine just started today. Beeped all the way home at me. I can hear the brake engage and the disengage, but the alarm and notice still stay on.

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I brought my Bronco in for service at a Ford dealership and picked it up this morning. Now as soon as I get in (before starting the engine) my vehicle I get this lovely message. It goes away after a few seconds and then everything runs as normal.

Thanks Ford!

:)

Ford Bronco Park Brake Fault Service Now. brake

• Sad
Reactions: 0ne

Sponsored

Tbrownski

Black Diamond
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anybody have any update on how to get rid of this error as soon as the drivers door gets opened?

• Sad
Reactions: 0ne

brian626

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Porsche Boxster S, 2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got this error twice and found out my battery was low on charge each time. I‘ve had other cars give odd errors when the battery is low Too. My Bronco is not my daily driver so sometimes it sits for 10-12 days between drives. Trickle charging overnight every 3-4 weeks to fully charge it solved the problem For me.

Last edited:

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have got it a few times over the course of a few months.land angain last night. Alerts like crazy when opening the door, but vehicle drives fine. So is this something that needs to be addressed ASAP?

Dunning Kruger

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D OBX 2.7L Bronco, 2015 Audi A7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Odd. I had this a few days ago. Started up the car, park brake was off, and haven't had it since.

Wonder what Ford is doing about this.

Laurel

Outer Banks
First Name
Laurel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got this error twice and found out my battery was low on charge each time. I‘ve had other cars give odd errors when the battery is low Too. My Bronco is not my daily driver so sometimes it sits for 10-12 days between drives. Trickle charging overnight every 3-4 weeks to fully charge it solved the problem For me.

Sponsored

Laurel

Outer Banks
First Name
Laurel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here...battery was draining..was told its the passenger door Control module..ETA on parts..I was told you cannot drive it and to start a buy back process..900 ml on it..

csco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The same "Park Brake Fault Service Now" error happened to me. 2023 Badlands, with only 180 miles on it. I bought it about 1 week ago at a Ford dealership, brand new, and disappointed it's already showing a message to take it in to service it. I contacted the dealer, but haven't heard back yet. If they figure out what the problem is, I'll let this group know in case it keeps happening to others.

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received the same message a couple of weeks ago only my parking brake wouldn’t disengage ultimately leaving me stranded. The release button nor putting it into gear and pressing the gas pedal were successful. Disconnecting the battery also wasn’t helpful. Frustrating to say the least.
Sponsored