Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Within the last 24 hours this forum has gone from a bunch of people eager and excited for the new bronco, to a bunch of grown adults complaining about everything under the sun. I’m tired of all of this negativity. Is anyone out there still just excited by the idea of owning a sparkling new bronco?!
Within the last 24 hours this forum has gone from a bunch of people eager and excited for the new bronco, to a bunch of grown adults complaining about everything under the sun. I’m tired of all of this negativity. Is anyone out there still just excited by the idea of owning a sparkling new bronco?!
Excited and thankful.
I am so proud of Ford Bronco made in the USA with American steel.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm pretty excited still. I've always wanted a Jeep Wrangler but never purchased one - mostly due to the poor safety and reliability. I think the Bronco gets all the fun stuff about the Wrangler right, and I'm 100% confident it will be a big step up for both safety and reliability. All the complaints about configuration this and that, not having a white top, no MT with the 2.7L, etc. are fine but at some point you just get one that's close to what you want and modify the rest yourself.
That's a big part of the fun, right?

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm pretty excited still. I've always wanted a Jeep Wrangler but never purchased one - mostly due to the poor safety and reliability. I think the Bronco gets all the fun stuff about the Wrangler right, and I'm 100% confident it will be a big step up for both safety and reliability. All the complaints about configuration this and that, not having a white top, no MT with the 2.7L, etc. are fine but at some point you just get one that's close to what you want and modify the rest yourself.
That's a big part of the fun, right?
I was really, strongly considering the Wrangler, and did wait to find out more about the Diesel, but strayed, paid off the Wench's Fusion Sport, and treated myself to a GT350R. New cars are a sickness with me, and the Bronco is the latest symptom.....

Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m excited and blessed that I was able to reserve a FE 2-door in cyber orange. But then again I always live with aloha in my heart ?

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Positive? Who does positive? FTS. Life sucks, then you die. Just kidding! Life sucks, then you get a Bronco, then you die happy! :)

And negative? Wait till the first recall comes in for the Bronco, then you 'll see the negativity go off the charts!

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Positive eh? I stepped on a Lego barefoot. :mad: See....positive. :D

Last edited:

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good morning Bronco Fans! I hope your day is filled with serenity and calmness thinking about the amazing new Bronco ;)

Ford Bronco Positivity thread! 1603277954361

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There's a difference between voicing your opinion and complaining and people on these boards have reached a new high in negativity. All this over a freaking car. Even with all this crap I am looking forward to the bronco. There is really nothing else out there that I am interested in.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm excited as hell! New plates arrived yesterday:

12351D21-5DC3-47A3-B0E8-3E8990115EA7.jpeg

Yeah, it's gonna be a little confusing on the Rubicon for the winter, but 2021 will be the year of the BroncoSAURUS
Hmm, maybe this should say off-rodeo!

Ford Bronco Positivity thread! Broncosaurus

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Valid point, but it's a car/truck enthusiast forum, this exact thing happens to most automotive forums. For example, I followed a car release in 2015, right about this exact time a new thread popped up at that forum with the exact same title, Positivity thread!

Deja vu, human nature, whatever you want to call it. Unfortunately complaining about it only results in one thing, division amongst the Bronco enthusiasts.

Just wait till Friday, the temperature will get even hotter.
Ford Bronco Positivity thread! giphy
Sponsored

Last edited: