Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Valid point, but it's a car/truck enthusiast forum, this exact thing happens to most automotive forums. For example, I followed a car release in 2015, right about this exact time a new thread popped up at that forum with the exact same title, Positivity thread!

Deja vu, human nature, whatever you want to call it. Unfortunately complaining about it only results in one thing, division amongst the Bronco enthusiasts.

Just wait till Friday, the temperature will get even hotter.
giphy.gif
I actually can’t wait till Friday. The sheer volume of complaint threads and posts about the most insignificant pricing discrepancies are going to be hilarious.

And in the event that there is actually a serious departure from assumed pricing...

C41C83EB-7DD2-456C-A207-1BA02CE85A8A.gif

Hope Doug sprung for the extra storage space on the B6G servers...
Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I was REALLY bummed when I heard about the auto start/stop feature on the Bronco.
Where did you hear this? This is the first I've heard. :(.

What about manuals? Hopefully they can't do that for the manuals! Sad.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I actually can’t wait till Friday. The sheer volume of complaint threads and posts about the most insignificant pricing discrepancies are going to be hilarious.

And in the event that there is actually a serious departure from assumed pricing...

Ford Bronco Positivity thread! Bronco6g Server Fire

Hope Doug sprung for the extra storage space on the B6G servers...
It will make for some interesting reads over coffee. Got to admit - I get some perverse entertainment value perusing the Navy Pier interior and HVAC outlet b*tching threads. :)

Reactions: RG7

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Money is money. Competition is fierce and frankly much more $$ to get what interests me than the bronco.

my only qualm - don’t fuck us on the mod tops. Money can’t fix that in the short term. I could paint it any which way from Sunday but if NO mod top, even gloss black, is delayed, that’s problematic. I can’t have someone retrofit a smooth top when you only offer MIC tops for 2021.

Almost everything else has a workaround. At least money wise. Bring it.

Sponsored

Coopertribe

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find the incessant whining really annoying. It's worse when it is sparked by speculation, misinterpretation or assumption. I get disappointment when things fall differently than one would like, but I just can't get worked up over stuff I can't control. I can buy a bronco or walk away. That simple. Whatever I do, I won't look back and wonder what if. Life is too short.
You just complained about complaining.

well-played-sir-well-played-indeed.jpg

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for sharing that. I'm not understanding it completely as far as letting it out in neutral but I'll figure it out :-/
Sponsored