Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My options list is growing by the day.

Im now convinced I have to have the Signature lights. 100% settled on Sasquatch.

And Im starting to mull the thought of bumping from Black D to WildTrak.

Should I just give up the manual BD and go WT with big motor, high and LUX pkg??!?!?!

That Race Red WT with the shadow black top on the Ford site jumped out at me MONTHS ago and has never really left my inner recesses.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still "STOKED" and "Over the Moon"!
Even the entitled Bronco6g WHINERS can't get me down!

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will need a new tow behind vehicle that is AWD or 4WD, and the Bronco came out at the right moment. I will give my CR-V to my Grandson (he is 14, but in Iowa so he has a permit already) and have tons of fun in my Area 51 Badlands (decided to move up from the BD) Hell, its only money, memories are much more important!

Sponsored

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

very excited about the bronco still.

X plan didn't change what I was doing so I guess I don't have a dog in that fight.

B&P going live doesn't change anything. We still can't order until later and I still won't have my bronco likely until this time next year or a little later.

I don't understand the "need" to have B&P now. I do realize some people want it to play with different configurations and prices. I agree I will waste hours on it as well.
But it won't change when you get your bronco.

BroncoSong

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm positive and I'm still excited. I always said I'd get a Bronco when I turned 40 - I turned 40 in January and thought there was no way I was going to be able to get one because I thought all that was available were vintage ones which is too expensive and impractical for me. Then they announced this and it was like it was meant to be!

Ford hasn't done everything right for sure, but I am a Marketing lead with lots of product launches under my belt and I've never seen a perfect one so I have grace and POSITIVITY about this launch!

Rovertbee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trip sounds awesome! When you are in Ouray, you must go to Maggies Kitchen and get a hamburger. The bun just melts into the burger grease. I love burgers and that place is about as good as a burger gets........
Thanks @ScoobyDrew ! Maggie’s Kitchen just got added to the list!

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My options list is growing by the day.

Im now convinced I have to have the Signature lights. 100% settled on Sasquatch.

And Im starting to mull the thought of bumping from Black D to WildTrak.

Should I just give up the manual BD and go WT with big motor, high and LUX pkg??!?!?!

That Race Red WT with the shadow black top on the Ford site jumped out at me MONTHS ago and has never really left my inner recesses.
I initially looked at the Badlands but wanted the bigger motor and an auto. By the time I add those and Sasquatch, Mid/HIgh package I am within a grand or two of the Wildtrak price point. I won't be rock crawling and am more apt to want to bomb it down some light trails, beaches, dirt roads, etc.. It just makes more sense for my type of driving style and from a financial standpoint as well.

And I was initially looking at AMB on it, but like you that Race Red with the painted black top is always gnawing at the back of my brain. Especially if the interior grab handles, vents, and seat stitching is red like I have heard rumored they will be.

Sponsored

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kudos to OP @JordSrsly for the positivity! I’m super excited for my Bronco! Since switching to @Granger Ford I’ve had no stress over these changes. Hardest part for me is choosing color and options - excited for BnP to help me out there this weekend!

Had positive fun yesterday planning my first trip in my new Bronco with my 70-yr old Dad (from Granger IA to home in Utah)
  • Day 1) Pick up Badlands Bronco with no hassle, do 8-hr drive to Badlands NP in my Badlands (yes I understand engine breakin and will adjust accordingly)
  • Day 2) Explore Badlands NP
  • Day 3) 8-hr drive to Ouray CO
  • Day 4) Wheel Imogene Pass and Black Bear Pass
  • Day 5) 4-hr drive to Moab, wheel Fins-n-Things
  • Day 6) Wheel Hell’s Revenge and Poison Spider
  • Day 7) 3 1/2-hr drive home
Will arrive home fully satisfied, great pics to share, and most importantly special memories with Dad.

I did a similar but not as ambitious journey with my father when I was driving home from college. Had my first drink with my father in Las Vegas on that trip. Special times! Great Idea. Hope if pans out and you will remember it forever.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess at my more mature age than most I set my priorities differently. Did I wake up this morning? If the answer is yes everything else is icing on the cake. Do I want a new Bronco, yes. If I don't get one will my arm, or leg fall off, no. So there ya go, I'll buy a Bronco, or not. Life goes on.....if you're lucky. There's absolutely no need to have a stroke over material things, or whether or not Ford offers the X Plan on the Bronco.

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am positively pissed off. This is like Ford stepping on a kitten or shaving a bunny rabbit.
Kitten Stompers is the name of my new band......
Sponsored